You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
linkoid
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:05 pm
Location: Planet Ursania of the Ursa Major solar system

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by linkoid » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:08 pm

SpunkySix wrote:
linkoid wrote:When you friends ask if you want to play risk and you think of the student council.
I just now realized that I still don't know how to play Risk. Huh.
It was my first time too XD I feel Hisao's pain. Tried being agressive, failed. Tried being defensive and play it safe, failed.

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Potato » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm

I learned how to play Risk by playing the Game of Thrones board game...Which is basically a really dressed-up version of Risk. :lol: Naturally, thoughts of KS plagued my playtime...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
d2r
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 am

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by d2r » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:12 am

Inspired by Potato:

- When you can no longer play risk without thinking of Shizune.

- When you can no longer drink tea without thinking of Lilly.

- When you can no longer run without thinking of Emi.

- When you can no longer eat chocolate without thinking of Hanako.

- When you can no longer dream in purple and A# minor without Rin appearing in your past-thought. (I tried)
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Potato » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:53 pm

d2r wrote:Inspired by Potato:

- When you can no longer play risk without thinking of Shizune.

- When you can no longer drink tea without thinking of Lilly.

- When you can no longer run without thinking of Emi.

- When you can no longer eat chocolate without thinking of Hanako.

- When you can no longer dream in purple and A# minor without Rin appearing in your past-thought. (I tried)
I never think of Hanako when eating chocolate...You're just odd.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
linkoid
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:05 pm
Location: Planet Ursania of the Ursa Major solar system

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by linkoid » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 pm

I think I missed that line, because, I have no idea why hanako is connected to choclate.

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2917
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Oddball » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:12 pm

linkoid wrote:I think I missed that line, because, I have no idea why hanako is connected to choclate.
It's not in the game. It's a bad joke that people won't let die.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by SpunkySix » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:04 am

Oddball wrote:
linkoid wrote:I think I missed that line, because, I have no idea why hanako is connected to choclate.
It's not in the game. It's a bad joke that people won't let die.
Where the heck did it come from then, because I was under the impression that it was in the game too. My friend even told me it wasn't in her route, and I figured it must have been in Lilly's or something instead.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Potato » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:13 am

SpunkySix wrote:
Oddball wrote:
linkoid wrote:I think I missed that line, because, I have no idea why hanako is connected to choclate.
It's not in the game. It's a bad joke that people won't let die.
Where the heck did it come from then, because I was under the impression that it was in the game too. My friend even told me it wasn't in her route, and I figured it must have been in Lilly's or something instead.
Origin

Cute punny derivative

Gross frightening derivative
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by SpunkySix » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:18 am

If that's how Hanako's H scene actually goes down, then I need to hurry up and finish Rin's route like, right the fuck now.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2917
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Oddball » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:57 am

SpunkySix wrote:If that's how Hanako's H scene actually goes down, then I need to hurry up and finish Rin's route like, right the fuck now.
Not even close.
Not Dead Yet

Guest Poster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Guest Poster » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:32 am

Though you'd still be excused for 100%-ing the game ASAP anyway.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by CoffeeDrive » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:19 am

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Oddball wrote:
Where the heck did it come from then, because I was under the impression that it was in the game too. My friend even told me it wasn't in her route, and I figured it must have been in Lilly's or something instead.
Origin

Cute punny derivative

Gross frightening derivative
"Imma rub my cum in yo burnscars"
-Hisao Nakai 2007
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Potato » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:53 pm

I drove our GM mad today trying to insert KS characters into D&D...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Kibaro » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:14 pm

Potato wrote:I drove our GM mad today trying to insert KS characters into D&D...
oh D&D nice, how did it go?:)

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Potato » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Kibaro wrote:
Potato wrote:I drove our GM mad today trying to insert KS characters into D&D...
oh D&D nice, how did it go?:)
Still going. But the KS insertion did not go well. XD
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

Post Reply