Which of the girls would you date in real life?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ziamatt

Which of the girls would you date in real life?

Post by ziamatt »

From the five main girls, probably Emi. I couldn't handle Hanako's insecurities well, Shizune's too aggressive for my tastes, Rin's cool but I'm not sure I could keep up with her spaciness, and I think I wouldn't be able to feel at ease around Lilly's refined and elegant nature. Emi's cool though and with a fairly simple yet fun personality.
I'd also consider Misha. She's fun, but she has a lot more energy than I do.
scorptatious

Re: Which of the girls would you date in real life?

Post by scorptatious »

Out of all the choices, Emi would probably be the most realistic choice for me too. Lilly could also work for me, as she is very friendly and calm person.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Hmmm. Probably anyone of them. Yep.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Contrary to what most people would go, Shizune would be my most realistic choice.

No, seriously. That 'bitch' in the student council? The one who bosses everyone? Yeah. Surprisingly, I'll get along with her since I have my own streak of competitive nature and am ok with taking orders--though once in awhile, I'll probably end up in an argument with her, but that's a good thing since it allows us to understand how we think in general.

not to mention, I could use someone who would kick me once in awhile to 'keep up'.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Megumeru wrote:Contrary to what most people would go, Shizune would be my most realistic choice.

No, seriously. That 'bitch' in the student council? The one who bosses everyone? Yeah. Surprisingly, I'll get along with her since I have my own streak of competitive nature and am ok with taking orders--though once in awhile, I'll probably end up in an argument with her, but that's a good thing since it allows us to understand how we think in general.

not to mention, I could use someone who would kick me once in awhile to 'keep up'.
She does seem like one of the most relate-able girls out of them all. I think if I had to choose I'd go for her as well.
zanger

Post by zanger »

Lilly, Emi, Hanako, probably in that order
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

Probably Hanako or Lilly. I feel a greater kinship to them than I do to Shizune or Emi. Lilly is more genteel, and I usually try to at least speak genteelly. And Hanako is more reserved and more comfortable in isolation, not unlike myself (and probably not unlike many, many people on these forums if one poll here is any indication - that's right Hanako's guards, I'm talking ta you).

Maybe Rin. I haven't seen what she is like, yet. But you know? I think I might be comfortable with her at least as a friend if not a GF, even though I don't understand her. Maybe because I don't understand her.

Although, except for Shizune, I think I could find a real kinship with each and every one of them.
Last edited by Paddy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
V_nce

Post by V_nce »

Emi's too outgoing for me, definitely not. I could probably get along with Hanako, but i would be dazzled by her constant depressive look. Lilly's out my league, honestly, she's pretty much perfect. Rin would make my best friend for sure, id probably ask her out one day, although i would rather keep things far into the friend zone. As for Shizune, well yeah she's hot, but i cant really picture a person with whom id like to spend a part of my life with in complete silence.
amentoraz

Post by amentoraz »

Emi I won't really date, I liked her my fair share of liking but I wouldn't really get into some deep serious relationship with her. Plus, watching her from Rin path's perspective(which makes me think she's friends with Rin because that way she doesn't get too close, think of Emi kicking Rin when she tries to hug her)made me like her even less.

Lilly is neither my style, neither Hanako. I had the "I like broken girls" syndrome when I was young, but since then I learned interesting people is not the same as problematic people. I only started to really connect with herwhen she started to get stronger and not liking the "broken girl" thing people would think about her.

Shizune, probably I would date. I love strong women. And I find them really really hot. Even though she would feel really obnoxious, I don't like people who drag you into their things, I need to go doing my own thing, I need my own space as much I need to breath.

Now Rin, that's the one I'd date, make my best friend, and everything. I guess I'm just too similar to her, so I can relate to almost everything about her in my own way. She makes me feel like I was a Rin in some parallel universe, or maybe she is in the parallel universe. Well, I've reserved her route for the last, I just finished Act 2 tonight, and its being by a long long shot the most engaging and interesting arc to me. Plus she is really nice and cute and I could spend eternity watching her paint.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Shizune is my first choice, she's the sexiest looking and her competitive personality would keep things interesting.

Rin second, just talking to her is fun.

Emi third, though her bubblyness would maybe grate on me a bit.

Not interested in Lilly, Hanako or Misha.
alien.marksman

Post by alien.marksman »

Shizune, without a doubt.
Competitive, Endearing (Once you get to know her), Cute as hell..
Megumeru wrote:..not to mention, I could use someone who would kick me once in awhile to 'keep up'.
^^ That too ^^
For Queen and Country
Sin of my sins

Post by Sin of my sins »

The most logical choice would be Emi, considering we share same interests plus I like her upbeat attitude. Hanako would be a second choice even if I'm not sure whether I could deal with her problems or not.
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

I love Emi the most in the VN, but I don't think I'd be able to date her IRL, her personality is too bubble and outgoing for me.

I'd probably date Lilly instead, as I'm quite reserved and proper as well. Also she has a healthy adolescent sex drive.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Wander

Post by Wander »

Yuuko.
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

My ex-girlfriend reminds me of Emi, so there you have it. i would probably also date types like Lilly, Shizune and Hanako. Misha is a bit too over-active for me, but she could be a good friend. Rin... I think I would lose myself in a crazy fantasy world if i would be around her all the time.
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25