You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

shiro_midori

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by shiro_midori »

When your cat has kittens and you instinctively think to name them after the five girls.

I love my Hanako. She's black with grey around her eyes. I wanted to name the grey one Shizune, but one eroge character was pushing it ^^
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

When you (like I just did) dream about Rin. I dreamt we had a budding relationship and that I became upset when she was then spending a lot of time with a little person from the school. She had left me cheerful notes (illustrated, of course) describing the fun she was having, and I became determined to get her new friend.

Little did I know that he'd had romantic leanings towards her and she'd rejected him, saying she only had eyes for me.

They'd been going to the zoo near Yamaku after hours (breaking in basically) so I stole a security guard's uniform and went in to get the guy. An amusing mishap later (he was also wearing a fake uniform) and we finally understood what was going on, and parted amicable.

The rest of the dream was going to bizarre activities that interested Rin on our dates, and sitting at home playing an action RPG version of KS. :?
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

metalangel wrote:When you (like I just did) dream about Rin. I dreamt we had a budding relationship and that I became upset when she was then spending a lot of time with a little person from the school. She had left me cheerful notes (illustrated, of course) describing the fun she was having, and I became determined to get her new friend.

Little did I know that he'd had romantic leanings towards her and she'd rejected him, saying she only had eyes for me.

They'd been going to the zoo near Yamaku after hours (breaking in basically) so I stole a security guard's uniform and went in to get the guy. An amusing mishap later (he was also wearing a fake uniform) and we finally understood what was going on, and parted amicable.

The rest of the dream was going to bizarre activities that interested Rin on our dates, and sitting at home playing an action RPG version of KS. :?
I wish i could dream... lucky you.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
Asinhk

Post by Asinhk »

When you appreciate your time working at the VA Hospital....
Okay...that was depressing.

On a lighter note, when you start playing "2x400m Relay" on the KS Soundtrack to make your workout experience, er, better. Preferably when you do the 2x400m Relay, or if you're just doing Fartlek and stuff.
"Bernard. I would like to make one thing quite clear. Sir Humphrey is not God."
"Yes, Minister. Do you want to tell him or shall I?"
From Yes Minister
SwimmingInCloudland

Post by SwimmingInCloudland »

You've played too much KS when:

You set your wake-up alarm to Sarabande from the music box every morning, then punch your pillow because Lilly isn't there.
Your friend has to hit your when you study a text in English about a Channel swimmer who lost his arms and legs because you can't stop making references.
You play KS at your friends house, until the whole family (including 53 year old dad) are arguing whether Emi or Rin is better.
And, when you're really bored at a Welsh coal mine, and you find a chalkboard and the first thing you do is draw this below and freakin' run.
Attachments
I'm not even sure why.
I'm not even sure why.
Photo-0103.jpg (237.49 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
ProfAllister: Either way, it's not the fedora on the outside that matters; it's the fedora on the inside that counts.
Spry

Post by Spry »

When the first thing you do in the morning is browse a forum dedicated to KS
also KSG
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

...when history book talks about "student council" and "elected representatives"and you immediately think of Shizune and Lilly.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
mainframe004

Post by mainframe004 »

When you start paying more attention in your science classes.

"We live as we do to show the world what it could be." ~ Machinae Supremacy - Overworld

Paths: Lilly > Hanako > Rin = Emi >>> Shizune
Characters: Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Emi > Lilly
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

sasakikojiro wrote:when you download the soundtrack and play it on your phone anywhere...

Man, I get all these feels...
That's normal
Besides, I don't have legitimate music (or you know, the one with words), I have no idea how to work it.
"Don't die!"
~Anonymous
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

When you see the word healthy and think "adolescent sex drive" to yourself.
Last edited by ShadeHaven on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

...when you are told you are the anchor in a relay race and you think "I AM EMI"
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

When you spend 7 - 10 hours playing Katawa Shoujo and when you're not playing or can't play Katawa Shoujo, you Listen to the soundtrack and browse forums about Katawa Shoujo and constantly talk about Katawa Shoujo with friends that also play Katawa Shoujo.

Yeah, as my siggy says I am addicted to Katawa Shoujo, I need a life.
Fave Girls: Lilly >Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
Fave Misc. Characters: Akira>Miki>Yuuko>Misha>Nurse>Kenji>Nomiya>Hideaki>Jigoro
Fave Paths: Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
Llamas Unite

Post by Llamas Unite »

... When you notice the map on Lilly's classroom wall is copied from Code Geass.... And decide Japan is nothing like Area 11
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Llamas Unite wrote:... When you notice the map on Lilly's classroom wall is copied from Code Geass.... And decide Japan is nothing like Area 11
Wait, seriously? I have to check this out....
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Aspirin

Post by Aspirin »

When you dream of being in the operating room for heart surgery and one of the girls is there, waiting for you...