The Sims 3 KS "Epilouges"

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Michael Jackson

The Sims 3 KS "Epilouges"

Post by Michael Jackson »

I can't write fan fiction, nor do I have the writing prowess of the actual KS writers, so I did the next best thing. I created Hisao with the various girls in the Sims 3 and played out my own epilouges. So far I gave him a life with Hanako with their children. Now that's done so I've just started Shizune. I tried to make her counterpart just like her and gave her the political career in which she is now Leader Of The Free World. For me, the stories don't end. Has anyone else thought of doing this?
Neiko

Re: The Sims 3 KS "Epilouges"

Post by Neiko »

Interesting... Makes me want to actually play Sims 3 again. I used to play 1 and 2 a bit when I was younger, but I didn't really play much into 3 after it came out. This kind of thing really seems interesting, but I'm not sure if it's possible to make certain characters "fully" in the game. Like Rin or Emi, with their limbs being missing and all. Still, the point of it wouldn't be to be about their handicaps, for me anyways, so I don't think it would be that big of a deal.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

The fun thing to do is to create Sims copies of all KS main characters put them on a house, then you set the time compression to the fastest setting, disable all pop ups and then you wait for 8 hours or so. You can achieve some amazing situations like this.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Michael Jackson

Post by Michael Jackson »

Tomate wrote:The fun thing to do is to create Sims copies of all KS main characters put them on a house, then you set the time compression to the fastest setting, disable all pop ups and then you wait for 8 hours or so. You can achieve some amazing situations like this.
Hmmm... a KS reality show...
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Tomate wrote:The fun thing to do is to create Sims copies of all KS main characters put them on a house, then you set the time compression to the fastest setting, disable all pop ups and then you wait for 8 hours or so. You can achieve some amazing situations like this.
My experience of doing things like that was to return and find the house either burned down or they'd all starved.
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

metalangel wrote:
My experience of doing things like that was to return and find the house either burned down or they'd all starved.
There would be newspapers scattered all around, puddles from Sims who couldn't find a toilet, at least one guy sleeping on the floor (or standing up), kids would be taken by CPS, and if things got bad enough, someone died. :(

I had to micromanage my Sims from day one, and if they didn't have the best furniture, they'd be miserable little cretins. :(
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Paddy wrote:
metalangel wrote:
There would be newspapers scattered all around, puddles from Sims who couldn't find a toilet, at least one guy sleeping on the floor (or standing up), kids would be taken by CPS, and if things got bad enough, someone died. :(

I had to micromanage my Sims from day one, and if they didn't have the best furniture, they'd be miserable little cretins. :(
Yeah this sounds about right.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

In the first game, before you had to stock the fridge (taking food out just cost you money) I tried to get around the sims not paying their bills/repo man taking the fridge by having no exterior doors. My sims still died by eating chips and cookies constantly, bankrupting themselves.