Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Post Reply
User avatar
Out-All Knight
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:51 am
Location: South East Islands

Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Out-All Knight » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 am

In my failure to create a topic that requires huge brainstorming and the feels of every root I've finished. I decided to make this topic instead. :D

Putting out the other two girls who are obviously not having an ounce of a "Healthy Sex Drive"
The other three are....

Lily- Despite knowing what would happen if she want to the bathroom with Hisao, she does it anyway despite having made love last night, also made Hisao have Blindfold Sex, so hot that Hisao's Heart almost gives way

Emi- If the fact she playfully had an extracurricular curricular activity with Hisao doesn't convince, then her very sweet smile when saying the word "Anal" as well as performing Anal Sex is the decisive evidence

Shizune- Having a very competitive spirit inspires her dominant personality during her first love making scene with Hisao, not to mention having some light bondage by tying Hisao to a chair, as well as her second love-making scene "Should I stop now or "Shall I leave you stewing in your lust"

Overall, Who do you think is the Naughtiest? (Just for Fun!) :lol:

User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Megumeru » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:23 am

Lilly can be the victor in this thread.

Naughty2~
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

lolawesome

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by lolawesome » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:18 am

Hanako - she wakes Hisao up with a hummer every morning and has sex with him twice every day and is into s&m

Its true I read it on the fan fiction section of this forum

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by ShadeHaven » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:51 pm

lolawesome wrote:Hanako - she wakes Hisao up with a hummer every morning and has sex with him twice every day and is into s&m

Its true I read it on the fan fiction section of this forum
Another fact: Her favorite food is fresh chocolate, preferably fed to her.

themocaw
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by themocaw » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Shizune.

Seriously. Did you SEE that contented dreamy smile as Hisao cums in the second H scene? Also she has Zettai Ryouiki, which is automatically +10 to naughtiness. AND she's got a black bra and panties.

Lilly and Emi are wimp tier. Shizune is the real sex goddess.

User avatar
Eraser35
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm
Location: Ontario,Canada

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Eraser35 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:05 pm

it really hard to decide as the three of them are into to some kinky stuff

Squishy_Cat
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Squishy_Cat » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Lilly's route had the most sex if I recall correctly. So her, I guess? But Emi did anal. And Shizune boned Hisao in the Student Council Room....

BUT Emi did anal in the track shed, which is also a public place.

SO. Lilly- Most sex, but in a "safer"/secluded place
Shizune- Boned Hisao in a public room, at night.
Emi- Took it up the bum in a track shed in broad daylight.

Emi, fo' sho'.

User avatar
SirLadette
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by SirLadette » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm

The Lilly scenes were all pretty tame. Yeah there was the blindfold thing, but that's entry level stuff. Emi seems like she'd be open to trying anything, but aside from being open minded she doesn't seem to have any kinks or fetishes. It's gotta be Shizune. Black bra and panties, bondage, and her facial expressions throughout the sex scenes are a dead give away. She's got a dominance kink and got so caught up in the sexy time that she didn't lock the door at her house or in the Student Council Room until being reminded.
Ship all the characters!

Reppin' Team Misha, all day ere-day.

User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Megumeru » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:09 pm

themocaw wrote:Shizune.

Seriously. Did you SEE that contented dreamy smile as Hisao cums in the second H scene? Also she has Zettai Ryouiki, which is automatically +10 to naughtiness. AND she's got a black bra and panties.

Lilly and Emi are wimp tier. Shizune is the real sex goddess.
themocow, you just won me over.

Shizune it is. Damn, thinking about it... :oops:
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

User avatar
Mirrormn
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:49 am

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Mirrormn » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Megumeru wrote:
themocaw wrote:Shizune.

Seriously. Did you SEE that contented dreamy smile as Hisao cums in the second H scene? Also she has Zettai Ryouiki, which is automatically +10 to naughtiness. AND she's got a black bra and panties.

Lilly and Emi are wimp tier. Shizune is the real sex goddess.
themocow, you just won me over.

Shizune it is. Damn, thinking about it... :oops:
I guess you two are forgetting that the entire reason Shizune ties Hisao to the chair in the first place is because she's too nervous about having sex for the first time to do it any other way.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by ShadeHaven » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Definitely Emi. Given how she's the first, if not the only one to actually joke about sex early on, the choice is obvious for me.

User avatar
metalangel
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by metalangel » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Mirrormn wrote:
I guess you two are forgetting that the entire reason Shizune ties Hisao to the chair in the first place is because she's too nervous about having sex for the first time to do it any other way.
And by the second scene she's loving it and wrapping her legs around him in passion. What's your point?

Kilo
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Kilo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm stuck between Emi and Lilly.
Lilly wants to do it a lot, but Emi is the one who's gonna try and suggest naughty stuff, and also accept it quickly if Hisao proposes something. Lilly would probably hate anal.
Couchto5k Progress:
Kind-of-complete, increasing speed now.

User avatar
Walrusfella
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm
Location: The Dominion of Canada

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Walrusfella » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Mirrormn wrote:I guess you two are forgetting that the entire reason Shizune ties Hisao to the chair in the first place is because she's too nervous about having sex for the first time to do it any other way.
Whoa. Never thought about it that way, but it makes sense. Removing the possibility of conversation would reduce the nervousness. I thought she just tied him down and plundered his virginity, and that he was alright with that.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!

Bgfan
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Bgfan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:46 pm

I'm sorry, but I've gotta go with Rin She did kind of attempt to masturbate with no arms, and upon realizing Hisao had walked in, asked him to help

Failing that Emi gets the gold.

Post Reply