You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AaronIsCrunchy

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

brythain wrote:... you look at the latest macaron offerings in Tokyo and idly ponder how much more beautiful they would be with the KS logo on the shells instead.
You're not wrong :3 I like making macaroons - the easiest way to get the logo on would be to either ice it on or burn it on... and I know what would be tastier!

Brb, making sweet-ass KS macaroons.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Charmant

Post by Charmant »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
brythain wrote:... you look at the latest macaron offerings in Tokyo and idly ponder how much more beautiful they would be with the KS logo on the shells instead.
You're not wrong :3 I like making macaroons - the easiest way to get the logo on would be to either ice it on or burn it on... and I know what would be tastier!

Macaroons and macarons are two unrelated things. But macaroons are delicious. :D
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Charmant wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:

Macaroons and macarons are two unrelated things. But macaroons are delicious. :D
Really? :o I thought they were the same thing! My whole life has been a lie.

Well, I'm going to go and make some macarons then. Tomorrow, as I discovered I don't have any almonds left :(
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I had a dream where I closed my curtains in an attempt to thwart a sniper.

Not quite going to Dreamy Yamaku, but eh. You take what you can get?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

SpunkySix wrote:I had a dream where I closed my curtains in an attempt to thwart a sniper.

Was it a feminist sniper. As Kenji would say, those are the worst!
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:I had a dream where I closed my curtains in an attempt to thwart a sniper.

Was it a feminist sniper. As Kenji would say, those are the worst!
No idea. All I know is that it didn't quite work because the guy shot through my window. He missed, but it was close and the thing still shattered.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

... you call a girl "M" because you catch yourself saying Emi.

She has twin tails and certain angles of her make her look to have the same hair colour. She has a similar personality and is fairly short (compared to 6' me, so take it with a grain of salt). Furthermore, it is the period directly after physical education, so I'm tired and loopy. It's going to be a fun semester if I screw up once too many.
Spunky, you can move in after this year is out, I have a couple of connections you can travel through.

... when running a mile, due to being loopy from low blood pressure/getting migraines under pressure, you can faintly hear a small girl with twin tails telling you to push on.

Yeah, I don't exactly hallucinate, but when I'm loopy my brain pushes me with emotions rather than logic. So I imagine Emi looking on in my P.E. endeavors, or Lilly advising me when dealing with the less savory students. I have a whole cast of characters to help, actually, but those are the two from KS.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Broomhead wrote:... you call a girl "M" because you catch yourself saying Emi.

She has twin tails and certain angles of her make her look to have the same hair colour. She has a similar personality and is fairly short
Spunky, you can move in after this year is out, I have a couple of connections you can travel through.
I'm trying to let myself let go of this, dammit. :roll:
Grimm13

Post by Grimm13 »

... after finishing your favorite route you tend to mull it over for days thinking of what you would do differently if you were the main character :lol:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride
: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you,
so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
- Pablo Neruda
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

I read the webcomic Questionable Content and today Marten and his pre-operative transgender girlfriend, Claire got intimate for the first time. This is Claire's first relationship and is understandably nervous. She removes her underwear, stands before Marten says "W-well this- this is me." While reading that line and without realising it at first, I mentally added "All of me."

Link is kinda SFW.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Rhodri wrote:I read the webcomic Questionable Content and today Marten and his pre-operative transgender girlfriend, Claire got intimate for the first time. This is Claire's first relationship and is understandably nervous. She removes her underwear, stands before Marten says "W-well this- this is me." While reading that line and without realising it at first, I mentally added "All of me."

Link is kinda SFW.
What a coincidence, I had the same thought when I read it! :lol:
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

FelOnyx wrote:
Rhodri wrote:I read the webcomic Questionable Content and today Marten and his pre-operative transgender girlfriend, Claire got intimate for the first time. This is Claire's first relationship and is understandably nervous. She removes her underwear, stands before Marten says "W-well this- this is me." While reading that line and without realising it at first, I mentally added "All of me."

Link is kinda SFW.
What a coincidence, I had the same thought when I read it! :lol:
Same here. It really is a very similar scene, and for more reasons than just that line. (Here's hoping Marten and Claire's first time go better than Hisao and Hanako's.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Grimm13 wrote:thinking of what you would do differently if you were the main character :lol:
Not attract a cute girl, for one. :cry:
TexasRanger

Post by TexasRanger »

Grimm13 wrote:... after finishing your favorite route you tend to mull it over for days thinking of what you would do differently if you were the main character
More like thinking about how dumb the character is and the millions of way in which he could have not fucked it up as much as he did haha. That and not being able to look at a lemon seriously anymore.
"There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." - Ronald Reagan
"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." - Thomas Jefferson
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

TexasRanger wrote:
Grimm13 wrote:... after finishing your favorite route you tend to mull it over for days thinking of what you would do differently if you were the main character
More like thinking about how dumb the character is and the millions of way in which he could have not fucked it up as much as he did haha.
I have a feeling most of us wouldn't have done much better given the whole "recently disabled and moved to a new school after a long hospital stay when everyone abandoned him." Sure we might not have all made the same mistakes, but he handles himself remarkably well given the circumstances.

That and we have the advantage of looking at things from an outsiders point of view instead of just being there, so we can catch things he wouldn't have noticed.
Not Dead Yet