Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eraser35

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Eraser35 »

ravenlord wrote:
yummines wrote: though there weren't any "jobs" in any of the routes
Because it is a coming of age romance vn, not hentai. Most people figure that out by the end of act one, and give up if that was what they were looking for.
blame Rin the moment she said "should I use my foot or my mouth" everybody went "theres gonna be a blow job or a foot job"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Eraser35 wrote:
ravenlord wrote:
Because it is a coming of age romance vn, not hentai. Most people figure that out by the end of act one, and give up if that was what they were looking for.
blame Rin the moment she said "should I use my foot or my mouth" everybody went "theres gonna be a blow job or a foot job"
There SHOULD HAVE BEEN. That line was begging for it. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

ShadeHaven wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Also, naughtiest girl is Meiko.

Notice you rarely see her. You also rarely see Kenji, Akira, Jigoro, and Othello.
That's...not something I want to think about.
This made me think of the Swedish Christmas movie "In bed with Santa". :lol: The original name translated would be; "Santa is the father of all children" :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

Eraser35 wrote:
ravenlord wrote:
Two words -- Fan Fiction.

If that's the kind of scene that gets your freak on, then I am sure that that kind of fan fiction is out there somewhere, someplace. If not, then sharpen your pencil and get to work. You might produce the next "50 Shades of Grey".
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

50 Shades of Cripples
yummines

Post by yummines »

ravenlord wrote: Two words -- Fan Fiction.

If that's the kind of scene that gets your freak on, then I am sure that that kind of fan fiction is out there somewhere, someplace. If not, then sharpen your pencil and get to work. You might produce the next "50 Shades of Grey".
"the problem is in your pants"
"should i use my foot or my mouth"

its clear what Rin is thinking about
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

yummines wrote:
ravenlord wrote: Two words -- Fan Fiction.

"the problem is in your pants"
"should i use my foot or my mouth"

its clear what Rin is thinking about
It is NEVER clear what Rin is thinking. That's the entire point of her arc, getting past the superficial and trying to figure out what is ticking inside. Taking what she says at face value is the fast path to her bad end.

What IS clear is that she has no real concept of sex, as evidenced by her heartbreaking experiment at self pleasure, and being totally unfazed during Emi's arc when she barges in on her and Hisao during her cloud-chase.

And a classic line (i think from act three) when Hisao wants to touch her to try to establish some kind of connection during their walkabout, she finally says "ok, but not the left ear and not the boobs". Very Rin :)
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
yummines

Post by yummines »

ravenlord wrote: It is NEVER clear what Rin is thinking. That's the entire point of her arc, getting past the superficial and trying to figure out what is ticking inside. Taking what she says at face value is the fast path to her bad end.

What IS clear is that she has no real concept of sex, as evidenced by her heartbreaking experiment at self pleasure, and being totally unfazed during Emi's arc when she barges in on her and Hisao during her cloud-chase.

And a classic line (i think from act three) when Hisao wants to touch her to try to establish some kind of connection during their walkabout, she finally says "ok, but not the left ear and not the boobs". Very Rin :)
naw, to me at least it was fairly clear what she was talking about half the time. being scatterbrained does not mean she is completely unpredictable.

she obviously wants sex. or at least is curious about it, being a high school girl going through puberty after all.

MY HENTAI LOGIC WILL NOT FAIL ME THIS TIME

on another note though that's why i like Rin. this little quirks make me smile.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

yummines wrote:
ravenlord wrote: It is NEVER clear what Rin is thinking. That's the entire point of her arc, getting past the superficial and trying to figure out what is ticking inside. Taking what she says at face value is the fast path to her bad end.

naw, to me at least it was fairly clear what she was talking about half the time. being scatterbrained does not mean she is completely unpredictable.

she obviously wants sex. or at least is curious about it, being a high school girl going through puberty after all.

If it's hentai logic, then by the end of ACTI Hisao would have banged his target girl.
E.g.
Emi:
-have fun in carnival
-emi takes Hisao's food. Ends up awkward
-?????
-sMex
Hanako:
-plays chess, loses
-????
-fireworks start
-sMex
Rin
-Rin leans on Hisao, is taken to room
-wakes up.
-?????
-sMex
Shizune
-Fireworks. Shizune opens arm
-Hisao moves closer.
-?????
-sMex
Lilly
-leaves her booth with Hisao
-sudden 'healthy adolescent sex drive'
-?????
-sMex

THAT is hentai logic. No plot, no development; just fap. ( ゚д゚)
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
yummines

Post by yummines »

Megumeru wrote:
If it's hentai logic, then by the end of ACTI Hisao would have banged his target girl.
E.g.
Emi:
-have fun in carnival
-emi takes Hisao's food. Ends up awkward
-?????
-sMex
Hanako:
-plays chess, loses
-????
-fireworks start
-sMex
Rin
-Rin leans on Hisao, is taken to room
-wakes up.
-?????
-sMex
Shizune
-Fireworks. Shizune opens arm
-Hisao moves closer.
-?????
-sMex
Lilly
-leaves her booth with Hisao
-sudden 'healthy adolescent sex drive'
-?????
-sMex

THAT is hentai logic. No plot, no development; just fap. ( ゚д゚)
naw, there is plenty of hentai with plot and development
though plot and development in order to have sex is a whole different story. usually the plot is that theyre having sex for some reason.
Jack of H3arts

Post by Jack of H3arts »

yummines wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree. Rin is a complex character that cannot simply be boiled down to "random in a quiet artistic way." She only becomes truly incoherent when discussing her innermost thoughts and feelings.

And I'm really confused by the charge that Rin doesn't know anything about sex. Her first appearance in the game included her making a dick joke! :D She clearly isn't that confused about her period or the social mores of panty-shots. And as for not reacting to Emi and Hisao...well, I've met people like that and most of them are perfectly right in the head. Rin's just really uninhibited about sex, just as she's uninhibited about everything else.
"We live in our fantasies and endure our realities."-Robert Anton Wilson
Jack Christensen, aka "Jack of H3arts": noun 1. A lonely college student 2. A content cynic 3. Yet another Rin fanboy.

Rin>Akira>Lily>Shizune>Hanako>Emi
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

Jack of H3arts wrote:And I'm really confused by the charge that Rin doesn't know anything about sex. Her first appearance in the game included her making a dick joke!
Ah that's right, high school humor. I bow to your Hentai logic then -- Rin is obviously a slut ;)

Jack of H3arts

Post by Jack of H3arts »

ravenlord wrote:
Jack of H3arts wrote:And I'm really confused by the charge that Rin doesn't know anything about sex. Her first appearance in the game included her making a dick joke!
Ah that's right, high school humor. I bow to your Hentai logic then -- Rin is obviously a slut ;)

*Insert funny shit*

Bow, for the power and the glory are mine. My sophomoric humor is strongest!
Jack Christensen, aka "Jack of H3arts": noun 1. A lonely college student 2. A content cynic 3. Yet another Rin fanboy.

yummines

Post by yummines »

Jack of H3arts wrote:
ravenlord wrote: Ah that's right, high school humor. I bow to your Hentai logic then -- Rin is obviously a slut ;)

*Insert funny shit*
*shaman kenji

Bow, for the power and the glory are mine. My sophomoric humor is strongest!
wait, dick jokes aren't funny?

i still stand by what i said though.
Jack of H3arts

Post by Jack of H3arts »

yummines wrote:wait, dick jokes aren't funny?
To be honest, I wasn't sure if ravenlord was seriously claiming that I, too, was operating on "hentai logic" and therefore making a flawed argument, or if he was just laughing at that one sentence. In any event, I stick to what I said, too (and what you said).