Which of the girls would you date in real life?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ravenlord

Re: Which of the girls would you date in real life?

Post by ravenlord »

Hanako, without a doubt. I am her on my good days (on my bad days I am Kenji :P )

Girls like Emi and Shizune don't work for me. The friendly competition and banter is fun at first, but it wears me out and just becomes frustrating when it is 24/7.
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
FXRemastered

Post by FXRemastered »

I think I would fit very well with Hanako mainly because I somewhat understand her insecurity and I could help cope, I don't know I just feel like I would understand when and when not to do social things with her.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Probably Emi. I appreciate and sometimes plain need someone who sets me on the right way and give me a push.
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Hanako. We are basically the same
The name is /V/ice~
SotiCoto

Post by SotiCoto »

None of them, because I destroy lives and am highly toxic to relationships.

I'd stalk Yuuko though. I'd stalk her like the creepiest, most obsessive stalky dude. I'd have ALL the photos of her pasted across my ceiling in precise rows and columns in chronological order like a good little obsessive compulsive.
I'd also homicide anyone who tried hitting on her casually and wasn't treating her with the utter reverence she deserves.
Cossack Commissar

Post by Cossack Commissar »

Definitely Hanako, and maybe Lilly, but only if I couldn't date Hanako.
Best girl: Image
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

scorptatious wrote:Out of all the choices, Emi would probably be the most realistic choice for me too. Lilly could also work for me, as she is very friendly and calm person.
yep, i'd definitely for Emi as well. Fun loving and energetic...and well, that's just my ideal girl. 2nd one however, i'm going for Rin! I dunno, something about her personality kinda makes me happy and hope that it'll never change.
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

Hanako. I'd understand her really well, I think. I'm pretty much her male version as far as personality goes.
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

acewing905 wrote:Hanako. I'd understand her really well, I think. I'm pretty much her male version as far as personality goes.
I hope no one bullies you though. People these days...when your really shy, you tend to get bullied in some places.
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

ZXRN wrote:
acewing905 wrote:Hanako. I'd understand her really well, I think. I'm pretty much her male version as far as personality goes.
I hope no one bullies you though. People these days...when your really shy, you tend to get bullied in some places.
Happened a lot in the past. Back when I was a kid. I just don't dwell on it anymore. :)
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

acewing905 wrote:
ZXRN wrote:
Happened a lot in the past. Back when I was a kid. I just don't dwell on it anymore. :)
wahaha~ That's good. Wish I could be more like you. But, upto this day, I still want that one person to pay for what she did. (she was a girl with friends, as a guy, I can't hit her and can't do anything.) But, thanks to her I swore no one would do that again...ever...( at least the next ones didn't go as far as she did, coz I started to answer back a bit.)
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

ZXRN wrote:
wahaha~ That's good. Wish I could be more like you. But, upto this day, I still want that one person to pay for what she did. (she was a girl with friends, as a guy, I can't hit her and can't do anything.) But, thanks to her I swore no one would do that again...ever...( at least the next ones didn't go as far as she did, coz I started to answer back a bit.)
The way I look at it, what's done is done. I just ensure that I don't let it happen again. :)
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

acewing905 wrote:
ZXRN wrote:
The way I look at it, what's done is done. I just ensure that I don't let it happen again. :)
haha that's nice. And I think that's the right way to go to. (I'm just really into grudges.)
And i'm pretty sure you've got friends who'd stick by your side now as well coz you don't take crap from anybody anymore!
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

ZXRN wrote: haha that's nice. And I think that's the right way to go to. (I'm just really into grudges.)
And i'm pretty sure you've got friends who'd stick by your side now as well coz you don't take crap from anybody anymore!
I guess so. I wish Hanako's path was longer to show her coming to have more friends and improving better, though. Lilly's path spoilers:It happens in Lilly's path to a certain degree, though. At least more than in her own path.
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

acewing905 wrote:
ZXRN wrote: haha that's nice. And I think that's the right way to go to. (I'm just really into grudges.)
I guess so. I wish Hanako's path was longer to show her coming to have more friends and improving better, though. Lilly's path spoilers:It happens in Lilly's path to a certain degree, though. At least more than in her own path.
That sounds interesting. I'm definitely going for Hanako's path after Rin. (maybe the game is just telling you that now's your turn to continue the story!)