If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
SotiCoto
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by SotiCoto » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:16 pm

ShadeHaven wrote:Preposterous! You wouldn't be claiming to have tried every type of wild strawberry the world has to offer would you? Unless so, your argument is invalid and I expect compensation in the form of mango flavored gum for my time. And since you could not possibly be in all of the locations where wild strawberries grow, it is truly first come, first serve. That forbidden fruit is up for grabs my friend.
Flavour. It has you. You don't have it. And you don't have mango flavoured gum either, because there isn't any. There never was. You're living a lie, and all the wild strawberries are mine just like the sturgeon-eggs belong to the queen.

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by ShadeHaven » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:26 pm

SotiCoto wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:Preposterous! You wouldn't be claiming to have tried every type of wild strawberry the world has to offer would you? Unless so, your argument is invalid and I expect compensation in the form of mango flavored gum for my time. And since you could not possibly be in all of the locations where wild strawberries grow, it is truly first come, first serve. That forbidden fruit is up for grabs my friend.
Flavour. It has you. You don't have it. And you don't have mango flavoured gum either, because there isn't any. There never was. You're living a lie, and all the wild strawberries are mine just like the sturgeon-eggs belong to the queen.
Meh, as you wish. I prefer watermelon anyway. Also, ignorance is bliss, but you shall have none of that. :twisted:

User avatar
SotiCoto
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by SotiCoto » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:37 pm

ShadeHaven wrote:Meh, as you wish. I prefer watermelon anyway. Also, ignorance is bliss, but you shall have none of that. :twisted:
Oh, so you found my picture? What do you think of my sh00ping skills?

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by ShadeHaven » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 pm

SotiCoto wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:Meh, as you wish. I prefer watermelon anyway. Also, ignorance is bliss, but you shall have none of that. :twisted:
Oh, so you found my picture? What do you think of my sh00ping skills?
Quite good infact, although I wasn't aware that you were the owner of a candy shop.

User avatar
SotiCoto
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by SotiCoto » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm

ShadeHaven wrote:Quite good infact, although I wasn't aware that you were the owner of a candy shop.
Oh but I'm not. I am a crafter of delicate illusions and masterful trickery.
I also have quite a knack for reviving the classics.
So how about I pose you a little question:

How do you keep an exceedingly inept troll in suspense?




^_^

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by ShadeHaven » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 pm

SotiCoto wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:Quite good infact, although I wasn't aware that you were the owner of a candy shop.
Oh but I'm not. I am a crafter of delicate illusions and masterful trickery.
I also have quite a knack for reviving the classics.
So how about I pose you a little question:

How do you keep an exceedingly inept troll in suspense?




^_^
Why, offer thy troll an indefinite supply of wild strawberries of course. I'm sure such a proposition would cause one to cease their troll-like delinquencies.

User avatar
HarvestmanMan
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:35 pm
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, 'Murica
Contact:

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by HarvestmanMan » Thu May 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Kenji would be a kiwi.

I don't fucking know.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by ShadeHaven » Thu May 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Jigoro would be a cactus.

What? Cacti aren't fruit? Go huff glue.

User avatar
Murkglow
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by Murkglow » Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Huh...
Emi: Strawberry.
Lilly: Peach.
Hanako: Plum.
Shizune: Orange.
Rin: Banana.
Favorite Routes:
Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly

User avatar
megiddo
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by megiddo » Fri May 04, 2012 2:37 am

ShadeHaven wrote:Jigoro would be a cactus.

What? Cacti aren't fruit? Go huff glue.
A cactus is not a fruit, but it can bear fruit. A cactus's fruit is the prickly pear (tastes nothing like a pear). The inner edible part of the fruit has a consistency like watermelon, only denser and filled with pomegranate-like seeds. It's really difficult to eat because of the seeds, so it's popular to turn into fruit juice because it's very crisp and watery.

Image

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by ShadeHaven » Fri May 04, 2012 3:27 am

megiddo wrote:A cactus is not a fruit, but it can bear fruit. A cactus's fruit is the prickly pear (tastes nothing like a pear). The inner edible part of the fruit has a consistency like watermelon, only denser and filled with pomegranate-like seeds. It's really difficult to eat because of the seeds, so it's popular to turn into fruit juice because it's very crisp and watery.

[img]
That actually sounds and looks decently good. I'd never bit into one, being paranoid about a stray needle. But I love watermelon. I'll have to give the juice a try eventually.

User avatar
WorldlyWiseman
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by WorldlyWiseman » Fri May 04, 2012 1:07 pm

megiddo wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:Jigoro would be a cactus.

What? Cacti aren't fruit? Go huff glue.
A cactus is not a fruit, but it can bear fruit. A cactus's fruit is the prickly pear (tastes nothing like a pear). The inner edible part of the fruit has a consistency like watermelon, only denser and filled with pomegranate-like seeds. It's really difficult to eat because of the seeds, so it's popular to turn into fruit juice because it's very crisp and watery.
These are cheap and abundant where I live. You eat them by stabbing the hell out of them to get the skin off, much like the urge you get when Jigoro talks to you.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.

ThistlewickVII
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 am
Location: Leigh, Lancashire

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by ThistlewickVII » Sun May 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Nah man, Kenji is a tomato.

Half of the time you're not sure if it's a fruit,
because who would eat it as a snack?

It's the outsider, yet still trying to infiltrate the fruit conspiracy!

Also, I have realised how silly we all sound arguing about our which character from a "cripple porn game" is most like a peach. To an outsider looking in...
Became a better person because of KS. But I was pretty awesome to begin with.
Contender to be the Last Sane Man in an Insane World.
Likes Dogs.

User avatar
WorldlyWiseman
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by WorldlyWiseman » Sun May 06, 2012 9:05 pm

ThistlewickVII wrote: "cripple porn game".
No no no.

It's a "Cripplefucking Simulater".

But yeah, realizing what the game is exactly is a core part of the 'feels' experience...
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.

User avatar
God
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Re: If each girl was a fruit, which fruit would they be?

Post by God » Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Kenji...a potato
I'm in love with a lifestyle I can't afford

Post Reply