Last sentence to Hanako (Spoilers)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oogy

Last sentence to Hanako (Spoilers)

Post by Oogy »

So here's a thought that I've been playing with in my mind ever since I got the bad ending for Hanako.

For all of those unfortunate or brave enough to get the bad ending, you know that Hisao walked out of the room after Hanakos outburst without saying a single word, stating nothing he said would matter, right?
Now, I, for one, disagree. I think that if he might have said the right thing and left, he might've been abl to salvage the situation a bit.

My question is, if you were Hisao in that situation, and you had the chance to say one last thing to her before leaving the room, what would it be?

For me, I think the best choice would've been saying: "I'm sorry, I thought you needed me as much as I needed you." I think that might've been able change her viewpoint a bit.

What do you guys think?
I don't normaly go on forums, but when I do, it's pretty damn sure that needed more of whatever it is the forums is about.
There just had to be -more- to "The Katawa Shoujo Experience". ( 100% completion D: )

100 pushup program, pretest: 55
Megumeru

Re: Last sentence to Hanako (Spoilers)

Post by Megumeru »

hmmm...

"I'll burn you to hell"

now jokes aside...

"I'm sorry."
That's it. Finale, raise that right leg of yours and march out of the dorm left-right-left-right. Considering her outburst, the damage has been done and although salvaging the situation is possible, it takes time--a lot of time. They'll be back together again, hang around as friends once everything has settled; but that will be in another time, another place, another story that takes place probably months after.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

"By the way, I fucked Lilly the night before she left for Scotland. At least she puts out, unlike you."
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

"I just saved fifteen percent on my car insurance switching to Geico."
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Put on my cool face and be all "problem, Hanako?"
6x6z6w

Post by 6x6z6w »

"I am sorry Hanako, I know what I did, and what I said are unforgiveable, but I...I really wanted to see you smile."

oh God my tear ducts D;
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

During that scene I think Hisao's most likely last sentence is ...

It only hurts when I breathe
Oogy

Post by Oogy »

Imagine that, if Hisao had a heartattack thanks to Hanako, now that might just get her to care again. ^^
I don't normaly go on forums, but when I do, it's pretty damn sure that needed more of whatever it is the forums is about.
There just had to be -more- to "The Katawa Shoujo Experience". ( 100% completion D: )

ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

"u mad bro?"

In all seriousness I don't think words would be right for that situation. Although I haven't gotten the bad ending yet, maybe if Hisao stared in disbelief while letting out a small tear, then nodded his head almost nonchalantly and slowly walked out, it would have a greater impact on Hanako. She'd probably feel obligated to confront him again with a small apology, giving him a final chance to salvage the relationship.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

The dumb bastard should have said exactly what was on his mind.

"You're not broken."
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Oogy

Post by Oogy »

Hm, I don't think Hanako is really one to pick up on body language, given her social skills.
The dumb bastard should have said exactly what was on his mind.

"You're not broken."
I think he did try to say that at first, but that Hanako iterrupted him by saying that she saw it in his eyes.

Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

True, but he really should have been more insistent. If anything, I think that shouting her down would be as close to treating her as an equal as he could have gotten in that situation.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

"Go to hell, and take your burnt ass skin with you"

Channeled some Spy in that sentence.

If I was feeling evil if such a scenario ever happened, that would be my sentence fer sure.
Oogy

Post by Oogy »

Oh dang, everyone's being quite evil here.

I actually thought Hanako as completely right in her decision to shout at Hisao, given what an ass he was.

ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Oogy wrote:Oh dang, everyone's being quite evil here.

I actually thought Hanako as completely right in her decision to shout at Hisao, given what an ass he was.
They just don't like bacon. I don't understand it either.