Rin
8%
Shizune
7%

Total votes: 705

tairabiteru

Re: Who was your first arc?

Post by tairabiteru »

The first arc I started was Rin's, but the first one I completed was Lilly's: and I loved every second of it~❤ :P
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Wander wrote:
Eclipse wrote:I'm curious as to how most people got Emi first...
Maybe because we think Hisao would die if he didn't go running?
Nah. My theory I shared earlier was competitiveness of the community. Quite possibly also the fact that it's simply the more exciting choice.
Actually, my reason for choosing to "Take it easy" on my first run was to avoid causing Hisao's death, haha.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
zanger

Post by zanger »

Wander wrote:
:3
Nah. My theory I shared earlier was competitiveness of the community. Quite possibly also the fact that it's simply the more exciting choice.
I didn't select "Go for it" because I thought if I did, I would die from pushing heart too much.
the world would be a different place without you or me but who else would realize it?
Dawnstorm

Post by Dawnstorm »

I just did what I would have done my first time round:

- Introduce myself? Do I have to?
- So, where's the library?
- Promise to exercise? Um...

No option but Hanako for my first.

The second time round, I actively tried for Rin - and succeded. (Still my two favourite routes.)
Wander

Post by Wander »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Wander wrote:
Actually, my reason for choosing to "Take it easy" on my first run was to avoid causing Hisao's death, haha.
Yeah, 50% of people thought it differently tho :wink:
Irrealis

Post by Irrealis »

After getting the Kenji ending, I got the Rin route.

It's the only one I haven't replayed.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion. -- Sir Francis Bacon

100% Completion
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Wander wrote:
You were using your head. ;) I just impulsively chased after Emi. If I hadn't, I suppose I would have had a date with the whiskey.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
Elitesweets

Post by Elitesweets »

Holy Emi batman.

But I did Lilly's first off.. It was fabulous!
E-Ibarazaki

Post by E-Ibarazaki »

I have a question for you guys. Did your first arc end up being your favorite one/favorite girl?

In my case it was Emi and yes, it ended up being my favorite arc/girl.

E
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

Haven't played all arcs yet, but untill now Emi's my first and favourite arc. I'm certain most people will prefer their first arc, but not everyone either.
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Mysterious Stranger

E-Ibarazaki wrote:I have a question for you guys. Did your first arc end up being your favorite one/favorite girl?
gRaViJa wrote:Haven't played all arcs yet, but untill now Emi's my first and favourite arc. I'm certain most people will prefer their first arc, but not everyone either.
I got Lilly's good ending on my first run, and while it may not be my absolutely favorite arc, she's still far and above my favorite of the KS heroines. So yes, I'd agree that most will likely find their favorite girl on their first playthrough. Unless you happen to get Kenji's ending, I guess.

For my favorite route, I'd say it's a toss-up between Hanako's or Emi's. Probably the former.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

First was Lilly's, I love blondes and she was a very nice person (and the one who I thought I would get along best with in real life), so I went with her. Absolutely loved her arc despite it being incredibly cheesy and cliche at times.
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
Danze

Post by Danze »

Got Emi on my first playthrough. Wasn't trying for anyone in particular, just made the decisions that I thought that I'd make myself. I ended up becoming very attached to Emi's storyline, which included me being pretty depressed about halfway through. I think I was worried about getting a bad ending, but getting close to Emi made me realize how empty my current love life was and it pulled me deeper emotionally into the story. Played to completion and got her good ending on the first try without reloading. I'm honestly hesitant to start another playthrough just because I'm pretty satisfied with how everything ended.
"The last thing you'll never see"
Mysterious Stranger

Danze wrote:I'm honestly hesitant to start another playthrough just because I'm pretty satisfied with how everything ended.
That'd be a mistake. You'll be missing quite a bit.
Episcia

Post by Episcia »

I got Lilly's neutral ending first; I accidentally made Hisao drop the subject and pretty much got quite depressed at the neutral ending. Went for her good ending soon enough, though, but I felt that, overall, Lilly's routes were pretty much downers for me. Yep, even her good ending felt painfully bittersweet (read: the airport chase and what came after).

After that, I ended up with Hanako's route and got the good ending.

After Hanako comes Emi. Got to the good ending, although I did reach the bad ending (and loaded it back).