Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Enceladeans

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Enceladeans »

Definitely Emi, if only for the sheer amount of sex she has. In addition to three sex scenes, it's implied there's even more sex off-screen.

I believe she's also the only one of the girls that has a chance of not being a virgin before meeting Hisao.
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

It's gotta be Yuuko. Whatever technique she used on Kenji, it totally drained his lifeforce and turned him into a raving maniac. If he had been a weaker individual, it may have killed him completely. I suspect that Hisao wouldn't last 5 minutes with her :P

Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Shizune, com on guys, her first sex act is bondage raping Hisao.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Emi
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Lilly.

Behind that facade, lies a girl with a 'healthy adolescent sex drive' craving for your **** at every corner. Naughty~ :twisted:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Iwanako.
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

Depends on how one defines "naughty".
1. disobedient; mischievous (used especially in speaking to or about children)
2. improper, tasteless, indecorous, or indecent
If sex is inherently naughty, then yeah, Lilly takes 1st place with Emi in 2nd. Both are insatiable sex machines, but Emi knows when to back off for studying and she never pushes Hisao to the edge of death like Lilly does. Emi also has previous experience, and Lilly admits being good friends with her own hands :P

If sex is not inherently naughty, then Misha takes 1st place with Shizune in 2nd for using sex to do something naughty. In Shizune's case she immobilizes and effectively mutes Hisao, and pretty much puts him in a life threatening situation with no real way of escape (unless she is well versed on the differences in facial expression between ecstasy and agony). Placing someone in that kind of danger to satisfy your own curiosity and/or lust is pretty naughty. But that’s probably not as bad as Misha. She used sex as a weapon by trying to cheat on her best friend and best friend's boyfriend. That is very, very naughty, and in fact if Hisao succumbs to temptation then it ends up screwing up three lives in the process.
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

I don't recall anything about Emi having sex with her last boyfriend and Lily nearly kills Hisao because in her route he tends to forget his meds
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Eraser35 wrote:I don't recall anything about Emi having sex with her last boyfriend and Lily nearly kills Hisao because in her route he tends to forget his meds
Well, she did have sex with her ex. :P

And about Lilly; "A short life, but a merry one" :wink:
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:I don't recall anything about Emi having sex with her last boyfriend and Lily nearly kills Hisao because in her route he tends to forget his meds

when did Emi say that give me a screencap or something
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

Eraser35 wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:

when did Emi say that give me a screencap or something
It's been beaten to death, but concensus is that she is used goods. Still, there is enough leeway that Emibros can hang onto the mythos of their virgin waifu if they wish :)

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4799
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4839
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I don't recall anything about Emi having sex with her last boyfriend and Lily nearly kills Hisao because in her route he tends to forget his meds
I think it's mostly a matter of deduction with Emi. Emi doesn't really start stonewalling Hisao until after they started sleeping together and Hisao starts noticing that she uses sex to change the subject each time he tries to find out more about her. Assuming things happened in the same order with her previous boyfriend, he did get to the point of sleeping with her before bumping into that barrier she erected around herself. Also, Emi's complete lack of awkwardness the first time with Hisao somewhat suggests she's been there before. Even the usually confident Lilly is awkward at first.

And yeah, Lilly nearly killing Hisao is mostly due to his poor physical condition throughout her route, more than anything else.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Hisao said something about this being a new experience for both of them. Emi replied by saying that most of it was new, but not everything. :)
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Hanako. Quite girls are always the biggest sexual freaks.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

OtakuNinja wrote:Hisao said something about this being a new experience for both of them. Emi replied by saying that most of it was new, but not everything. :)
oh well Hisao might not have gotten Emi's vag first but he got her ass first