Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DaBa

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by DaBa »

I think that lemon anal lube sealed the deal for me before I have even tried the other routes. I would be surprised if there's more...
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

DaBa wrote:I think that lemon anal lube sealed the deal for me before I have even tried the other routes. I would be surprised if there's more...
you gotta play the others. i gets better. there isnt anymore lemons, but the feels are there.
no hidden message in here
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

DaBa wrote:I think that lemon anal lube sealed the deal for me before I have even tried the other routes. I would be surprised if there's more...
Look at Shizune's and Lilly's routes. Your opinion may or may not change.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Touhou guy here.
You cannot deny the cuteness of my avatar. If you try to deny it, your subconscious shall be devoured.
All of my yes.
By order of favorites: Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Shizune > Emi
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

You, sir, must play the other routes. Before you'll get dem spoilers from here!
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
DaBa

Post by DaBa »

Firewind wrote:
You, sir, must play the other routes. Before you'll get dem spoilers from here!

I am really careful not to pick up any :) I didn't read the thread anyways, just the topic and decided to add a word or two.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Firewind wrote:
Xanatos wrote: She's especially jumpy around Hisao...And Misha...
Don't provoke my mind, sir, please. It's early in the morning here...
Well, to be honest, it's not your mind that should be provoked...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

You cannot deny the cuteness of my avatar. If you try to deny it, your subconscious shall be devoured.
All of my yes.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

ZXNova wrote:Subtitle here.
yuuko may say no, but you know she wants them DRILLS
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

^ Why is Misha pointing so specifically at one of her tits? :lol: Maybe it's a no-touch zone like Rin's left ear...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

Xanatos wrote:^ Why is Misha pointing so specifically at one of her tits? :lol: Maybe it's a no-touch zone like Rin's left ear...
I was actually thinking the same thing. But I still can't quite figure out what's going on. Or come up with anything that "could" be going on.
All of my yes.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ZXNova wrote:
Xanatos wrote:^ Why is Misha pointing so specifically at one of her tits? :lol: Maybe it's a no-touch zone like Rin's left ear...
I was actually thinking the same thing. But I still can't quite figure out what's going on. Or come up with anything that "could" be going on.

"Misha, y-you just ate nine parfaits! Just because you work here d-doesn't mean you don't have to pay!"

"I have mo money...But you can touch me if you want! Anywhere except here. *points* WAHAHA~!"

Alternative:

"Yuuko, can you check me for breast cancer?"
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Xanatos wrote:
ZXNova wrote:

"Misha, y-you just ate nine parfaits! Just because you work here d-doesn't mean you don't have to pay!"

"I have mo money...But you can touch me if you want! Anywhere except here. *points* WAHAHA~!"

Alternative:

"Yuuko, can you check me for breast cancer?"
"yuuko, grab my boobs!"
"sorry, but im into yaoi"
shizune grabs instead and they fly away using mishas drills, as depicted here
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

I think it might have something to do with the fact Misha isn't wearing a shirt or bra under her apron :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Steinherz wrote:
I think it might have something to do with the fact Misha isn't wearing a shirt or bra under her apron :lol:
misha doesnt need a bra, she can use her drills to cover her boobs!
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

Steinherz wrote:
This excites Yuuko. The many dirty things going through her head are astounding!
All of my yes.