Jigoro and the other girls

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aspirin

Jigoro and the other girls

Post by Aspirin »

Have you ever wondered what would happen if Jigoro had met the other girls or Kenji?

Hanako would be terrified. Jigoro is so crazy that he might even make offensive comments about her appearance... :(

Emi: screaming contest. "Anal" face vs "Bear liver" smirk. :mrgreen:

Rin: Jigoro talks. Now he screams. Then he insults. Rin stares at him with indifference, saying a few cryptic words. Jigoro explodes. :lol:

Kenji: they might get along and start fighting feminism (and huffing glue guys) like father and son! :D

Miki: kick to the nuts. :P
Shockproof Jamo

Re: Jigoro and the other girls

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

*Jigoro complains about "kids these days"*
Suzu: ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Aspirin wrote:Kenji: they might get along and start fighting feminism (and huffing glue guys) like father and son! :D
Naa. Kenji thinks Shizune is the worst of all the girls. He'd make this known to Jigoro who would feel extremely offended by a guy wearing a tacky scarf. They'd then argue over whose the manliest, neither side backing down. Thus that oh so popular Battle Royale would commence.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

ShadeHaven wrote:
Aspirin wrote:Kenji: they might get along and start fighting feminism (and huffing glue guys) like father and son! :D
Naa. Kenji thinks Shizune is the worst of all the girls. He'd make this known to Jigoro who would feel extremely offended by a guy wearing a tacky scarf. They'd then argue over whose the manliest, neither side backing down. Thus that oh so popular Battle Royale would commence.
Funny thing is, Shizune is the only girl Hisao dated that Kenji approved--of course, he never knew the Student Council President and Shizune is the same person. If he knew, he'll go Mind=Blown

Meh, Kenji doesn't need to meet Jigoro personally--he just have to buy his autobiography, and he'll instantly warm up to the old man like hot knife through butter.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

This topic and the title reminds me of a series of images with JIgoro doing some umm..."things" to each girl in Katawa Shoujo.

Anyway, I imagine Jigoro calling both Akira and Lilly worthless half-breed nieces, telling Hanako that she's weak for only having a friend who's blind because she is so self conscious about her looks and Jigoro would call Rin and Misha autistic bitches.
Daggett

Post by Daggett »

Aspirin wrote:Miki: kick to the nuts. :P
Now I wish he would have met Miki!
Individuality's fine... As long as we all do it together.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Jigoro is so crazy that he might even make offensive comments about her appearance...
What do you mean "might"?

A conversation between him and Rin could be quite amusing.
Not Dead Yet
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Oddball wrote:
Jigoro is so crazy that he might even make offensive comments about her appearance...
What do you mean "might"?
"Children these days are just exploding with hubris, letting their hair grow long like they have any sort of status! You, the demure one, you should at least put your hair in a proper bun!"

"O-okay." *ties up hair*

"Gggaaaaaahh! Why would you do that to yourself, you stupid child!?"

Not sure I got his voice right, but whatevs
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Aspirin

Post by Aspirin »

Kenji and Jigoro: I've read your comments and I thought about this meeting again... yeah, I think that the outcome depends on the circumstances. :)
Snow_Storm wrote:This topic and the title reminds me of a series of images with JIgoro doing some umm..."things" to each girl in Katawa Shoujo.
Ah, those images! *shivers*
Oddball wrote:What do you mean "might"?
A conversation between him and Rin could be quite amusing.
Maybe I should have written "could" or "may"... sorry, English is not my native language... :oops:
Rin vs Jigoro = the most epic conversation ever :D
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

[quote="Aspirin"]Kenji and Jigoro: I've read your comments and I thought about this meeting again... yeah, I think that the outcome depends on the circumstances. :)

Ah, those images! *shivers*

Hey now, some of them were actually funny. Like the one with Hanako with a bag over her face, Jigoro telling Emi she was "Too loose" or Lilly thinking Jigoro was her seeing eye dog!

And could had been worse. We could be talking about that alligator...
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Aspirin wrote:
Oddball wrote:What do you mean "might"?
Maybe I should have written "could" or "may"... sorry, English is not my native language... :oops:
Rin vs Jigoro = the most epic conversation ever :D
Your English is fine. I was implying that he almost definitely would rather than it's just possible that he would.
Not Dead Yet
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

Jigoro and theother girls. I didn't realize that he was in fact female. But just as with Hisao, he wouldn't be able to stand the lot of them.
Last edited by The O.H.L. on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
Aspirin

Post by Aspirin »

Snow_Storm wrote:Hey now, some of them were actually funny. Like the one with Hanako with a bag over her face, Jigoro telling Emi she was "Too loose" or Lilly thinking Jigoro was her seeing eye dog!

And could had been worse. We could be talking about that alligator...
Actually I like those pictures, they are hilarious, but... naked Jigoro scares me! :D
Oddball wrote:Your English is fine. I was implying that he almost definitely would rather than it's just possible that he would.
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood your previous post...
Yes, I agree with you, Jigoro almost definitely would.
About Jigoro, as we say in Italy, in roman dialect: "Se uno è stronzo, nun je poi di che è stupidino, je devi di che è stronzo!" Translation: "If one is an asshole, you can't tell him he's a little stupid, you must tell him he's an asshole." :mrgreen:
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

Aspirin wrote: About Jigoro, as we say in Italy, in roman dialect: "Se uno è stronzo, nun je poi di che è stupidino, je devi di che è stronzo!" Translation: "If one is an asshole, you can't tell him he's a little stupid, you must tell him he's an asshole." :mrgreen:
That, is the best motto/quote/saying I think I have ever see.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
Aspirin

Post by Aspirin »

Pearls of wisdom from a journalist who died some years ago... :D
In some ways he was like Jigoro: he became famous with a particular communication style, intense, characterized by a very direct language, caustic and often vulgar. :)