Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesome?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Karl_Ravech

Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesome?

Post by Karl_Ravech »

As in no Lilly/Hanako, Shizune/Misha, or Emi/Rin
Alexbond45

Re: Which two girls would you want in a non-pairing threesom

Post by Alexbond45 »

Operation Market Garden probably has more success than this idea will, but that's just my Opinion.

(EDIT: In case you don't know what Market Garden is, for those people who just don't care about history, though I doubt this number is high, Operation Market Garden was carried out in World War 2 in the European Theater, It was a large scale paratrooper invasion, but the Operation did not go very well. On Paper, it was brilliant, but weather, intelligence, and other factors really did not help. The Allies took many Casulties (as many as 8000 on the Famous 101st Airborne Division). This is all I have to say about it)
Last edited by Alexbond45 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Reminds me of this screenshot from last year's April Fools post, particularly the fourth option

Personally, I'm not a big fan of threesomes, and would probably decline the opportunity for one if it was presented. Just seems like more work and less intimacy to me.

But if I had to answer, probably Emi/Shizune, even though they are my 2 least favorite heroines when considered singularly. I think Emi would find the situation exciting (Hanako and Lilly would probably find it awkward and Rin would be intrigued but largely passive), and Shizune would try to compete with her enthusiasm, and therefore everyone would have more fun overall.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

is there any real woman i can choose from ??
PikKirby

Post by PikKirby »

I always felt that the intimacy scenes in the game were felt forced anyway so a threesome would be even more out of place... so no.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Joshp9690

Post by Joshp9690 »

Damn it, I was going to say Shizune/Misha.

My jimmies are rustled
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Mirrormn wrote: But if I had to answer, probably Emi/Shizune, even though they are my 2 least favorite heroines when considered singularly. I think Emi would find the situation exciting (Hanako and Lilly would probably find it awkward and Rin would be intrigued but largely passive), and Shizune would try to compete with her enthusiasm, and therefore everyone would have more fun overall.
I have to agree with you on that Emi and Shizune would make for a good threesome
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

But if I had to answer, probably Emi/Shizune, even though they are my 2 least favorite heroines when considered singularly. I think Emi would find the situation exciting (Hanako and Lilly would probably find it awkward and Rin would be intrigued but largely passive), and Shizune would try to compete with her enthusiasm, and therefore everyone would have more fun overall.
Hisao would never survive. :lol:
Not Dead Yet
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Oddball wrote:
Hisao would never survive. :lol:
on Emi's path he would
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

This was a bad Idea IMO Because the majority choices were taken out. could have been a Poll too.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
megiddo

Post by megiddo »

Who said it had to be intimate?

I think Hisao and Shizune are more than capable of cornering and raping Lilly.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Sorry, only threesome I had was with real women, not video game characters. (BTW, it was awkward as fuck and it is not all that cracked up to be.)
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Snow_Storm wrote:Sorry, only threesome I had was with real women, not video game characters. (BTW, it was awkward as fuck and it is not all that cracked up to be.)
Yeah I never liked the idea of a threesome either, it's just stupid.
MY CODE:
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

you know its feels wrong taking about the ks characters in a sexual way ... its not that type of game ... even though there is sex in it ( at least i feel that way )
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

megiddo wrote:Who said it had to be intimate?

I think Hisao and Shizune are more than capable of cornering and raping Lilly.