You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

rabbitt773

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by rabbitt773 »

Xanatos wrote:
I knew I was playing too much when I completed nearly all arcs in a few months. It was Twin Peaks all over again: It was so damn good I couldn't stop. XD
A few months? I completed all bar Rins arc in a week. (Rins took me half a year to get around to and then Half a week to complete)
AManWhoWantsToFeel

Post by AManWhoWantsToFeel »

When this

Granted I used Autoskip for the first act pretty gratuitously.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

AManWhoWantsToFeel wrote:Granted I used Autoskip for the first act pretty gratuitously.
Autoskipped read text in Act 1 every time after the first. Except during Lilly's route, for reasons I forget.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

My friend, who looks and acts like Kenji, completed all routes in 2 days. :shock: Not 100% though. :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
hernytan
Location: A place where benevolent dictatorship is practice and not theory

Post by hernytan »

Xanatos wrote:
AManWhoWantsToFeel wrote:Granted I used Autoskip for the first act pretty gratuitously.
Autoskipped read text in Act 1 every time after the first. Except during Lilly's route, for reasons I forget.
Dude... save files are your friend
Shizune=Rin=Emi=Hanako=Lilly
It's a great game guys, stop arguing over who is best they are in order of my preference if you must know
Oh, and Misha >> Everyone else ;)
AManWhoWantsToFeel

Yeah.....I did Emi over 2 days, stopped day 1 with anal scene since that seemed like a good spot to pause with.

Took a day off....

Did Rin, stopped after you help her get off in the loft. Had to take a day for that one, was kinda rough to see something like that. Came back 2 days later finished it, had the good feels.

Took a day off....

Did Hanako in one sitting. I sympathize with the character, don't like people asking if you need help all the fucking time etc., sometimes you need to handle things alone. Overall I found the route to be mediocre, despite the fact I found the character the most emotionally compatible with me, I think that Act 2 would have benefited from getting some of Act 3 squished into it, and having more stuff in Act 3.

Took 2 days off....

Did Lily in one sitting. Absolutely no feels until she basically defies all logic by doing exactly what she begged Hisao not to do. Then I rubbed my forehead, soldiered forward to get my Disney happy forever after ending. Whatever is my final verdict on this one.

Took a day off.....

Shizune I took 3 days because it was boring as fuck to me. No chemistry between Hisao and Shizune, but I found Hisao to be less of an idiot in this route so I guess it's not all bad.

Each route took me like 5 hours to do. Except for Emi's which took me like 7 because I didn't skip zoom zoom through act 1 like I did for the others.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

I did all the routes, one after the other in the course of five short days. Needless to say, it wasn't very healthy or wise.

I regret nothing.
AManWhoWantsToFeel

I hope you had alcohol handy, I don't think I could take all that shit at once sober.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Perhaps I consumed it father than most. I completed all five routes and achieved 100% completion in 3 days.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Spread it out over the course of about 2 months, because I like my feels simmered.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
hernytan

Post by hernytan »

Helbereth wrote:Perhaps I consumed it faster than most. I completed all five routes and achieved 100% completion in 3 days.
:shock: I... don't think that's particularly healthy. You'd better go see a doctor. Excuse me while I call on Nurse-kun.
I'd use your feels-b-gone img on you, but I think you've gotten over your feels already. :)
Personally I took it slowly, giving myself one girl per week.

ps. Helbereth how can you draw and write so well gah your userpics are always so good.
It's a great game guys, stop arguing over who is best they are in order of my preference if you must know
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

you start thinking that maybe there should be a KS religion. Muslims get 72 virgins when they die. Maybe Hisaoites can get 4 virgins, plus Emi. Toss in Misha and Miki and a few others depending on how well you lived your life :)
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

ravenlord wrote:you start thinking that maybe there should be a KS religion. Muslims get 72 virgins when they die. Maybe Hisaoites can get 4 virgins, plus Emi. Toss in Misha and Miki and a few others depending on how well you lived your life :)
This would spread so fast it isn't even funny.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
hernytan

Post by hernytan »

ravenlord wrote:you start thinking that maybe there should be a KS religion. Muslims get 72 virgins when they die. Maybe Hisaoites can get 4 virgins, plus Emi. Toss in Misha and Miki and a few others depending on how well you lived your life :)
:shock:
at first I was like

Then after I thought about it
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

When you plan on wearing a fanmade Lilly-shirt on the class photography in high school. :) (If the shirt makes it here before Thursday. otherwise it will be on next year's photo. ^^)

This may not be from KS, but for some reason I think of "faptastic" when I want to say "fantastic". This is quite a problem in English class. :oops: Luckily, I haven't said it out loud... Yet.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)