You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DrunkWaifu

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by DrunkWaifu »

You wake up in the morning and start "hearing" music from ks soundtrack and get immense feels.
Recovering Hanako addict.
http://pastebin.com/ZV0xmAks - The Longest Day of the Year by Mehkanik, give it a try (its very short)
KatawaHaremGod

Post by KatawaHaremGod »

Oh God, listening to the KS soundtrack gets me EVERY time :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba!

1) Lilly 2) Emi/Hanako 3) Misha 4)Rin/Shizine: I don't hate anyone, but I guess I'm a Lillypad :lol:
WillDfly

Post by WillDfly »

...after making a version of I Love It (I'd Fuck It) for KS and plowing through the Disney songs topic, every lyric is met with a "how can I turn this into a KS parody?"

BTW, would this be a good new topic?
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

When playing Democracy 3, one of the first things I do is implement Disability Benefits and pump it up to the max.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
DrunkWaifu

Post by DrunkWaifu »

Rhodri wrote:When playing Democracy 3, one of the first things I do is implement Disability Benefits and pump it up to the max.
Gotta fund that Yamaku! :lol:
Recovering Hanako addict.
http://pastebin.com/ZV0xmAks - The Longest Day of the Year by Mehkanik, give it a try (its very short)
DapperDeer

Post by DapperDeer »

When you've gone through Lilly's route four times... without having gone through anyone else's route because it'd feel like cheating. ;__;
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

DapperDeer wrote:When you've gone through Lilly's route four times... without having gone through anyone else's route because it'd feel like cheating. ;__;
Don't you worry mate, you're not the first and you won't be the last! :lol:
Gotta take a dive into the unknown :wink: Otherwise, you'll be missing a lot of quality VN material!

and Rin's route is there too, I suppose
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

DapperDeer wrote:When you've gone through Lilly's route four times... without having gone through anyone else's route because it'd feel like cheating. ;__;
Don't play Hanako's routre next. Trust me. Play anyone else's before you play hers.
Not Dead Yet
DapperDeer

Post by DapperDeer »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Don't you worry mate, you're not the first and you won't be the last! :lol:
Gotta take a dive into the unknown :wink: Otherwise, you'll be missing a lot of quality VN material!

and Rin's route is there too, I suppose
Bahaha, that spoiler. x)
Oddball wrote:
Don't play Hanako's routre next. Trust me. Play anyone else's before you play hers.
Don't worry though, I've read enough on the forums to know to play through Emi's route next. After that I think I'll play through Hanako then Rin. Then I'll be done with the game. :((
And no, I'm not missing any routes. There's definitely only four.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Don't skip SHizune's route.

Misha has some nice scenes in it.

Also the ending where they graduate and Hisao wants to take pictures of all the people he's going to miss (I don't think that needs to be a spoiler) is actually a nice way to cap off the experience.
Not Dead Yet
DapperDeer

Post by DapperDeer »

Oddball wrote:Don't skip SHizune's route.

Misha has some nice scenes in it.

Also the ending where they graduate and Hisao wants to take pictures of all the people he's going to miss (I don't think that needs to be a spoiler) is actually a nice way to cap off the experience.

Oh alright, I'll go through Shizune's route, if only because of the picture and because I actually know some ASL.

Thanks man!
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Also, Shizune's route has a couple of Hanako scenes that aren't in any other route, so there's that. (More Hanako is never a bad thing.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
philantro

Post by philantro »

When you feel depressed, the first thing you think of is playing KS again
IzuiII

Post by IzuiII »

When you have nothing to do except think about KS for hours on end even after playing every version 3 times through.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

When you know the dialogue in every route so well that changing the language settings would be a good way to start learning a new language.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)