Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesome?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
megiddo
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by megiddo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:31 am

Misha and Shizune organizing a Sex Athletics Event in a secluded gym storage room. Participants would be Hisao, Miki, Track Team Captain, Emi, and Rin (just passing by).

User avatar
Murkglow
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by Murkglow » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:51 am

Hmmm and who would the Track Team Captain be with? He's gay and Hisao isn't... Would he only participate in individual events? :roll:
Last edited by Murkglow on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Routes:
Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly

User avatar
SirLadette
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by SirLadette » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Honestly i'm disappointed in all of you.
Image
Nobody's mentioned Emi and Meiko yet! The Ibarazaki has been doubled!
Ship all the characters!

Reppin' Team Misha, all day ere-day.

User avatar
megiddo
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by megiddo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:07 am

SirLadette wrote:Honestly i'm disappointed in all of you.
Nobody's mentioned Emi and Meiko yet! The Ibarazaki has been doubled!
the characters have to come together believably. i just don't believe the emi/mom pairing. emi is a sourpuss.

I might believe Meiko/Nurse/Hisao.

User avatar
Aspirin
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:01 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by Aspirin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:02 am

I know it's dangerous, but... Lilly & Shizune! :)
I could be smashed, tied, blindfolded and devoured, but I would still love it! :lol:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by Oddball » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 am

SirLadette wrote:Honestly i'm disappointed in all of you.
*Batman picture goes here*
Nobody's mentioned Emi and Meiko yet! The Ibarazaki has been doubled!
You couldn't have used Jigoro for that picture?
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
nemz
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 am

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by nemz » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:13 am

Rin's my favorite overall, but putting Shizune and Emi together and making the evening into a completion between them with me as judge would be worth the eventual heart attack.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly

User avatar
Mirrormn
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:49 am

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by Mirrormn » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 am

Aspirin wrote:I know it's dangerous, but... Lilly & Shizune! :)
I could be smashed, tied, blindfolded and devoured, but I would still love it! :lol:
I'd say that would have a 95% chance of being a huge disappointment, as they would refuse to work together on anything, and a 5% chance of being unbelievably hot, if they forgot their differences and really got into it.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune

User avatar
Aspirin
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:01 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by Aspirin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Mirrormn wrote:
Aspirin wrote:I know it's dangerous, but... Lilly & Shizune! :)
I could be smashed, tied, blindfolded and devoured, but I would still love it! :lol:
I'd say that would have a 95% chance of being a huge disappointment, as they would refuse to work together on anything, and a 5% chance of being unbelievably hot, if they forgot their differences and really got into it.
I think you're right. :oops:
5%... However, it's worth it... :)

"Misha, if I should die... You must dig my grave with your drills!" :mrgreen:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
AdventSign
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by AdventSign » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:30 pm

It'd be weird but....Rin and Hanako.

Rin because she is so....out there and different.
Hanako because she can be nice but also is independent when she needs to be.

Rin would be tough because of her having no arms though :P

Bi-Polar Hernandez
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by Bi-Polar Hernandez » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:25 am

Hanako/Miki or Suzu/Hanako

Yes.

Post Reply