Which of the girls would you date in real life?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Tomate

Re: Which of the girls would you date in real life?

Post by Tomate »

Megumeru wrote: StarcraftII/Company of Heroes/DotAII/Command and Conquer 3
me: If I beat you in this 1 on 1, you'll listen to me for a month. But if you beat me, I'll listen to you for TWO--how's that sound?
Shizune: Oh, are we gaming now?
me: Hell yeah!
*game on*
I don't think she would listen, even if you beat her in the game.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

metalangel wrote:Way to make her into a one-dimensional character.

Can't you see beyond that one facet of her? If you can't, that'd be one huge reason why she'd never date YOU.
Ouch...that hurts like knives man.

Besides, it's not about her 'listening'/following or what-not it's the motivation/results you get to actually aim for something higher; that is the ultimate prize--the other is a side-bonus. I don't see a negative reason not to go for her :?
That, or I may have to lay off the JDs before posting...so good
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Sk3tch

Post by Sk3tch »

I could date Lilly or Misha, as I connected closer to them in different ways and they both had personalities that i resonated with.

The real problem is would they date me, the answer, probably not, as they are so out of my league. :(

Oh well, less interesting, but more in my league, real life girls it is then.
Emi Couch to 5k : W4D1 Completed
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Perhaps it's time someone made a 'which of the girls would date you?' thread. It's a completely different angle.

I think my crude sarcasm and flippant mocking would infuriate Lilly. Where she's the epitome of tact, I'm the exact opposite. She's also on her way to becoming a raving alcoholic, and I don't drink. Then again opposites attract, and I'm really more of a smart-ass than a crude brute, so you never know.

Emi would try to get me to go outside, work out, or some other such nonsense, and I'd have none of that. I'm also fairly resilient when it comes to pouting - maintaining my objectivity even under the gaze of a DefCon 1 puppy-face is an acquired skill. If she went thermonuclear on me, I might crack, though. I think that would be an automatic friend-zone, though.

I'm not sure if Rin would have the attention span to try and crack through my outer defenses to get to know me. I can be pretty harsh at first meetings, and she might decide it's not worth the effort before it ever got anywhere. I'd have to catch on pretty quick and decide to reciprocate the interest if it were given.

Shizune would certainly have the persistence to dig through that outer defense, and she'd find a willing adversary once the communication wall came down. I think she'd probably have the best chance to do so out of any of the girls - largely because she'd never be able to hear my groaning protests. I'm also a sucker for glasses, which would probably reduce the amount of digging she had to do.

I don't think Hanako would have much chance of approaching anyone considering the state she's in at the beginning of the game. However, as the story arcs, she becomes less awkward and might decide to introduce herself to the calm, quiet guy. I'd also be much less likely to try pushing her away seeing a kindred spirit of sorts.

I imagine I'd develop a sore welt on my shoulder after being punched in the arm daily by Miki. I doubt she'd pursue me romantically, but she'd probably try and figure out what 'makes me tick'. I'm mysterious like that, at times. Usually without my knowing.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Helbereth wrote:Perhaps it's time someone made a 'which of the girls would date you?' thread. It's a completely different angle.
That's actually a really good idea. Do it!
Micijayah

Post by Micijayah »

Lilly and Hanako...look at my signature...