You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

win746

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by win746 »

Chaon wrote:... when you have a dream about one of the girls.
I had a dream about Rin once. Somehow the brain manage to form what Rin would look like in real life, something I couldn't do for anime characters.

The dream didn't made sense anyway.
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

I had a dream involving the main 6 a while back, even though it wasn't really about them.
Hasn't happened since, but the level of obsession continues to this day :lol:
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Chaon

Post by Chaon »

win746 wrote:
I had a dream about Rin once. Somehow the brain manage to form what Rin would look like in real life, something I couldn't do for anime characters.

Mine is Lilly :/
I like pencil. | My name is (Cha-On) this -Cha- pronounce as -Che- from Che Guevara.
SirSlaughter

Post by SirSlaughter »

Xanatos wrote:You pretend to be Mutou on an internet forum.
Oh god, I'm dying after reading that. XD
ImageImage
Mutou

Post by Mutou »

Have you decided what you will do with your life?
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

win746 wrote:

I've had several dreams about Rin, but I had no control of interactions with her. I've really gotta practice lucid dreaming :lol:
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

win746 wrote:

It would have been outrageously out of character if Rin made any sense.
win746

Post by win746 »

udscbt wrote:
win746 wrote:

Exactly, I didn't try to make sense of it anyway. However, Rin was crying in the dream, and that broke my heart for the whole day. :cry:
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

win746 wrote:
udscbt wrote:
win746 wrote: I had a dream about Rin once. Somehow the brain manage to form what Rin would look like in real life, something I couldn't do for anime characters.

Exactly, I didn't try to make sense of it anyway. However, Rin was crying in the dream, and that broke my heart for the whole day.
The fact that Rin was crying is not necessarily a bad thing. We all know that when she cry doesn't always means she's sad, simply she feels like crying, it happens. Of course analyzing a dream like that is just foolish :)
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

udscbt wrote: The fact that Rin was crying is not necessarily a bad thing. We all know that when she cry doesn't always means she's sad, simply she feels like crying, it happens. Of course analyzing a dream like that is just foolish :)
Maybe she was trying to peel onions...
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

ShadeHaven wrote:
udscbt wrote: The fact that Rin was crying is not necessarily a bad thing. We all know that when she cry doesn't always means she's sad, simply she feels like crying, it happens. Of course analyzing a dream like that is just foolish :)
Maybe she was trying to peel onions...
Or maybe Emi gave her a lemon and some citric acid accidentally arrived to her eyes while they were doing *something*. (by *something* I mean preparing some lemonade, what were you thinking?)
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

udscbt wrote:It would have been outrageously out of character if Rin made any sense.
Rin makes sense, you've just gotta look at things differently. You've gotta view the world in a different perspective. It is, however, easier said then done.
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

KeiichiO wrote:
udscbt wrote:It would have been outrageously out of character if Rin made any sense.
Rin makes sense, you've just gotta look at things differently. You've gotta view the world in a different perspective. It is, however, easier said then done.
She makes sense in her head, but she stops when she tries to put into words her thoughts. You can understand what she's trying to say with some difficulties, but what she actually says if often meaningless if taken literally.
Umber

Post by Umber »

udscbt wrote: She makes sense in her head, but she stops when she tries to put into words her thoughts. You can understand what she's trying to say with some difficulties, but what she actually says if often meaningless if taken literally.
I stopped taking Rin literally. My impression was that she often spoke to get the words out of her mind and her mouth, but it was more often that those words had no meaning, or were abstractly forming our assumptions of the nothing she really meant.

As udscbt said, Rin makes sense to Rin in Rin's mind. But anything that gets voiced aloud, her words get a few drops of Confusing as Hell, which may cause side-effects such as...that feeling when you've read a page in a book, but you weren't really paying attention.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
BananaPudding

Post by BananaPudding »

Rin makes sense to Rin in her head, but doesn't she say that even she doesn't understand what she says a lot of the time? She has trouble expressing her thoughts through words so the words seem meaningless.
Completion order: Emi->Lily->Shizune->Hanako->Rin
Feels order: Emi->lily/Hanako->Rin->Shizune