Self realization brought on by KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Gelastic

Re: Self realization brought on by KS

Post by Gelastic »

fabio.salvador wrote:Continuing my line of tought:--->>>

In fact I think that playing KS is a necessary and healthy step that every man should take once in a lifetime at least. Because there´s so much propaganda, so much "praying" of a certain standard of "perfectness" and "beauty", that as years go by, we start to believe that a woman has to be just the idealized model we see on magazines, and you start to, to a certain degree, think that the normal women around us are not beautiful women.

That´s when you play KS. In the beginning, it is a weird experience. You feel a little ashamed of doing that. You think "what am I? A pervert?". But then you find yourself really loving all the stuff, and feeling attraction to the girls. Then you finish playing, and you start to realize that even real girls with disabilities can be amazing people, fun people, beautiful people. And your "brain-washed standarizes beauty concept" is finally defied by those new toughts, those new visions about beauty.

It´s a true life-changin expercience, I must say.
I have to go with you on this one.

I was thinking about how human nature is weird. Surrounded by so many...average people(I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I couldn't find the right words)...I hardly ever thought about how everyone is a person. The only time I did think of that is when my brother confessed he was homosexual (and when I played Katawa Shoujo). I didn't see him different and nothing had changed. The first time I told someone that my brother was gay, they asked "did he ever rape you," and they laughed. Not everyone can be good, but that's just how it is.

Anyways, everyone should not look at how different people are from one another, but how similar they are. At least, I think it's much better that way.