Choices... choices...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mirage_GSM

Re: Choices... choices...

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I find Rin's neutral to be more depressing than the bad
Don't know which ending it was (neutral or bad) but the ending where they speak on the street, Rin promising to forget him so she can live on and leave for an art academy hit me kinda hard.
I'm pretty sure that was neutral... it hit me pretty hard as well.

Whereas in the bad ending you know you've been an ass but in the neutral she just bluntly severs any relationship with you and because its rin, you can't exactly do anything about it to change her mind
Almost everyone seems to agree that Rin's second bad ending is worse than the first, but still they insist on calling it neutral. I can't for the life of me imagine why. Even the devs - I don't remember which one or where at the moment - referred to Rin's path having one good ending and two bad ones.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Cabulb

Post by Cabulb »

darkrei wrote:Honestly,as long as you've been through hanako' lilly's arc, it should be ok, as they have the most depressing bad endings (IMO).
So true.

The twist in the end destroyed me and it still hurts to this day.
Murkglow

Post by Murkglow »

darkrei wrote:Honestly,as long as you've been through hanako' lilly's arc, it should be ok, as they have the most depressing bad endings (IMO).
Huh, I guess that just shows how different people are.
In all honestly I find Lilly and Hanako to be the least painful of the five. For me Rin and Emi were far more painful.
Favorite Routes:
Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly
darkrei

Post by darkrei »

As I already said,how each arc of KS will affect you mainly depend of your story,your life, etc.

But that's a good thing that we have differents opinions!
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

acewing905 wrote:
Lolzster wrote:
horizon wrote:The cruelest thing about Lilly's arc is that you can't get her good ending without going through the bad ending.
So true mate... and then...he pursues her... what a relief (very emotional part IMO)
And I thought Hisao died there. :/
That was an great fake out.
Not Dead Yet