Morning After ??

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Best girl the morning after ??

Misha
22
11%
Shizune
15
7%
Lilly
55
27%
Emi
27
13%
Rin
21
10%
Hanako
62
31%
 
Total votes: 202

themocaw
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Re: Morning After ??

Post by themocaw » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:39 am

I want them all. All beautiful girls belong to me.

User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: Morning After ??

Post by Megumeru » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:26 am

Shizune. Why?
Because if I can pull a dare to her the night before, the next morning she'll be in the kitchen naked with only an apron.
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: Morning After ??

Post by ShadeHaven » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:38 am

themocaw wrote:I want them all. All beautiful girls belong to me.
My avatar thinks otherwise.

User avatar
alien.marksman
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:34 am
Location: Shizune Fan Club, Australia

Re: Morning After ??

Post by alien.marksman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:51 am

Hmm..
Emi: Most likely to drag you out of bed the morning after for a 5km run.
Hanako: Awkward silence as she shies away while reflecting on what happened the night before.
Rin: The "wild night of hot passionate lovemaking" wouldn't happen in the first place.
Lilly: High possibility of a 'repeat performance' in the morning.. I am Ok with this.
Shizune: Depending on the outcome of any challenges from the night before it could go either way. Me or her in the kitchen to making breakfast.
Image
For Queen and Country

User avatar
metalangel
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Re: Morning After ??

Post by metalangel » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:54 am

Shizune would be happily snuggled up, enjoying well-earned rest after a job :twisted: well done, enjoying the peaceful moment.

Emi likewise appreciating the need for cooldown after a workout.

(these are my choices)

User avatar
The O.H.L.
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:36 am
Location: Hamilton, New Zealand

Re: Morning After ??

Post by The O.H.L. » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:52 am

Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2857
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Morning After ??

Post by Oddball » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 pm

The O.H.L. wrote:http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/v ... arch=misha

Your argument is invalid.
That's not Misha first thing in the morning! That's Misha when she was invited to share a bottle of wine with Lilly and the gang!

Yes, I do realize Misha isn't wearing a shirt in that picture. ... Misha is a fun drunk.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
WorldlyWiseman
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: Morning After ??

Post by WorldlyWiseman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Oddball wrote:
The O.H.L. wrote:http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/v ... arch=misha

Your argument is invalid.
That's not Misha first thing in the morning! That's Misha when she was invited to share a bottle of wine with Lilly and the gang!

Yes, I do realize Misha isn't wearing a shirt in that picture. ... Misha is a fun drunk.
Hanako visits Lilly in the morning to nurse her hangover and finds Lilly in her bed with a t-shirt draped over her face. The shirt has "Drill, baby, drill" written across the front.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.

User avatar
metalangel
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Re: Morning After ??

Post by metalangel » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:25 pm

WorldlyWiseman wrote:
Hanako visits Lilly in the morning to nurse her hangover and finds Lilly in her bed with a t-shirt draped over her face. The shirt has "Drill, baby, drill" written across the front.
Does Lilly then go around squeezing everyone's thighs trying to figure out who it was last night?

User avatar
WorldlyWiseman
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: Morning After ??

Post by WorldlyWiseman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:40 pm

metalangel wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote:
Hanako visits Lilly in the morning to nurse her hangover and finds Lilly in her bed with a t-shirt draped over her face. The shirt has "Drill, baby, drill" written across the front.
Does Lilly then go around squeezing everyone's thighs trying to figure out who it was last night?
Probably? It depends on whether or not Misha started laughing halfway through.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.

User avatar
nemz
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 am

Re: Morning After ??

Post by nemz » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Mirrormn wrote:Hanako would the best for cuddling.
Rin would be the best for entertaining post-coital conversation.
Those are my two choices.
This man speaks the truth.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly

User avatar
Mirrormn
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:49 am

Re: Morning After ??

Post by Mirrormn » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

nemz wrote:
Mirrormn wrote:Hanako would the best for cuddling.
Rin would be the best for entertaining post-coital conversation.
Those are my two choices.
This man speaks the truth.
High five!
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune

User avatar
ArazelEternal
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: Anywhere, as long as Hanako is by my side...
Contact:

Re: Morning After ??

Post by ArazelEternal » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Lilly I think would be all for the cuddling the morning after. She probably also would be up for quiet conversation as well. Talking about the night before or just some small talk.

Hanako would be all for the cuddling I think, however unlike Lilly she would be one for just quiet cuddling, not saying anything at all, letting actions speak rather than words. Actions can say I love you a lot louder than the words themselves can.

Emi I think would be too energetic and impatient to just lay and cuddle the night after. I think she would be all for it right after the act, but not the next morning.

Shizune may have turned it into a competition, so who knows what you could be doing the next morning. Also, it would be really hard to talk and cuddle because of having to sign, but that wouldn't be a real issue. Quiet cuddling is fine.

Misha, there is no quiet cuddling. She is always talking about something, and is always loud too.
Last edited by ArazelEternal on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.

User avatar
Paul Atreides
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Re: Morning After ??

Post by Paul Atreides » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Post-coital and good morning conversations with Rin would be interesting at least and probably bizarre when you are doing couple's stuff...but i'm ok with anyone of them.

User avatar
SirLadette
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Morning After ??

Post by SirLadette » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:45 pm

ArazelEternal wrote: Misha, there is no quiet cuddling. She is always talking about something, and is always loud too.
Better sound proof the walls, if she can't even cuddle quietly you can only imagine the night before...
Ship all the characters!

Reppin' Team Misha, all day ere-day.

Post Reply