You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Topham

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Topham »

Shail wrote:When you realize you've read more fan fiction than you can remember, and you can no longer tell the difference between the VN and the fanfiction without playing the VN. Again. Because I can. Also, I saw a blind girl today and asked her if her name was Lilly. She replied "Hisao? Have you seen Hanako?" Blind girl who's educated and has a sense of humor, first appealing human being I have met since I graduated.
Oh, I wasn't aware that the braille and audiobook versions of KS came out already.
                                        I miss her.

Rin>Suzu>Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune
Haven't done Lilly's route yet, and have only done good endings so far.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Comrade wrote:Idk, something about that blind girl reading KS smells fishy
Shadow reading?
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Sure, he just happened to walk down the street, bump into some random blind girl that in some sort of sick coincidence knows about, and read KS.
Dubious
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Comrade wrote:Sure, he just happened to walk down the street, bump into some random blind girl that in some sort of sick coincidence knows about, and read KS.
Dubious
1) you're a cynic
2) odds are high, but I heard of weirder shut.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

simmr001 wrote:
Comrade wrote:Sure, he just happened to walk down the street, bump into some random blind girl that in some sort of sick coincidence knows about, and read KS.
Dubious
1) you're a cynic
I am a cynic. Its good for intrigue
An American, 2014
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Comrade wrote:
simmr001 wrote:
Dubious
1) you're a cynic
I am a cynic. Its good for intrigue
But sure as hell messes with your piety
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

its ok, i am also humble, so it evens out.
An American, 2014
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Comrade wrote:its ok, i am also humble, so it evens out.
Shame new patch bugged that to pneumonic
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Wtf the ERE converted to sunni islam!
An American, 2014
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shail wrote:When you realize you've read more fan fiction than you can remember, and you can no longer tell the difference between the VN and the fanfiction without playing the VN. Again. Because I can. Also, I saw a blind girl today and asked her if her name was Lilly. She replied "Hisao? Have you seen Hanako?" Blind girl who's educated and has a sense of humor, first appealing human being I have met since I graduated.
Mail her to my house. 'Kay? 'Kay. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Hmm, speaking of the KS update, do you know what I wish it had? A widescreen version. It's all fine and dandy lowering my screen resolution and playing windowed, but it's a bit harder to get completely immersed when I still see my background... which is Hanako and Lilly... so I guess it doesn't matter after all. :lol:
Shail

Post by Shail »

Didn't get her name, was too busy thinking *wait, the fuck?* no idea how she got the reference, perhaps it's a feminazi conspiracy? I'm pretty sure she was blind though, she looked to be around 17ish, had a cane, and a 40ish year old lady who I'm assuming is her mother guiding her around. I'm a tourist in this area so I make a point to avoid getting to know people, otherwise I might have put forth more effort in getting to know her. I hate endings and goodbyes are a big part of that, her mother had a serious stink eye too :shock:
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Shail wrote:Didn't get her name, was too busy thinking *wait, the fuck?* no idea how she got the reference, perhaps it's a feminazi conspiracy? I'm pretty sure she was blind though, she looked to be around 17ish, had a cane, and a 40ish year old lady who I'm assuming is her mother guiding her around. I'm a tourist in this area so I make a point to avoid getting to know people, otherwise I might have put forth more effort in getting to know her. I hate endings and goodbyes are a big part of that, her mother had a serious stink eye too :shock:
MS, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, motor neurons disease, CJD. lots of illnesses have that description. Explain why the mother's pissed too.
Shail

Post by Shail »

simmr001 wrote:
Shail wrote:Didn't get her name, was too busy thinking *wait, the fuck?* no idea how she got the reference, perhaps it's a feminazi conspiracy? I'm pretty sure she was blind though, she looked to be around 17ish, had a cane, and a 40ish year old lady who I'm assuming is her mother guiding her around. I'm a tourist in this area so I make a point to avoid getting to know people, otherwise I might have put forth more effort in getting to know her. I hate endings and goodbyes are a big part of that, her mother had a serious stink eye too :shock:
MS, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, motor neurons disease, CJD. lots of illnesses have that description. Explain why the mother's pissed too.
To be fair I don't look that appealing, short - military hair cut, fair skinned(I don't tan, I burn), about 6 feet tall(5'11), cargo pants, worn out boots, white T-shirt, 10 year old mood ring on my hand, thick glasses, and I've been told I have a sour expression, good chance she just didn't like the look of me. I'm still assuming she's blind :C I didn't get enough of a look at her to be 100% certain she couldn't see, but I didn't see any evidence that she could see either.
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Shail wrote:
simmr001 wrote:
To be fair I don't look that appealing, short - military hair cut, fair skinned(I don't tan, I burn), about 6 feet tall(5'11), cargo pants, worn out boots, white T-shirt, 10 year old mood ring on my hand, thick glasses, and I've been told I have a sour expression, good chance she just didn't like the look of me. I'm still assuming she's blind :C I didn't get enough of a look at her to be 100% certain she couldn't see, but I didn't see any evidence that she could see either.
I'm 6'4 overweight with nervous tics stemming from aspergers syndrome.

Robin (girlfriend and infrequent forum member) is 5'6 listed as underweight by the university doctors, and has a tube in her neck instead of a voicebox.

Looks really do not matter imho