Which of the girls would you date in real life?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Titus

Re: Which of the girls would you date in real life?

Post by Titus »

Mirrormn wrote:
Titus wrote:
Eclipse wrote:Hanako.
I'm shy, she's shy.
I can deal with her shyness in a way where she's comfortable.
...Wouldn't you both be too shy to talk to each other?
I guess you have to assume there is also a real-life Lilly around to help you out in that regard.
Ha, then I'd immediately go for the real life lilly :mrgreen:
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

I would have to say that I would go after Lilly, however her leaving me for Scotland would be trouble some but luckily Scotland is in the UK so the occaisonal visit would still be possible ;)
Fave Girls: Lilly >Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
Fave Misc. Characters: Akira>Miki>Yuuko>Misha>Nurse>Kenji>Nomiya>Hideaki>Jigoro
Fave Paths: Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
TheMaskedWriter

Post by TheMaskedWriter »

Lilly.
BEST.
GIRL.
IN.
THE.
GAME.
ponch92

Post by ponch92 »

I'd probably date Shizune or Hanako. Shizune and I are really alike and I'm the kind of person who can deal with her bossy attitude. And Hanako is just so precious, I'd love to be with her.

Rin and Lilly are up there too but whether or not I could even get them to a point where they'd date me, ugh, that's a challenge in itself.
Titus

Post by Titus »

ponch92 wrote:I'd probably date Shizune or Hanako. Shizune and I are really alike and I'm the kind of person who can deal with her bossy attitude. And Hanako is just so precious, I'd love to be with her.

Rin and Lilly are up there too but whether or not I could even get them to a point where they'd date me, ugh, that's a challenge in itself.
Lilly looks to take an interest to Hisao pretty early. I have no doubt that just spending time with her would be half the battle.

Rin's tougher :?
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

so since I'm the first one to say Miki, that means I get her, right? :mrgreen: seriously, though, she'd be my first choice. she's got the tomboy thing going on, probably has the greatest body of all the girls (athletic + curvy = oh hell yes), and Hisao talks about how she's easy to talk to and all that. I think she's probably got some major issues 'cause of her hand, but hopefully she's one of those people that you can get to open up eventually. even if we didn't get really serious, it would be a hell of a good time while it lasted.

and for the main girls, let me think...
Shizune: hell no. anyone who badgers me until they get what they want or tries to trick me into doing something I don't want to do, no way I'm going to even talk to them again. life's too short to deal with manipulative people like that.
Rin: also no, but 'cause I don't think I'd be able to talk to her much. her route was really hard for me to get through, and while I think she's hot in a kind of odd way, that's not enough for me. if I can't really talk to someone, there's no real point in dating them.
Lilly: maybe. I'm not into tall girls or blondes, but I've dated a tall blonde before 'cause we hit it off like crazy. so we'd probably be friends, but I'd be all unsure if I liked her enough to want to date, so nothing would happen unless she started it. but hey, at least she's good at starting things, so who knows? if we got close, I'd definitely give it a shot.
Hanako: I really want to say yes, but I dunno if I'd have the patience to really get close to her. though I think if I figured out that she just wants to be treated like anyone else, we'd be good together, maybe I could help get her out more. hell, I'd probably really want to date her and end up all frustrated. :evil:
Emi: she's a little too loli for me but I could totally get over that if we had great times together. the diesel libido doesn't hurt. :mrgreen: but the thing about her pushing people away 'cause she doesn't want to get too close, I dunno how I'd deal with that. it'd really be like, do I like this girl enough to try to get close? or am I okay with just being fuckbuddies? I'd probably try to get close, but who knows if I'd be able to do what Hisao did in her good end.

So, yeah. Miki and/or Emi for me.
BobBobberson wrote:Also, both girls are fucking aggressive in bed. That's always a positive.
that totally applies. even if we don't know what Miki is like in bed, I'm betting she can shag like a tiger. :lol:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

I understand what you're saying about Miki, I just met her while playing Hanako's arc just last night and I have to admit I loved her character IRL I'm a huge fan of tomboys and it's rather unfortunate that Miki isn't one of the girls I think her story would have been interesting but it will never be, *sigh* but yeah I am a fan of Miki and Lilly's sister Akira, I do <3 me some tomboys.
Last edited by EyesOfLilly on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fave Girls: Lilly >Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
Fave Misc. Characters: Akira>Miki>Yuuko>Misha>Nurse>Kenji>Nomiya>Hideaki>Jigoro
Fave Paths: Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Emi and I would more than likely meet up, sleep together a few times, and then go our separate ways. I'm apretty fit guy (more weightlifting than running, sure), so we could bond a bit over that, but it couldn't last. I can deal with someone who isn't very introspective, but the way she seems to almost enjoy being a hypocrite over minor things would irritate my sense of fairness. I know it's a dumb thing to mess up a relationship, but it's indicative of her immaturity in general.

I would wind up trying to push Hanako to be more open to new opportunities, and probably too hard and too much. I'm not sure where this kind of thinking stands in relation to the idea of 'white-knighting', as my ego isn't really tied up in it. I'm just better at trying to come up with solutions to problems than I am at giving straight-up sympathy. At best, it would end up being a sometimes strained friendship as we use each other as a 'try-new-stuff' partner.

Lilly, I have no idea. She seems like she bottles things up sometimes, and I would always be on edge. Not to mention that I have trouble slowing down in general. We both really try to understand people, we might bond on that.

I'm similar to Rin in that I have a lot of weird ideas at weird times. I might be able to understand her, but would she be able to understand me? My humor gets pretty dark at times, this might put her off. I also try and fill my time with new things, whereas she's content to be super-focused on something. Lots of things wouldn't match up. We'd be friends with awkward sexual tension, much like how she is with Hisao. At least I would have the brains to not pop the relationship question while she's trying to focus on a major project (god, Hisao, you boob!)

Shizune. Heh. I almost always wind up being at least a little attracted to my female superiors at every job I've ever had, so that probably says more than enough about my attitudes here. I would have to learn to fight for my side of things, but she can clearly act like an adult when she needs to.

I love Miki's looks, but we honestly don't know anything about her. I like to think of her as a no-nonsense Emi, which I could certainly go for, but I don't have enough information to want anything other than to just grab her tie and pull her to my face :wink:

Meiko (Emi's mom) seems like a pretty good time, again like a no-nonsense Emi. She might appreciate a pretty lightweight relationship at the point of her life she's at. No serious commitments, just having some younger guy around to perform 'husbandly duties', like appreciating that she's changed her look or taking her out for dinner sometimes. And bedroom/laundry room/shower shenanigans, of course :P

Okay I'm a perv
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Aspirin

Post by Aspirin »

Jigoro? :oops: Wahahahaha! (Misha's laugh :lol: )

Seriously, let's see... (Sorry for my bad english!)

Lilly: she is perfect, almost like a fairytale princess (and don't forget the Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive! :mrgreen: ) She's also very popular and loved, so I would be a little jealous sometimes... :)

Hanako: she and Lilly are my favourites! :wink: Her smile is like a precious little heart-warming treasure...
Some years ago I had a girlfriend shy and frail like her (her mother was like some scary She-Jigoro :cry: ) and I tried to be her White Knight. It ended badly, but I learned the lesson: a girl may be shy, depressed and weak willed, but to love her means not only protect or help her like a damsel in distress... An attitude like this is a lack of respect (even if she's shy it doesn't mean she's incapable to do something by herself), it's selfish and takes away her freedom.

Emi: so adorable! ...And stubborn. I don't know if I would be able to persuade her to be closer to me...
Oh, I almost forgot: I love her "rape face"! :lol: "Anal". :mrgreen:

Meiko: Let me comfort you, my beautiful lady... :mrgreen:

Shizune: I love her smile and she's so cute when she blushes! She's sexy and charismatic. I'm shy with girls, so I think she would literally enslave me... (in many senses... 8) )

Misha: funny yet caring, in her personal way. I find her cute and sexy, it doesn't matter how her hair is (drills, short and brunette). A good friend, and I think she would be a good girlfriend too... but she's lesbian and I'm not a girl... My, my... :D

Rin: the true challenge is to truly understand her. I have yet to complete her route, so I'll wait before expressing my opinion.

Yuuko: I like her, in my opinion she's one of the most realistic characters. I would definitely try to date her.

Akira: the first time I've seen her I thinked she was an effeminate man cosplaying Elena from Final Fantasy VII! :D She's a nice person and a good sister, a perfect best friend for me.

Kenji: I'm not gay, but I'd like to eat pizza with him and listen to his "theories". Moreover, thinking about his past fascinates me. To become the Kenji we know he must have experienced more of a trauma (not only his first sexual experience).
yummines

Post by yummines »

Probably Rin. She seems not the type to care about gifts (oh lord do i suck with gifts) and that spacey and relaxed look reminds me of Akira from School Rumble. Just being with her sounds fun.

Then maybe Hanako. I probably connect with her the most. From shyness to feeling broken and a burden to others.
Akros

Post by Akros »

Probably Hanako, if not Shizune. Hanako is too shy, but I find her really cute :D and besides, her personality attracts me a lot, since I kind of behave like her most of the time when I'm not around my friends, specially when I don't know most people. Then there's Shizune, she's sexy, bossy and smart, and I seriously need someone to help me focus on somo stuff :P
Then there's also Lily, she seems so calm and peaceful, or Misha, which kind of reminds me of myselft drunk, with all that laughing and jumping around xD
Couch to 5k with Emi progress: Done!!!
W1D123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123
W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
100 push-up challenge : In progress -> W3D12 Last time: 10/12/8/8/14 :P
Cabulb

Post by Cabulb »

This should be a poll!

My favourites will always be Lilly and Shizune. Mainly because I'm more of the submissive type and I'd probably enjoy being ordered around (in Shizune's case) :P Lilly is just perfect in every way possible, there's no denying that. Although I don't know much about Miki, I be I could have some crazy times with her.
AdventSign

Post by AdventSign »

Hanako because we would have very similar personalities and gone through similar things psychologically and because she is stronger than she seems. She also has a great smile and I still think she is attractive (I think the burns on her are attractive for some reason...maybe because it makes her more mysterious? I don't know). I would be the kind of person to give her time and space until she is ready to talk about things and not smother her because of how much I worry about her but I would ask her if she would want to do something even if I feel it is out of her comfort zone. I go with the "no means no" philosophy so I think I would be ok with her.

Rin because of the fact that she reminds me of a "daydreamer" that lives in the moment...she is also somewhat romantic even though she was probably not intended to be (staring at the sky and just talking about stuff...it's hard to explain). She also likes to paint much as much as I do and for the same reasons I do. She also makes you think about what life is in general with her talking "nonsense". She is a very interesting character and I would want to know her more.

Shizune would be iffy with me. On one hand, she likes to work and gets her point across without hiding things but on the other can she can be very aggressive which isn't something I really like. We would probably get into fights more often than not because of how controlling she is and how she isn't very aware of other people's feelings. If she was more aware of other people's needs and wants then I might date her.

Lilly....she is attractive but she is too motherly. It doesn't impress me that she was hiding the fact about moving to Scotland and not tell Hisao about it. I don't care how healthy her libido is, that doesn't make up for it. Being friends would be ok but I would not want to get emotionally involved with her.

Emi I can see as a friend but I wouldn't get along with her in a relationship because she tries to escape her problems through distraction and when you avoid your problems, they will only come back to haunt you until you do deal with them. She also isn't very open with her feelings both with herself and with Hisao so yeah. She really isn't a "slut" like some people say she is....it serves the same function as her running does. Basically sexual things are to distract her away from her emotional problems. It is sad but it is also true.

Misha is just too cheery for me. I wouldn't last with her in a relationship for even a day. I absolutely hate it when people cover up their emotions with a fake smile. Although she did make me smile and laugh a few times.

Yuuko is really clumsy but I think that is part of her charm. I would date her because she does give good advice and seems pretty smart. Her being nervous for no reason sometimes is something that I find cute.
Ciclo

Post by Ciclo »

Lilly or Emi.

I'd date Misha, but...you know....the lesbian thing.
Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
klitnov

Post by klitnov »

Not too difficult. I became very interested in Rin the moment "we" meet her. She is very independent, doesn't try hard to stand out, isn't embarassed to voice her opinions and thoughts ( that's a biiiig one ) and is quite attractive. Her way of speaking is appealing to me and sounds like something I would say. Her randomness ( maybe a case of ADHD ) Is intruiging and interesting, even if what she said makes no sense it would be fun to piece together what she's rambling about. She doesnt like school / studies, questions most things, isn't afraid to say anything. Another large portion is her love for art, i love art, not so much painting but art in general is amazing to me. I know it's been said before, but I can't help but feel that us two act alike. She makes me laugh and is overall, my favourite character in the game. It's a shame there's a minority of Rin "lovers" ( I can't really back that last one up with proof. )

I dont know how she would react to my behavior however. If she existed that is ( what a shame... )