Hanako and Lilly's discussion (Lilly spoilers)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bobbobberson

Hanako and Lilly's discussion (Lilly spoilers)

Post by Bobbobberson »

Ok, so anyone have an idea about what Hanako and Lilly talked about when they were at Lilly's summer house. It was right after Lilly and Hanako y'know...fucked each other for the first time (or was it second? I'm not sure.)

i have a feeling it'd go something like this

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z154 ... 877431.png
Althamus

Re: Hanako and Lilly's discussion (Lilly spoilers)

Post by Althamus »

Bobbobberson wrote:It was right after Lilly and Hanako y'know...fucked each other for the first time (or was it second? I'm not sure.)
I am totally OK with this.

Although yea, re: image and presumably replacing all references to Hanako in your post with Hisao :P

Actually, Lilly and Hanako's paths are much more entwined than Rin and Emi's paths, and I wouldn't be surprised if the other girl had a crush on Hisao, whichever way you went.
Probably more Lilly crush in Hanako's path than the other way around though.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Bobbobberson wrote:Ok, so anyone have an idea about what Hanako and Lilly talked about when they were at Lilly's summer house. It was right after Lilly and Hanako y'know...fucked each other for the first time (or was it second? I'm not sure.)

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z154 ... 877431.png
now this makes me feel like a jerk for doing Hanako before Lilly
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

Maybe it was about Hanako asking Lilly if she told Hisao she was going back to Scotland? Unless she didn't know at that time, but I don't remember if she knew or not.
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
FluffandCrunch

Post by FluffandCrunch »

I always assumed Hanako took Lilly outside for girl talk.
Needless to say, what was exactly said will remain a mystery to me for all time.
Bobbobberson

Post by Bobbobberson »

Ok I messed up, I meant Lilly and Hisao. Confused Hisao and Hanako somehow. But you know what I mean :P

I'm going to assume there won't be updates on KS (like version 1.1 or some shit like that)
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Bobbobberson wrote:Ok I messed up, I meant Lilly and Hisao. Confused Hisao and Hanako somehow. But you know what I mean :P

I'm going to assume there won't be updates on KS (like version 1.1 or some shit like that)
There will, but they will not change any story elements. It will just be to fix typos and add more language support. Several devs have said this in several places, for example here and here.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Mirrormn wrote:
Bobbobberson wrote:Ok I messed up, I meant Lilly and Hisao. Confused Hisao and Hanako somehow. But you know what I mean :P

There will, but they will not change any story elements. It will just be to fix typos and add more language support. Several devs have said this in several places, for example here and here.
"D'oh!" Well I am disappoint. Is there any way I can DL the beta versions though? I've seen some images of the novel pre-1.0 and I'd like to see what's different about it.

Oh, and I made an account, but I'm still BobBobberson.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Bobbobberson wrote:Ok, so anyone have an idea about what Hanako and Lilly talked about when they were at Lilly's summer house. It was right after Lilly and Hanako y'know...fucked each other for the first time (or was it second? I'm not sure.)

They were talking about too how much alcohol makes for a very awkward first lesbian experience.

(I know you meant Hisao but I'm just providing more lulz for the typo.)

Anyway, I thought that Hanako knew that Lilly and Hisao fucked in house. And by "knew", I mean, she heard them while she tried to go to sleep.
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Snow_Storm wrote:

They were talking about too how much alcohol makes for a very awkward first lesbian experience.

(I know you meant Hisao but I'm just providing more lulz for the typo.)

Anyway, I thought that Hanako knew that Lilly and Hisao fucked in house. And by "knew", I mean, she heard them while she tried to go to sleep.
Ok 1. Your avatar picture scares me.
2. I mean, there has to be more than that. I know it's all speculation, since KS takes place only from the viewpoint of Hisao, but SOMETHING had to go down in that conversation. Ahh well one can only speculate. That, and I was kinda hoping when Hanako and Lilly came back, they'd say "Hisao, you want to try a threesome?"
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Lilly took her outside and said, "Look, from here on, you're going to have to start acting like you're well adjusted and have friends. I like Hisao and I don't want to lose him because he's all worried about you sitting alone in your room crying yourself to sleep every night. Don't ruin this for me."
Not Dead Yet
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

Oddball wrote:Lilly took her outside and said, "Look, from here on, you're going to have to start acting like you're well adjusted and have friends. I like Hisao and I don't want to lose him because he's all worried about you sitting alone in your room crying yourself to sleep every night. Don't ruin this for me."
Hanako took Lilly outside.
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Autopsy wrote:
Oddball wrote:Lilly took her outside and said, "Look, from here on, you're going to have to start acting like you're well adjusted and have friends. I like Hisao and I don't want to lose him because he's all worried about you sitting alone in your room crying yourself to sleep every night. Don't ruin this for me."
Hanako took Lilly outside.
Shot down! But I still found that funny. Still wishing for that 3some option though :/
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

"When keeping it real goes wrong..."

BobBobberson wrote: Ok 1. Your avatar picture scares me.
2. I mean, there has to be more than that. I know it's all speculation, since KS takes place only from the viewpoint of Hisao, but SOMETHING had to go down in that conversation. Ahh well one can only speculate. That, and I was kinda hoping when Hanako and Lilly came back, they'd say "Hisao, you want to try a threesome?"
1. The avatar is actually want went down when Lilly took Hanako outside. Lilly threaten to slice open Hanako's throat if she spots her near Hisao.

2. And then both Hanako and Lilly get knock up and they plan on telling Hisao over Christmas dinner. GOOD END!
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

There's an old saying in my country: Alligator that falls asleep, becomes a handbag.

It's like "Move your feet, lose your seat". It's very plausible that Hanako had a crush on Hisao in Lilly's arc, and becomes more independent from the two later on to forget about that issue, to not think about Hisao.