Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Amydt
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 am

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Amydt » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:20 am

Emi, hands down. The things she says in her third h-scene really shocked me. :!:

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Xanatos » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Amydt wrote:Emi, hands down. The things she says in her third h-scene really shocked me. :!:
...Mind refreshing our memories? :lol: I'm not sure I even remember the scene.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
HarvestmanMan
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:35 pm
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, 'Murica
Contact:

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by HarvestmanMan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Amydt wrote:her third h-scene
That's a pretty good reason right there, actually.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2

User avatar
Dream
Posts: 632
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Dream » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Amydt wrote:Emi, hands down. The things she says in her third h-scene really shocked me. :!:
This one?:
Emi wrote:Stay with me? Please?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by simmr001 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 pm

I think he means the second one.

User avatar
Hegemott
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm
Location: Holland

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Hegemott » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:19 am

I'd gotta say Emi, with Shizune being a close second. Sure, Shizune already displayed that she has at least a small kink for bondage, but as Emiwas willing to try out anal in a public shed, only because her gay teacher said it was nice (what do those two talk about?!), I would imagine she would be willing to try out bondage and such just as easy. I'm not saying she would like it, as Hisao and Emi agreed that anal was a never again, but she would at least try. Also, in case of bondage/mild SM, she would probably be more willing to be the one tied, opposed to Shizune.

User avatar
wazuzu
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by wazuzu » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 am

Hanako is a definite no here.
Rin is quite asexual as well.

But Shizu, Lilly and Emi get a draw,but just because their drives are different. Emi just loves to have sex, and has little prejudices about it, Schizu is very straightforward in that matter too, and Lilly's gigantic amazonian eroticism was unwrapped by Hisao.

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by simmr001 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:07 am

wazuzu wrote:Hanako is a definite no here.
Rin is quite asexual as well.

But Shizu, Lilly and Emi get a draw,but just because their drives are different. Emi just loves to have sex, and has little prejudices about it, Schizu is very straightforward in that matter too, and Lilly's gigantic amazonian eroticism was unwrapped by Hisao.
Lilly yes.
Shizune I wouldn't call kinky as the chair thing was taking away his ability to talk.
Emi is dodging questions by bribing hisao with sex.

I think hanako could be a second lilly, if she wasn't worried about her kinks possibly scaring hisao away

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Comrade » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:53 am

Hegemott wrote:I'd gotta say Emi, with Shizune being a close second. Sure, Shizune already displayed that she has at least a small kink for bondage, but as Emiwas willing to try out anal in a public shed, only because her gay teacher said it was nice (what do those two talk about?!), I would imagine she would be willing to try out bondage and such just as easy. I'm not saying she would like it, as Hisao and Emi agreed that anal was a never again, but she would at least try. Also, in case of bondage/mild SM, she would probably be more willing to be the one tied, opposed to Shizune.
The track team capitan is not a teacher, he is a student.
I'd say Lilly is the naughtiest girl of them.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
wazuzu
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by wazuzu » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:06 pm

simmr001 wrote:I think hanako could be a second lilly, if she wasn't worried about her kinks possibly scaring hisao away
I think Rin could be third Lilly, if she was more conscious of the rest of her body. You know, those what-ifs can actually go anywhere.

User avatar
hitman555z
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:19 pm
Location: ny

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by hitman555z » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:33 pm

emi for sure. lemon. thats all the best way to summarize it :lol:
no hidden message in here

User avatar
simmr001
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by simmr001 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 pm

wazuzu wrote:
simmr001 wrote:I think hanako could be a second lilly, if she wasn't worried about her kinks possibly scaring hisao away
I think Rin could be third Lilly, if she was more conscious of the rest of her body. You know, those what-ifs can actually go anywhere.
Rib a is the only one with oral sex, she already is nAughty compared to the rest.

User avatar
Hegemott
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm
Location: Holland

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Hegemott » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Comrade wrote:
Hegemott wrote:I'd gotta say Emi, with Shizune being a close second. Sure, Shizune already displayed that she has at least a small kink for bondage, but as Emiwas willing to try out anal in a public shed, only because her gay teacher said it was nice (what do those two talk about?!), I would imagine she would be willing to try out bondage and such just as easy. I'm not saying she would like it, as Hisao and Emi agreed that anal was a never again, but she would at least try. Also, in case of bondage/mild SM, she would probably be more willing to be the one tied, opposed to Shizune.
The track team capitan is not a teacher, he is a student.
I'd say Lilly is the naughtiest girl of them.
Still, why the heck do they talk about that? I was more shocked by Emi talking about that with him, than the actual deed.
Shizune Good Ending > Emi Good Ending > Shizune Bad Ending > Emi Good Ending (again (and again)) > Hanako Good Ending (Now playing)

User avatar
hitman555z
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:19 pm
Location: ny

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by hitman555z » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Hegemott wrote:
Comrade wrote:
Hegemott wrote:I'd gotta say Emi, with Shizune being a close second. Sure, Shizune already displayed that she has at least a small kink for bondage, but as Emiwas willing to try out anal in a public shed, only because her gay teacher said it was nice (what do those two talk about?!), I would imagine she would be willing to try out bondage and such just as easy. I'm not saying she would like it, as Hisao and Emi agreed that anal was a never again, but she would at least try. Also, in case of bondage/mild SM, she would probably be more willing to be the one tied, opposed to Shizune.
The track team capitan is not a teacher, he is a student.
I'd say Lilly is the naughtiest girl of them.
Still, why the heck do they talk about that? I was more shocked by Emi talking about that with him, than the actual deed.
some people have nothing to hide. some people are just open with sex topics. its only strange if you are giving attention to the elephant in the room, as they say.
no hidden message in here

User avatar
Hegemott
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm
Location: Holland

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Hegemott » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:19 pm

hitman555z wrote:
Hegemott wrote:
hitman555z wrote: The track team capitan is not a teacher, he is a student.
I'd say Lilly is the naughtiest girl of them.
Still, why the heck do they talk about that? I was more shocked by Emi talking about that with him, than the actual deed.
some people have nothing to hide. some people are just open with sex topics. its only strange if you are giving attention to the elephant in the room, as they say.
Yeah, I suppose that's a valid point. Also, good Mutou quote!
Shizune Good Ending > Emi Good Ending > Shizune Bad Ending > Emi Good Ending (again (and again)) > Hanako Good Ending (Now playing)

Post Reply