Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Amydt

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Amydt »

Emi, hands down. The things she says in her third h-scene really shocked me. :!:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Amydt wrote:Emi, hands down. The things she says in her third h-scene really shocked me. :!:
...Mind refreshing our memories? :lol: I'm not sure I even remember the scene.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Amydt wrote:her third h-scene
That's a pretty good reason right there, actually.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Dream

Post by Dream »

Amydt wrote:Emi, hands down. The things she says in her third h-scene really shocked me. :!:
This one?:
Emi wrote:Stay with me? Please?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

I think he means the second one.
Hegemott

Post by Hegemott »

I'd gotta say Emi, with Shizune being a close second. Sure, Shizune already displayed that she has at least a small kink for bondage, but as Emiwas willing to try out anal in a public shed, only because her gay teacher said it was nice (what do those two talk about?!), I would imagine she would be willing to try out bondage and such just as easy. I'm not saying she would like it, as Hisao and Emi agreed that anal was a never again, but she would at least try. Also, in case of bondage/mild SM, she would probably be more willing to be the one tied, opposed to Shizune.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Hanako is a definite no here.
Rin is quite asexual as well.

But Shizu, Lilly and Emi get a draw,but just because their drives are different. Emi just loves to have sex, and has little prejudices about it, Schizu is very straightforward in that matter too, and Lilly's gigantic amazonian eroticism was unwrapped by Hisao.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

wazuzu wrote:Hanako is a definite no here.
Rin is quite asexual as well.

But Shizu, Lilly and Emi get a draw,but just because their drives are different. Emi just loves to have sex, and has little prejudices about it, Schizu is very straightforward in that matter too, and Lilly's gigantic amazonian eroticism was unwrapped by Hisao.
Lilly yes.
Shizune I wouldn't call kinky as the chair thing was taking away his ability to talk.
Emi is dodging questions by bribing hisao with sex.

I think hanako could be a second lilly, if she wasn't worried about her kinks possibly scaring hisao away
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Hegemott wrote:I'd gotta say Emi, with Shizune being a close second. Sure, Shizune already displayed that she has at least a small kink for bondage, but as Emiwas willing to try out anal in a public shed, only because her gay teacher said it was nice (what do those two talk about?!), I would imagine she would be willing to try out bondage and such just as easy. I'm not saying she would like it, as Hisao and Emi agreed that anal was a never again, but she would at least try. Also, in case of bondage/mild SM, she would probably be more willing to be the one tied, opposed to Shizune.
The track team capitan is not a teacher, he is a student.
I'd say Lilly is the naughtiest girl of them.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

simmr001 wrote:I think hanako could be a second lilly, if she wasn't worried about her kinks possibly scaring hisao away
I think Rin could be third Lilly, if she was more conscious of the rest of her body. You know, those what-ifs can actually go anywhere.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

emi for sure. lemon. thats all the best way to summarize it :lol:
no hidden message in here
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

wazuzu wrote:
simmr001 wrote:I think hanako could be a second lilly, if she wasn't worried about her kinks possibly scaring hisao away
I think Rin could be third Lilly, if she was more conscious of the rest of her body. You know, those what-ifs can actually go anywhere.
Rib a is the only one with oral sex, she already is nAughty compared to the rest.
Hegemott

Post by Hegemott »

Comrade wrote:
Hegemott wrote:I'd gotta say Emi, with Shizune being a close second. Sure, Shizune already displayed that she has at least a small kink for bondage, but as Emiwas willing to try out anal in a public shed, only because her gay teacher said it was nice (what do those two talk about?!), I would imagine she would be willing to try out bondage and such just as easy. I'm not saying she would like it, as Hisao and Emi agreed that anal was a never again, but she would at least try. Also, in case of bondage/mild SM, she would probably be more willing to be the one tied, opposed to Shizune.
Still, why the heck do they talk about that? I was more shocked by Emi talking about that with him, than the actual deed.
Shizune Good Ending > Emi Good Ending > Shizune Bad Ending > Emi Good Ending (again (and again)) > Hanako Good Ending (Now playing)
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Hegemott wrote:
Comrade wrote:
Still, why the heck do they talk about that? I was more shocked by Emi talking about that with him, than the actual deed.
some people have nothing to hide. some people are just open with sex topics. its only strange if you are giving attention to the elephant in the room, as they say.
no hidden message in here
Hegemott

Post by Hegemott »

hitman555z wrote:
Hegemott wrote:
hitman555z wrote: The track team capitan is not a teacher, he is a student.
some people have nothing to hide. some people are just open with sex topics. its only strange if you are giving attention to the elephant in the room, as they say.
Yeah, I suppose that's a valid point. Also, good Mutou quote!
Shizune Good Ending > Emi Good Ending > Shizune Bad Ending > Emi Good Ending (again (and again)) > Hanako Good Ending (Now playing)