You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Xanatos »

MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:A friend of your has Life of Pi on her dresser and you want to shout "HANAKO" but can't because she hates KS.
...That is NO friend. What a monster...
I can't really blame her. She knows a lot of people who play it solely for the H-scenes, so she has the totally wrong idea about it. She doesn't mind that I play it though, she just prefers I don't talk about it.
I don't get those people...I've got nothing against playing this sort of thing for those scenes (I still maintain I play them for the writing, as some are actually written decently) but quite a few of the h-scenes in KS are just sort of awkward and unfappable. :lol: Emi (mostly), Hanako, and Misha come to mind...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
hernytan
Location: A place where benevolent dictatorship is practice and not theory

Post by hernytan »

MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:A friend of your has Life of Pi on her dresser and you want to shout "HANAKO" but can't because she hates KS.
I can't really blame her. She knows a lot of people who play it solely for the H-scenes, so she has the totally wrong idea about it. She doesn't mind that I play it though, she just prefers I don't talk about it.
You must convince her otherwise.
BRING FORTH THE GRAPHS AND SOCK PUPPETS! :x
Shizune=Rin=Emi=Hanako=Lilly
It's a great game guys, stop arguing over who is best they are in order of my preference if you must know
Oh, and Misha >> Everyone else ;)
shiro_midori

Post by shiro_midori »

hernytan wrote:
MishaAtHerEmiest wrote: I can't really blame her. She knows a lot of people who play it solely for the H-scenes, so she has the totally wrong idea about it. She doesn't mind that I play it though, she just prefers I don't talk about it.
You must convince her otherwise.
BRING FORTH THE GRAPHS AND SOCK PUPPETS! :x
No puppets.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

When you've written over 200,000 words of fan-fiction.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Give her this: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/ ... 914548.jpg (Note: This varies by scene. I fapped to Lilly and it was a great time. Regret nothing.)

And this: http://i.qkme.me/3664k6.jpg
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
shiro_midori

Post by shiro_midori »

Xanatos wrote:
MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:I can't really blame her. She knows a lot of people who play it solely for the H-scenes, so she has the totally wrong idea about it. She doesn't mind that I play it though, she just prefers I don't talk about it.
Give her this: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/ ... 914548.jpg (Note: This varies by scene. I fapped to Lilly and it was a great time. Regret nothing.)

Dat Katawa Dick Syndrome.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

shiro_midori wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:I can't really blame her. She knows a lot of people who play it solely for the H-scenes, so she has the totally wrong idea about it. She doesn't mind that I play it though, she just prefers I don't talk about it.

Dat Katawa Dick Syndrome.
...Cripple Dick Syndrome?

:lol:
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

...you write a detailed review that took you 1 month of going through all of the scenes in all of the arcs every night or so.

Honestly, I love this VN to death, but I think it's gonna be a looooooooong time before I go through it again now. Which is just as well. :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Loonie wrote:...you write a detailed review that took you 1 month of going through all of the scenes in all of the arcs every night or so.

Honestly, I love this VN to death, but I think it's gonna be a looooooooong time before I go through it again now. Which is just as well. :)
Pick up another in the meantime, maybe. I'm gonna finish up Rin's route (already got one lousy end) then try out Little Busters. :3

Most seem to agree it's good to leave it be for a good long while before replaying anyway.
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

When you start to realize that "Hey, I don't actually need my ring and pinky fingers. Or my teeth."

I mean, it's not like I really ever use those fingers for anything but typing, and I can relearn that with only six fingers. And dentures, well, hey, that's one less part of my body that I need to worry about.
Hanabro to the end.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Guest90206 wrote:When you start to realize that "Hey, I don't actually need my ring and pinky fingers. Or my teeth."

I mean, it's not like I really ever use those fingers for anything but typing, and I can relearn that with only six fingers. And dentures, well, hey, that's one less part of my body that I need to worry about.
I only use one finger for typing...The hunt-and-peck method. And I still do so faster and more accurately than most. xD

And dentures are a pain. My dad's had dentures since his late twenties. He broke all his teeth on a steering wheel when some drunk high-speed assholes made him wreck his car. Granted, his are a decade or so too old but he can't get new ones covered by medical insurance. XD You can get metal ones (still white) actually screwed down into the bone but it's crazy expensive.

I knew I was playing too much when I completed nearly all arcs in a few months. It was Twin Peaks all over again: It was so damn good I couldn't stop. XD
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:
MishaAtHerEmiest wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I don't get those people...I've got nothing against playing this sort of thing for those scenes (I still maintain I play them for the writing, as some are actually written decently) but quite a few of the h-scenes in KS are just sort of awkward and unfappable. :lol: Emi (mostly), Hanako, and Misha come to mind...

I have the sneaking suspicion that you weren't supposed to have fun fucking your girlfriend's best friend and unrequited love, but maybe that's just me
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:I have the sneaking suspicion that you weren't supposed to have fun fucking your girlfriend's best friend and unrequited love, but maybe that's just me

Well, yeah...But I wanted to. <.<
hernytan
Location: A place where benevolent dictatorship is practice and not theory

Post by hernytan »

Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:I have the sneaking suspicion that you weren't supposed to have fun fucking your girlfriend's best friend and unrequited love, but maybe that's just me
Honestly, who didn't? :twisted:
Ans: Everyone who actually chose that option then cried over the bad end
Shizune=Rin=Emi=Hanako=Lilly
It's a great game guys, stop arguing over who is best they are in order of my preference if you must know
Oh, and Misha >> Everyone else ;)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hernytan wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Honestly, who didn't? :twisted:
Ans: Everyone who actually chose that option then cried over the bad end
...I did that.