Other
12%

Total votes: 673

rydiafan

Team Shizune vs Team Lilly

Post by rydiafan »

Im a shizune fan

Why i love Shizune ...
She never lied / hid the truth to Hisao , she is blunt and doesn't tip toe around an issue , she is loyal to the ppl who are close to her ( Misha , Hiaso ) , she doesn't change who she is no matter how hard ppl try ( her dad , lilly , lilly fanboys :P ) , she does everything ( in her mind atleast ) to make everyone happy

The downside of Shizune ...
She is a taskmaster and dosen't realize ppl can't work at her pace ( misha is really the only one who can ) , the way she make everything into a game

Why i dislike Lilly...
She hid the truth about Scotland ( Akira told Hisao ), She treats Hisao and Hanako like there are made of glass ( hanako grow more in lilly path then her own ... cause lilly wasn't there to mother her as much )

The upside of Lilly ...
She dose seem like the only one who can under stand Hanako

In the end hiding the truth about Scotland is what made me dislike Lilly ( maybe lilly fans can overlook that fact but i can't ) ... i mean in Hanako path she had no problem telling hisao about Scotland ... What changed in her own path ( if Akira didn't tell Hisao ... would have Hisao forund out ) hiding the truth about something as big as that dosen't bold well for there future

yes i know at times shizune is a bitch ... but as i said before ... i rather take the truthful bitch then the lying saint

Edited to fix spoilers ... my bad
Last edited by rydiafan on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metalangel

Re: Team Shizune vs Team Lilly

Post by metalangel »

ZOMG SPOILERS.

But I agree.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Can't we all be friends?

But if I had to pick one, It would be Shizune because of how misunderstood she is. I'm still a Lilly fan as well though.
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

Is this Twilight or something? Now that i think about, someone alreasy said KS is Twilight for men on YouTube...
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Team Antifeminism
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

my signature gives away enough information already.

Really now...can't we try NOT to bash characters? I prefer bashing them under scrutinized analysis and intelligent, meaningful discussions rather than a flame war.

Both characters are great, they have their ups and downs, the positive and negative, etc. They're great because 4LS spent five friggin' years to create something that could bitch-slap Michael Bay with superior plot and characters, so can we all just get along?

...huh, now I'm getting ideas of implementing this with the 'If this board is Yamaku High' fanfic about the student council's sworn enemy--Lilly's (un)official fanclub...

...interesting
rydiafan wrote:In the end hiding the truth about Scotland is what made me dislike Lilly ( maybe lilly fans can overlook that fact but i can't ) ... i mean in Hanako path she had no problem telling hisao about Scotland ... What changed in her own path ( if Akira didn't tell Hisao ... would have Hisao forund out ) hiding the truth about something as big as that dosen't bold well for there future
and on another note:
repost because it's awesome

They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Wow... I get to choose between two of my least favourite characters...
At least you included "other".
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Brogurt wrote:Team Antifeminism
AKA Team Forever Alone
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

Team Emi & Rin

... Remi

Team Remi
It only hurts when I breathe
Dawnstorm

Post by Dawnstorm »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Wow... I get to choose between two of my least favourite characters...
At least you included "other".
Heh, I voted team Lilly - before reading the thread. I imagined they were clashing, there was no opportunity for diplomacy anymore, and no place to run. Which side would you join?

I like them both about equally, but Shizune would simply drive me nuts. I'm way more comfortable with Lilly's pace. Also Team Shizune has Misha, while Team Lilly has Hanako. That sort of helps, too.

If there's the option to run away, I'd be out of harm's way on the rooftop, though, with Team Emi (who has Rin!). :lol:
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

Megumeru wrote:
Really now...can't we try NOT to bash characters? I prefer bashing them under scrutinized analysis and intelligent, meaningful discussions rather than a flame war.
Debating is all we do on here ... if you didn't noticed lol ( if it turns into a flame war the mods will stop it )
everyone gots an opinion and on fourms like this we are allow to express it ( to a point ... the mods lock some of my topics b4 )

Now continue the bashing :P
Wander

Post by Wander »

I'm not a fan of Shizune's personality. Reminds me of some people I knew back in school whom I didn't much like either. As such, an easy decision to make.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I'm going to have to know what the team is for before I choose sides. Is this a debate team, or a sports team, or what? Let's face it, if it's soccer or something, Lilly might not be the best person to side with. I kinda question her athletic abilities.
Not Dead Yet
Wander

Post by Wander »

Oddball wrote:I'm going to have to know what the team is for before I choose sides. Is this a debate team, or a sports team, or what? Let's face it, if it's soccer or something, Lilly might not be the best person to side with. I kinda question her athletic abilities.
Well, if it's for soccer (or football, as I, as an European, would prefer to call it), Hisao's team would probably win regardless of whom he sided with. After all, he has some background in the game and I know from experience that girls who don't actually play football as a hobby, almost invariably suck at it.
SirLadette

Post by SirLadette »

Well when it comes to looks Shizune has more...talent than Lilly, i've got a thing for chicks with glasses, and i'm not a fan of the prim and proper look.

As far as side kick and family go I prefer the company of Misha to Hanako but it's a tough call between Akira and Hideaki, Akira is a BAMF but Hideaki is a bro and the dude has serious balls to wear a ribbon in his hair. I'd probably lean towards Akira though because she's much more likely to buy and share alcohol.

Between the two of them Shizune's personality would gel with mine much better than Lilly's. I love people with a competitive streak, to me there's nothing better than finding a worthy opponent to put myself against and Shizune would be a very worthy opponent. Lilly is just way to nice for my tastes and I can't imagine we'd have a lot to talk about. Trust is also a massive sticking point for me, and i'd have trouble trusting Lilly after what she did. Shizune's communication skills suck, but since communicating is probably my biggest strength I think I could deal with that issue.

There's nothing majorly wrong with Lilly, but in the end it comes down to Shizune's personality being a much better match for mine than Lilly's. And her massive breasts don't hurt either.
Ship all the characters!

Reppin' Team Misha, all day ere-day.