<@Delta_Kurshiva> I'm tiny~

[10:43] <@A22> Damn Dohl never changes, all he thinks about is ass
Ambi07

Re: Something to think about...

Post by Ambi07 »

whoa this is a nice find, i'll keep it in mind :D

Post by Guest »

I can't believe I looked at that and realised I could recognise almost all of them. And to think that only six months ago, I hadn't touched a single eroge...

Post by Guest »

Sadly, pretty much all of these will be impossible for Rin, hard for Emi (unless she keeps her legs on at all times) and unlikely for Hanako.

Speaking of Rin and sex, I really hope you guys are planning to give her a footjob scene, or this game will just be almost complete win, instead of total victory. Just pointing out the obvious.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

This Guest has a point... XD Some poses could indeed be difficult for certain characters. Which just makes it all the more interesting; maybe we'll get to see poses that haven't been used before. ^^
Tarage

Post by Tarage »

I could see Hanako as B-2. Just a thought.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

I have seen all these posses at least once before... guess that makes me a pervert, AWESOME!
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Nosson wrote:I have seen all these posses at least once before... guess that makes me a pervert, AWESOME!
Damn agree mate :D If ye not a pervert, then u don't have real life :P anyway i prefer A5
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I don't think he/she's gonna reply. His/her last visit to this board was three years ago.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
yummines

Post by yummines »

woah, epic necro.

anyways, i dont recognize most of these cause the only visual novel i've played outside of KS is Monmusu Quest :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

yummines wrote:woah, epic necro.

anyways, i dont recognize most of these cause the only visual novel i've played outside of KS is Monmusu Quest :lol:
I recognize most of them...As imagined, many are less-than-innocent poses a lot of the time. :lol:

Is Monmusu Quest any good?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
yummines

Post by yummines »

Xanatos wrote:
yummines wrote:woah, epic necro.

I recognize most of them...As imagined, many are less-than-innocent poses a lot of the time. :lol:

Is Monmusu Quest any good?
is it any good?
the full title is:
Monster Girl Quest: Lose and the girls rape you!

the game is a little strange for an h-game. its kind of like Dragon Quest with its battle system (attack, defend, skills, no items though) and the h-scenes...
Your mileage may vary
the story though is actually pretty decent and i would say would be worth getting. part 1 and 2 are already translated, with a 3rd coming soon.