Replaying KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Murkglow

Re: Replaying KS

Post by Murkglow »

I haven't replayed the game yet but I'm planning to this week and I'm looking forward to it. Not so much to understand anything better (I didn't feel like I missed anything or was unsure the first time through on any route) but just to revisit those scenes that hit me the first time and refresh in my mind details of the story that are slowly fading. I expect I'll do them all again but I might skip Lilly's since it was my least favorite and the one I did most recently. We'll have to see how I feel after the other four. Regardless I don't see any reason why replaying the game wouldn't work out. It's just like rereading your favorite book, most people enjoy doing that (though usually not immediately after).
Favorite Routes:
Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly
Sethkowns

Post by Sethkowns »

I already have obtained 100% and i deleted all of my data to do it again, and i am suprised to see how much i forgot during the routes.
"I was warned that he was not only invincible, but strong enough to probably destory the building with a punch, or at least knock over the painting hanging in the hallway." Hideaki

Favorite Routes in Order: 1. Hanako 2. Lily 3. Emi 4. Kenji 5. Rin 6. Shizune
Game completion: 100% and aiming to still redo everyone's route.
Favorite Girl: Hanako!!!!!!!!
Hisao Nakai

Post by Hisao Nakai »

Sethkowns wrote:I already have obtained 100% and i deleted all of my data to do it again, and i am suprised to see how much i forgot during the routes.
After just getting to 100% two days ago, I've already started over. Surprisingly, I had forgotten a lot of it as well. :o
100% Completion - I <3 Lilly! - Where's the Miki Route?
Irrealis

Post by Irrealis »

I've played through most of the routes three times now (except Rin's, which I'm currently going through for the second time). I don't think my opinion of the game has change that much, although I rank Shizune's route lower now. I think I'll probably revisit it a few times thereafter, just like a good movie or book.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion. -- Sir Francis Bacon

100% Completion
Daggett

Post by Daggett »

I have replayed Hanako, Lily and because I was in a bad mood that day, the Kenji route. It's not as hard hitting, but it's like watching a really good movie the second time. In my own mind...
Individuality's fine... As long as we all do it together.
Hisao Nakai

Post by Hisao Nakai »

Irrealis wrote:I've played through most of the routes three times now (except Rin's, which I'm currently going through for the second time). I don't think my opinion of the game has change that much, although I rank Shizune's route lower now. I think I'll probably revisit it a few times thereafter, just like a good movie or book.
That's also true about going through it a few more times, your rank may end up changing a lot, too.
100% Completion - I <3 Lilly! - Where's the Miki Route?