You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by brythain »

Silentcook wrote:Oh, fuck me.

brythain, I have this fictional place in the forums called the "Sorry Corner". You ought to put up some curtains, rearrrange the furniture a bit and whatnot since you seem to be pretty much a fixed resident already. :(
You know, that gives me even more ideas… :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

brythain wrote:

brythain, I have this fictional place in the forums called the "Sorry Corner". You ought to put up some curtains, rearrrange the furniture a bit and whatnot since you seem to be pretty much a fixed resident already. :(
Uh oh. Everybody start running, 'cause brythian's goin' home decoratin'! :D
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
brythain

Post by brythain »

AussieInquisitor wrote:
brythain wrote:

Uh oh. Everybody start running, 'cause brythain's goin' home decoratin'! :D
Actually, that Sorry Corner reminded me of a piece I wrote. It sounds like the name of one of the things Rin might name… :wink:
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
neio

Post by neio »

You've gone from "don't quote images that were just posted, people!" to "Christ on a crutch" to "Oh, fuck me."

It sounds like these forums might be having a negative effect on your overall health.
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.
Umber

Post by Umber »

neio wrote:
You've gone from "don't quote images that were just posted, people!" to "Christ on a crutch" to "Oh, fuck me."

It sounds like these forums might be having a negative effect on your overall health.
A link to the archives depicting Silentcook's degenerating sanity.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

neio wrote:

Or a positive effect on his sex drive, on of the two.

You know you've been modding too much KS when...
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
d2r

Post by d2r »

Umber wrote:A link to the archives depicting Silentcook's degenerating sanity.
I see what you did there. :p
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

The Air Accidents Investigation Branch here in the UK today released their report about an incident that occurred earlier this year. While a flight was coming in for landing at Belfast City Airport, the captain's prosthetic arm (which had been clamped in place) came loose from the controls. Rather than handing over to the co-pilot, the captain decided to do the landing singly handedly in the windy conditions. While the landing itself was rough, no one on the flight was hurt.

First thing that came to mind was "Captain Miki/Rin is on the loose!"
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

When you're watching Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai and your immediate reaction to Rikka is "Why aint that chick in KS"
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

CoffeeDrive wrote:When you're watching Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai and your immediate reaction to Rikka is "Why aint that chick in KS"
Oh that's just mean you know :lol:
I mean, me and a handful of my friends here went through that phase, spouting English words we don't even understand or sentences that doesn't even hold any meaning or legibility.

...funny enough, it's what got me into writing in the first place.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

When you realize that you are jealous of the life of a guy who suffers from arrhythmia and date disabled girls. :roll:
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Zarys wrote:When you realize that you are jealous of the life of a guy who suffers from arrhythmia and date disabled girls. :roll:
Wahaha, that is indeed the life Zarys :P Instead I'm a guy that suffers from Asperger's and looks after disabled elderly people.

Why you make me think of this now?!

(N.B. I actually like my job. I just worded it like that to make the comment work)
Last edited by AaronIsCrunchy on Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Zarys

Post by Zarys »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Zarys wrote:When you realize that you are jealous of the life of a guy who suffers from arrhythmia and date disabled girls. :roll:
Wahaha, that is indeed the life Zarys :P Instead I'm a guy that suffers from Asperger's and looks after disabled elderly people.

I could not guess. :P
But it was a bit ironic: the game shows that people with disabilities can be very good despite their disability (even if the negative impact of the disablity isn't ignored) and that a disabled could have a great life. (Hisao could considered very lucky to find his true love with these girls that are amazing whatever their disability,ect...), the fact that we can think of that without thinking too much about the disabilities and the fact we can consider ourselves worse / glad that some people with disabilities are certainly good things. (In the sense that even withtout denyng the importance of the disabilty, we can compare without shame with them, without pitying, I don't think that disabled people want to hear "Your life must be so horrible with your disability !")
Of course the disability isn't really the thing, even if it's a little sad to jealous Hisao when his disability has a great negative impact of his life, it's pretty indicative of how we can sometimes find our life so empty. (Even in comparison of the short but greatly conducted Hisao's Life)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Zarys wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:

I could not guess. :P
But it was a bit ironic: the game shows that people with disabilities can be very good despite their disability (even if the negative impact of the disablity isn't ignored) and that a disabled could have a great life. (Hisao could considered very lucky to find his true love with these girls that are amazing whatever their disability,ect...), the fact that we can think of that without thinking too much about the disabilities and the fact we can consider ourselves worse / glad that some people with disabilities are certainly good things. (In the sense that even withtout denyng the importance of the disabilty, we can compare without shame with them, without pitying, I don't think that disabled people want to hear "Your life must be so horrible with your disability !")
Of course the disability isn't really the thing, even if it's a little sad to jealous Hisao when his disability has a great negative impact of his life, it's pretty indicative of how we can sometimes find our life so empty. (Even in comparison of the short but greatly conducted Hisao's Life)
What was ironic?

I haven't been playing too much. I know this because the completion percentage isn't 100% yet.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

My first post about the fact to be jealous of a guy who suffers from arrythmia wo date disabled girls.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise