Enemy |

Re: Team Shizune vs Team Lilly

Post by Enemy | »

Hisao doesn't have the option to go gay, so Sheppard wins by default
Synthus

Re: Team Nakai vs Team Shepard

Post by Synthus »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Synthus wrote:For those not in the know, Mac Walters and Casey Hudson are purported to have ruined ME3's ending by themselves. Their brainstorming session on the ending purportedly included a line that went 'SPECULATIONS FOR EVERYONE' (I paraphrase here).
Interesting. I was under the impression that the blame rested almost entirely on Hudson. "So video gamey." In any case, I think it's beyond question now that this discussion (read: conflict) has devolved considerably since it started. Perhaps a new topic is in order.
Both sides have run out of quotes and are now resorting to speculation. This is the internet forum equivalent of running out of bullets and resorting to stones.
Mysterious Stranger wrote: I pose this question: Who would win in a contest of romance, Hisao Nakai or Commander Shepard?
Shepard. Man's a Determinator. No stupid Reaper flunky's going to keep him from his precious blueberry!
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

I tend to over-analyze a lot of things from papers, books, to long-stories in most cases. I can point out points of speculation, facts, and references, but when I'm writing stuff in forum boards I just don't bother to do so.
Mirrormn wrote: especially by Megumeru; I barely understand what he's saying half the time
Well English is not my first language, so do bear with it :(
Mirrormn wrote:
Shizune: [You're very responsible; actions like requesting a deadline to be extended and then running all the way through to the next deadline? That's the very model of responsibility!]
That's the extent of your "proof".

Even assuming that Shizune is being completely truthful in her accusation here (let's be honest, she's not exactly an unbiased source), there's still no clear indication that Lilly missed the first deadline before requesting the extension, and we know that she didn't miss the extended deadline. She turned in the budget report on the day it was due. No irresponsibility was displayed. Shizune might view this delegation and dependence on others as irresponsible, but that does not necessarily make it so.
True, she didn't miss the final deadline. But this is how I look at it in my perspective,
Lilly requested a deadline extension from the original given time (which was unrecorded or unknown), which means an extension from the original timeline. However, by the time it reached the 'extension' of the deadline she requested, she asked for another extension (due in part as what she said 'class underestimation'), which was granted--this leads to the situation in the 'Cold War' in Act I.

So I'm not wrong when I say that she missed two deadlines; one the original, and the other the 1st extension.
Synthus wrote:Megumeru's not Rush Limbaughing anything with that quote, he's Hack Waltering. There's a difference here. :)

For those not in the know, Mac Walters and Casey Hudson are purported to have ruined ME3's ending by themselves. Their brainstorming session on the ending purportedly included a line that went 'SPECULATIONS FOR EVERYONE' (I paraphrase here).
LOL! That's a new word I'm learning. "Hack Waltering"
One thing I learned from spending my youth in the IB program: always look at 2D characters as 3D persona. Most of those are basically speculations based on observations, but as they are 'theories and speculations' there is never a concrete proof to back these claims--just how the theory of gravity, big bang, relativity, etc. Speculations, observations, then conclusions; no solid proof, but otherwise can be true.

...and Shepard wins by default. I'm sorry Hisao, but you're stuck in Earth with five human girls. Shepard goes to SPAAAAAAAAACE and gets to taste a space elf.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

When did this turn into Mass Effect ?? ( if it is Ashley Williams is my new favorite KS character now ) lol
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

rydiafan wrote:When did this turn into Mass Effect ?? ( if it is Ashley Williams is my new favorite KS character now ) lol
Liara > Ashley. :P But the KS girls are better than both. Especially Lilly, Hanako and Misha. :D
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

rydiafan wrote:When did this turn into Mass Effect ?? ( if it is Ashley Williams is my new favorite KS character now ) lol
It's a good way to let-off 'Steam' (hehe, 'Steam') after all that, don't you think?

...speaking of which Acewing, aren't you writing a MExACxKS crossover? lol

SHII-HAEL!
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

Megumeru wrote:
...speaking of which Acewing, aren't you writing a MExACxKS crossover? lol
Yeah, I am. The only one of its kind in the world, probably. :P
MasterJHG

Post by MasterJHG »

Well, I don't like Shizune for a simple reason, she makes me get mad, did she really realice the damage she done, i don't think so, she has a cool attitude, but try to conquer the worl is just to must, basically she whants that eveerybody bows before her, seriusly...that make me get mad and frustrated, well mayby i tell too much, because she did realice the damage, but still trying to do the rigth, she does in her "unique" and "soft" way( yeah i'm being sarcastic), and she let hisao done the dirty work...

I didn't like that Lily has lied, that was bad, but hisao also realise that he neither ask her for that (and yes the problem is for her mother-like personality), but still, when hisao confront her, she acept that she was wrong.

my other dislike from shizune route is misha....why misha, why....still, i think that there may be a route for her, I like her a bit...more than shizune...wahahahaha

if she needs a prince, then I will be that prince
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

MasterJHG wrote:

my other dislike from shizune route is misha....why misha, why....still, i think that there may be a route for her, I like her a bit...more than shizune...wahahahaha
There's no route for Misha. But why would you dislike her? :( She's... Misha! And that automatically makes her awesome. :D
MasterJHG

Post by MasterJHG »

acewing905 wrote:There's no route for Misha. But why would you dislike her? :( She's... Misha! And that automatically makes her awesome. :D
I don't dislike Misha, I dislike that there aren't a ruote for her, and in Shizune's she's being throw away, and yes WHY is WHY she has to fall in love with Shizune O.o...well the fact that she is she...wahahaha

if she needs a prince, then I will be that prince
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

MasterJHG wrote:
acewing905 wrote:There's no route for Misha. But why would you dislike her? :( She's... Misha! And that automatically makes her awesome. :D
I don't dislike Misha, I dislike that there aren't a ruote for her, and in Shizune's she's being throw away, and yes WHY is WHY she has to fall in love with Shizune O.o...well the fact that she is she...wahahaha
Mark that with a spoiler tag.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

MasterJHG wrote:

It just shows that every character carries a mask that is 'convenient' for them. Hides their personality

...I wouldn't advise you to use green man. It...glows for some reason

SHII-HAEL!
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

>dislikes Shizune for being too demanding
>>>the 99%

Been spending way too much time on /vg/.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

MasterJHG wrote:

Yeah misha was wrong by shizune in the route .... she only fucked hisao for shizune turning her down then misha and hisao lied to shizune face about it ... yet misha was the victim ... shizune you bitch

I love how every other girl can lie , use sex to get what they want , treats hisao like crap get or gets treated like crap by hisao or they need a white knight to make it through the day but they are almost perfect .... shizune brags after beating hanako at chess and she is a bitch ( shizune didn't lie , didn't need a white knight , everything she did was for other ppl , was a loyal friend to misha and so forth ) now i will agree with most ppl when they talk about how clueless she is when it comes to the feels of others ( misha ) but i don't always see that as a bad thing
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

rydiafan wrote:
MasterJHG wrote:

Yeah misha was wrong by shizune in the route .... she only fucked hisao for shizune turning her down then misha and hisao lied to shizune face about it ... yet misha was the victim ... shizune you bitch

I love how every other girl can lie , use sex to get what they want , treats hisao like crap get or gets treated like crap by hisao or they need a white knight to make it through the day but they are almost perfect .... shizune brags after beating hanako at chess and she is a bitch ( shizune didn't lie , didn't need a white knight , everything she did was for other ppl , was a loyal friend to misha and so forth ) now i will agree with most ppl when they talk about how clueless she is when it comes to the feels of others ( misha ) but i don't always see that as a bad thing
What Misha and Hisao did was wrong, yeah. But you have to look at it in Misha's PoV as well. She was feeling shit all the time, and was pretty much looking to validate herself by throwing herself at Hisao. Hell, she isn't even attracted to men. It's like she wanted to feel loved somehow. And Shizune wasn't clueless. Misha told her. But of course, Shizune can't help the fact that she's straight. Just sucks for poor Misha.