If this entire board is Yamaku High...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

So which 'club' are you going to be in?

Lilly's (un)official fanclub
21%
Literature/Book Club (secretly 'Hanako's Guards')
33%
Track Team (w/Emi)
10%
Art Club (w/Rin)
14%
Student Council
9%
'Go Home' club
13%

Total votes: 292

Megumeru

If this entire board is Yamaku High...

Post by Megumeru »

Just another random thought that strikes me when I'm bored.

So let's say we turn all the inhabitants (wut?) in this board/forum into groups, classes, clubs, etc. of Yamaku High. From what I can conclude (according to the number of favorite characters) is that:

1. Lilly will have her own fanclub, with most of the members pretty much going anti-Hisao if he even TRIED to get close to her. (She'd probably be on constant guard concerning the large number of confession letters in her shoe locker, or out-of-the-blue confessions)
2. Hanako will also have her own fanclub but--considering her character--will be a lot more discreet than Lilly's
3. Emi will be the idol of the track team (or the track club), considering the moderate influx of members interested in running as a form of exercise--or ogling dem bloomers.
4. Rin will...still be Rin. Nomiya would very much be pleased with the increase of students interested in art and the large number of students in it--albeit for other reasons.
5. Shizune will have a full-fledge working Student Council, with its members coming and going at certain intervals; the few who stayed, however, remain loyal. She's also considered to be Yamaku's no. 1 public enemy due to her strict personality
6. Hisao's in the Student Council 8)

On the other hand, there are also lurkers around that can be organized in the 'going home' club. (Going home club is also viable for anyone who is not interested in any of the 'clubs' or prefers to spend some MANLY PICNIC with Kenji)

I'll start first. Most likely I'll be in the Student Council breaking my backs and my head for the lot of you. Shizune is the thinking man's love interest 8)
Last edited by Megumeru on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
masuda

Re: If this entire board is Yamaku High...

Post by masuda »

I'd go to Lilly's unofficial club. That way I can be with both Lilly and Hanako. (^^,)
<3 Hanako <3 Lilly <3 Shizune <3

zetsubouwalker

Post by zetsubouwalker »

I'm trying to learn how to draw, so the art club would be sensible.
-and- Rin's my favourite girl, so it would make even more sense xD
Nobody in Particular

Post by Nobody in Particular »

Well Shizune was my least favourite route and character in the game, but I would have to say student council. All the other clubs aren't for me and I like helping people, so yeah.

First thing is first, we need a student council revolution, and end Shizune's tyranny.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Nobody in Particular wrote:Well Shizune was my least favourite route and character in the game, but I would have to say student council. All the other clubs aren't for me and I like helping people, so yeah.

First thing is first, we need a student council revolution, and end Shizune's tyranny.
hell no.
...although I kinda' expected this

SHII-HAEL!
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

Art Club. Cause I always took art when I had the option in middle and highschool.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

>No manly picnickers
well
Paul Atreides

Post by Paul Atreides »

Too lazy for the Student Council. Only join the track team if they play soccer, but it seems that is other club who handle that. Interested in art but i am not very good at painting. So i would join Lilly/Hanako club, if doesn't count Kenji's antifeminist brotherhood.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

2. Hanako will also have her own fanclub but--considering her character--will be a lot more discreet than Lilly's
A fan club? Good lord, you're going to give the poor girl more heart attacks than Hisao.

"l-lilly? Wh-why does that group k-keep l-looking at me and following me in the halls?"
Not Dead Yet
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

If this board is Yamaku High, I'd wind up being some sort of literature teacher or something and have beers with Mutou and the Nurse on a regular basis.
HacksArePro

Post by HacksArePro »

I would probably be a student teacher, learning how to teach towards the younger generation.

During that time period, though, I would probably be a senior in highschool, probably on the same scholarship program that Misha is in.
Sin of my sins

Post by Sin of my sins »

Art club and track team. I do enjoy both art and sports.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Oddball wrote:
A fan club? Good lord, you're going to give the poor girl more heart attacks than Hisao.

"l-lilly? Wh-why does that group k-keep l-looking at me and following me in the halls?"
That's why it's more 'discreet'. Lilly could always calmly reply:

"Hanako, you don't want to know how many letters and confession I had today..."

SHII-HAEL!
Grayjack

Post by Grayjack »

No manly picnic, no deal.
zanger

Post by zanger »

I would start a chess club.

Who's with me?
the world would be a different place without you or me but who else would realize it?