You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FoxtrotZero

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by FoxtrotZero »

ShadeHaven wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote: Rin - I... have no clue. A handgun seems the most likely
A sack of grenades seems more fitting.
Yes. Yes it does.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
kukotte

Post by kukotte »

1.When you watch a documentary on what the life of badly burned people look like.
2. When you wish you could have gone to a school like Yamaku.
3. When you replay a scene or more from the library at least once a day.

Brother why did you have to show me this? lD I'm addicted now
Girder

Post by Girder »

The album have been updated. But Rin's pistol is just a shabby black M1911 with wood grip and nickel.
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

Loving the new Mishagun
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Yellow 13

Post by Yellow 13 »

Girder wrote:The album have been updated. But Rin's pistol is just a shabby black M1911 with wood grip and nickel.

A Colt Detective Special could work too
When the war, has been won
And our march home begins
What awaits has not yet been revealed
What was won? what was lost?
Will our deeds be remembered?
Are they written on stone or in sand?

FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Yellow 13 wrote:
Girder wrote:The album have been updated. But Rin's pistol is just a shabby black M1911 with wood grip and nickel.

A Colt Detective Special could work too
As far as handguns go, the Walther P99 is probably my favourite.
Gamera Ramen wrote:Loving the new Mishagun
I still think she needs a minigun.
And, IMHO, a little overboard on Shizune's gun.

So, yeah. You know you're playing too much KS when you put this much thought into the characters' custom firearms.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Girder

Post by Girder »

I got bored by overly thinking about the girls' gun. Anyhow, You have been playing too much KS when you and your freaking little mind and ear decided to remix each girls' theme song. Well, mine is still WIP, but that makes 4 songs left. here's the first song that I remixed.

PS: The Teatime, Fast Forward at my channel is just a sound test. Ignore it.
Wannalivethisgame

Post by Wannalivethisgame »

I play this game too much because i start having a feeling i cant comprehend greater than watching the ending of angel beats just thinking of it gives it to me its amazing and i am almost obsessed with the game i am in LOVE with this game it is sooooo real i love it i just wish that i would have a heart attack and go to a school like this a lot i wish i could have been born in like an anime i cannot describe the feeling it gives me i give an infinite rating to this game :D i am in love with it
my favorite character is Lilly she is wonderful i wish i could describe the feeling.

And i am a manga writer myself i am very talented with characters as well as my friend that is the drawer/story writer of the manga SO if you are intrested in making another Katawa Shoujo i am interested in being one of the worker's as an experience.

Thank You
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Wannalivethisgame wrote:I play this game too much because i start having a feeling i cant comprehend greater than watching the ending of angel beats just thinking of it gives it to me its amazing and i am almost obsessed with the game i am in LOVE with this game it is sooooo real i love it i just wish that i would have a heart attack and go to a school like this a lot i wish i could have been born in like an anime i cannot describe the feeling it gives me i give an infinite rating to this game :D i am in love with it
my favorite character is Lilly she is wonderful i wish i could describe the feeling.

And i am a manga writer myself i am very talented with characters as well as my friend that is the drawer/story writer of the manga SO if you are intrested in making another Katawa Shoujo i am interested in being one of the worker's as an experience.

Thank You
My eyes hurt from reading this post. :(

Welcome to the forums, fellow Lilly Lover! :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
shiro_midori

Post by shiro_midori »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Wannalivethisgame wrote:I play this game too much because i start having a feeling i cant comprehend greater than watching the ending of angel beats just thinking of it gives it to me its amazing and i am almost obsessed with the game i am in LOVE with this game it is sooooo real i love it i just wish that i would have a heart attack and go to a school like this a lot i wish i could have been born in like an anime i cannot describe the feeling it gives me i give an infinite rating to this game :D i am in love with it

Thank You
Zero punctuation?
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

shiro_midori wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:

Thank You
Zero punctuation?
Mhm. :|
SwimmingInCloudland

Post by SwimmingInCloudland »

shiro_midori wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:

Thank You
Zero punctuation?
As if Yahtzee would be this positive about anything except Portal.
ProfAllister: Either way, it's not the fedora on the outside that matters; it's the fedora on the inside that counts.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

When you make your own horoscope (kind of) based on KS. So far it's been correct. :D
Girder

Post by Girder »

OtakuNinja wrote:When you make your own horoscope (kind of) based on KS. So far it's been correct. :D
An example, please! I would like to see that!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Girder wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:When you make your own horoscope (kind of) based on KS. So far it's been correct. :D
An example, please! I would like to see that!
It's based on how much I like the girls. Every morning I visit the KS website and depending on whose phrase I get, the day will look like this:

Lilly = A very good day.
Rin = This could be a good day if I make the right choice.
Hanako = Nothing special will happen.
Shizune = This could be a bad day if I make the wrong choice.
Emi = This will be a bad day. I can't do anything to change that fact.
[TODAY]

This is what happened today:

•Power failure in the morning. The only food we had was in the freezer = no breakfast.
•I missed the bus thrice. Don't ask me how.
•This caused me to miss an important appointment + lunch.
•I bought a chocolate bar and a pack of fruitjuice while waiting for the next bus. Needed scissors to open the pack of juice. Not a very filling meal.
•The next bus was 25 minutes late.
•After waiting out in the cold for about 40 minutes, the bus finally arrives... and drive past the bus stop, ignoring me.
•I go to another bus stop nearby, hoping to catch the bus when it returns. The roof leak cold water on my head and my cell phone.
•The bus arrives once again, after an additional 20 minutes of waiting. This time it stops. When I arrive at school I'm 10 minutes late to the next class, which was supposed to be 30 minutes after the appointment should have ended.
Last edited by OtakuNinja on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.