Do you think KS will ever be adapted into an anime?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

rydiafan

Re: Do you think KS will ever be adapted into an anime?

Post by rydiafan »

Why is there such a want to turn this into an anime series anyhow ... do we really need to turn this masterpiece into an anime series ... do we need voices , j pop songs , and to chop the story to fit into a 26 episode series ... this is one of the best ( or the best to most people ) VN's ever why ruin in for some cheap fan service anime series , that will be rushed to ride the coat tails of popularity that KS has right now ... i mean do we really need a Miki arc that badly ... i dont see how a KS anime series will improve upon the world of KS in any shape or forum ... think about what most ppl want ... a Misha route , a Miki route , a Yukko route , more choices for Shizune , Better ending for shizune and surprising hanako as well and so on .... i dont see how anything i heard well make the game more perfect then it is .... we can't never be happy with what we got .... we always expect more ... its really a slap in the face of 4ls ... " we know you spend 5 years making the game ... but its not good enuff ... add more "
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

rydiafan wrote:-snip-
Chill rydia, chill...

We're humans. We are never satisfied with what we have.

Even if some company in the future created a magical hat that grants anything you wish, be it the perfect VN, the most exciting game, or the most heart-breaking drama...

...people will complain about the color of the hat.

So relax, let us imagine how it'll turn out, and *cross fingers* hopefully it happens in the future :D
now back to writing...
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
nevrop68

Post by nevrop68 »

If this hasn't already been mentioned before I think it would be nice for season one to be Act 1 and Season 2 is Shizune's path, then Season 3 is Emi's path, then Season 4 is Hanako's path, Season 5 is Lilly's path and finally Rin is Season 6. I think you can leave out what happens if you don't get any girls. Or they could make Rin's path the whole series and just have DBZ type filler. And include things like Lily's move to Scotland, Misha's confession, the death of Hanako's parents, and Emi's father's death. And if it the anime is a possibility, I would watch it 5 times over. Or Hisao could be a total douche and have sex with everyone.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

Megumeru wrote:
rydiafan wrote:-snip-
Chill rydia, chill...

We're humans. We are never satisfied with what we have.

Even if some company in the future created a magical hat that grants anything you wish, be it the perfect VN, the most exciting game, or the most heart-breaking drama...

...people will complain about the color of the hat.

So relax, let us imagine how it'll turn out, and *cross fingers* hopefully it happens in the future :D
now back to writing...
I know im bitchy when it comes to this ... but as a final fantasy fan i seen time and time again what fan service does to something i love ( FF4 the after years , the many crappy spin off of ff7 ect ) now that i found 2 VNs i love ( KS and Kana ) people are say we want more ... and i just can't get excited as others getting more KS Fan service ... ( if square ever touches FF6 ... ill start fire bombing lol )

Post by Guest »

rydiafan wrote:another thing you have to consider ... that no one mentioned yet ... if you keep true to the ks story there is the whole sex scenes thing ( which in most cases it drives the story ) ... so if you keep the sex scenes it would be hentai not anime , if you don't you lose an important part of the story for each character Hanako and Misha wouldn't be the same character without the sex scenes imo ( not sure if that needed a spoiler tag but just in case
A lot of anime that are based off visual novels are based off h-series. They censor it for adaptations.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Guest wrote:
rydiafan wrote:another thing you have to consider ... that no one mentioned yet ... if you keep true to the ks story there is the whole sex scenes thing ( which in most cases it drives the story ) ... so if you keep the sex scenes it would be hentai not anime , if you don't you lose an important part of the story for each character Hanako and Misha wouldn't be the same character without the sex scenes imo ( not sure if that needed a spoiler tag but just in case
A lot of anime that are based off visual novels are based off h-series. They censor it for adaptations.
Suddenly, dolphins!
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Redbullet612

Post by Redbullet612 »

Well, there are many anime series' out there for VNs that honestly aren't that great. I definitely think this one deserves an anime. Done by Kyoto Animation. With the folks for Key helping out as well, having it focus on Hanako's route (In MY perfect world :P) but touching heavily on the other girl's stories as well. I would die a happy man after watching such amazing-ness. Probably from all the HHHNNNNGGGGGG.
But in reality, it probably won't happen. Not unless the game overwhelms all of Japan with feels once it's been translated for them.
Pickman's Model

Post by Pickman's Model »

I'd rather see it turned into an actual novel, perhaps in the style of one of those old "Pick Your Own Adventure" books.

Hey, I just like having something physical...
R.I.P B.O'R
"He overdosed on patriotism."
-André 3000
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Pickman's Model wrote:I'd rather see it turned into an actual novel, perhaps in the style of one of those old "Pick Your Own Adventure" books.

Hey, I just like having something physical...
That is actually the best I've seen. Otherwise, it'd be hard for the maker on who Hisao will choose at the end of the anime. (like if she ends up with someone, then the other fans would bitch abt it coz they want Hisao to end up with this girl)
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.