Feeling kinda burnt out on KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Ciclo

Feeling kinda burnt out on KS

Post by Ciclo »

blank
Last edited by Ciclo on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
darkrei

Re: Feeling kinda burnt out on KS

Post by darkrei »

Dunno,though it's weird that the one arc to not give you feelings was hanako's....

But of course,it depends of your tastes,of your story,etc.

Most of the time,the arc that shake us the most is the one who remind us something in our life.

You should definitely do the two remaining arcs, though.
Ciclo

Post by Ciclo »

blank
Last edited by Ciclo on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
yummines

Post by yummines »

Well after going through both Emi and Rin's route, i started on Shizunes. Act 1 is kind of long compared to other routes so i got kinda burned out as well.

Probably play it when i get home
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

darkrei wrote:
Most of the time,the arc that shake us the most is the one who remind us something in our life.
This is really true. Though Hanako is my favourite character, again due to similarities to myself, Lilly's story arc resonated the best with me because of this reason.

And I also think you should give the other arcs a try. Hanako's arc might be not that good for some, depending on personality, I guess. I myself have only done Hanako, Lilly, Emi in that order, so I don't know whether the others are good, and can't advise on that, but hey, what's there to lose by doing some reading when you have some time? :)

Oh, and I deal with Act 1 by skipping what I've already read. If I feel lost, I just take a peek at text history. :D
Ciclo

Post by Ciclo »

blank
Last edited by Ciclo on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
khaosdvorak

Post by khaosdvorak »

Ciclo wrote:So no one else has ever been burned out on it, only me? Oooh boy. :oops:
I have been burned out on it too. I finished to 100% about 2 weeks ago.....

I want to pick it up again, but I just haven't had the urge. Of course I was silly and finished the whole game in about 4 days... :(
When Hanako smiles it makes you feel on top of the world.
When hanako cries.....*HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG* *dies*
Ciclo

Post by Ciclo »

blank
Last edited by Ciclo on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
khaosdvorak

Post by khaosdvorak »

Just keep at it. You should be able to finish it. If you feel like you need a break thought take one. This game is ABSOLUTELY worth finishing to 100%. I love how different the arcs are in their own ways.
When Hanako smiles it makes you feel on top of the world.
When hanako cries.....*HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG* *dies*
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Shizune's and Hanako's route gave me that feeling as well. I guess it was mostly because I'd been playing it too fast, and I kinda desensitized myself from the feels.
When I got to Shizune's Act 4 though the feels came back like they never left, and I went through Rin's route afterwards, and ho boy, feels.
So maybe just take a break from the game, let the other stories sink in. They kinda lose effect if you're going too fast.
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Actually, after the first run and got Emi (which i loved). I never really thought of playing it again. (Prolly coz of, I already got to the end with the girl I like so why bother?) So I took a few months break. Got back on the game coz I already forgot some of the storyline so it's kind of new to me again.I guess you just need to take a long break before you can enjoy it again. (Going to Rin's route this time!)
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
AdventSign

Post by AdventSign »

It sucks that to get 100% completion that you have to get the bad/neutral endings as well.....I was so depressed about Hanako's bad ending....I have Rin's neutral/bad ending left to do and I REALLY don't want to do that so I can get a 100% completion rate because of how everyone is saying how depressing the neutral ending is for Rin. :(
darkrei

Post by darkrei »

As depressing as it might sounds,the best way to survive the 100% completion is to get the bad and neutral endings FIRST so you can then relax and have a good time getting all the good endings in a row.
(implying of course that you survived the bad and neutral ones)
Cossack Commissar

Post by Cossack Commissar »

This is a game (or whatever you want to call it) that was made for the purpose of being enjoyed. There is no reason to try to rush through as many paths as you can, as there is no grand "reward" at the end.
Last edited by Cossack Commissar on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best girl: Image
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

darkrei wrote:As depressing as it might sounds,the best way to survive the 100% completion is to get the bad and neutral endings FIRST so you can then relax and have a good time getting all the good endings in a row.
(implying of course that you survived the bad and neutral ones)
It could be a good way, but in the middle of some paths, you start to develop feelings and maybe it makes you to not want to get the neutral/bad ending...
The name is /V/ice~