You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Potato »

Sohtak wrote:
Potato wrote:
El Zilcho wrote:...you see this...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/right- ... rms,36400/

...and instantly think of Hisao.
I'm thinking of how terrible Hisao's fashion is, does that count?
Give him all the flak you want, Dude is making me want a sweatervest. I mean..look at the girls he gets with them....
He only gets the girls because he has some mysterious power guiding him by way of a cosmic keyboard. The sweatervest is just Satan's contribution to his life.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

...you begin to look into theories regarding the multiverse in an attempt to justify the belief that somewhere in a parallel universe it is plausible that any of this VN nonsense actually happened.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:...you begin to look into theories regarding the multiverse in an attempt to justify the belief that somewhere in a parallel universe it is plausible that any of this VN nonsense actually happened.
It did actually happen. The VN exists. Ergo, the VN nonsense happened. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Sohtak wrote:
Give him all the flak you want, Dude is making me want a sweatervest. I mean..look at the girls he gets with them....

As a wee side note, in the event that they ever do for some reason release club remixes of all the songs (which will make me likely instantly hate them :L) then this has got to be the album art. It's just perfect.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:...you begin to look into theories regarding the multiverse in an attempt to justify the belief that somewhere in a parallel universe it is plausible that any of this VN nonsense actually happened.
Oh, hush. You know exactly what I meant, you silly spud.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:
Oh, hush. You know exactly what I meant, you silly spud.
Fair enough. But, infinite universes = infinite possibilities. So, still. It happened.

I can't open a soda anymore without momentary thoughts of Akira. I blame this solely upon her ever-present beer can.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:Oh, hush. You know exactly what I meant, you silly spud.
Fair enough. But, infinite universes = infinite possibilities. So, still. It happened.

I can't open a soda anymore without momentary thoughts of Akira. I blame this solely upon her ever-present beer can.
True, true.

And goddammit, now I'm not going to be able to dissociate that in my head.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

However, infinite possibilities does not mean all possibilities. Things that are impossible will never happen, like Moses converting to Bahai , or Emma watson bearing Genghis Khan's child.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Potato

Post by Potato »

Comrade wrote:However, infinite possibilities does not mean all possibilities. Things that are impossible will never happen, like Moses converting to Bahai , or Emma watson bearing Genghis Khan's child.
That is exactly what it means.

And neither of those are impossible. :P
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Potato wrote:
Comrade wrote:However, infinite possibilities does not mean all possibilities. Things that are impossible will never happen, like Moses converting to Bahai , or Emma watson bearing Genghis Khan's child.
That is exactly what it means.

And neither of those are impossible. :P
Both scenarios presented are impossible, because Timelines and all that stuff.
infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.
An American, 2014
d2r

Post by d2r »

Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.
That's a really great way of putting it, and I fully intend to steal that quote.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

d2r wrote:
That's a really great way of putting it, and I fully intend to steal that quote.
If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
An American, 2014
brythain

Post by brythain »

Comrade wrote:
d2r wrote:
You sound really implacable there. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Damn straight.
An American, 2014
d2r

Post by d2r »

Comrade wrote:
d2r wrote:
Signature'd. :p

If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?