Rin
8%
Shizune
7%

Total votes: 705

AdventSign

Re: Who was your first arc?

Post by AdventSign »

I got Hanako. I naturally went with the decisions that I would have made and since I related to her the most I was really nice to her.
I didn't feel like running faster for Emi's route because I thought I was going to die if I did so (didn't look up any FAQs beforehand).
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Emi. Choices were chosen by what I would do in those situations. (at least, i'd do my best if I couldn't do all that running.)

Gotta say, best choice I made. And looks like it's the common route too.
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

AdventSign wrote:I got Hanako. I naturally went with the decisions that I would have made and since I related to her the most I was really nice to her.
I didn't feel like running faster for Emi's route because I thought I was going to die if I did so (didn't look up any FAQs beforehand).

That never crossed my mind.wahaha~ (Maybe I should think more about my health o.o)

But yeah, I was really aiming for Hanako first but I guess I screwed that up with Shizune's fight scene. Ended up with Emi. Worth it. XD
darkrei

Post by darkrei »

hanako.

I tried my best to get her arc first though,I was in love with her even before playing the game :o

though?i only got the neutral ending on my first try...
(but then,good ending,and I was like the happiest man on earth for a few seconds.)
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

As said in my signature, Emi's. I didn't really "choose" it as a route, but I decided to try going somewhat in a "what would I do in this situation". Gotta say I loved it.
superbacon

Post by superbacon »

I wanted Hanako, but i started to go on Emi's route, i realized it at the festival, looked at the walkthrough and got Hanako's good ending. Don't worry i did Emi's too.
Scissors110

Post by Scissors110 »

I went for Lilly for my first (and so far only) playthrough. I managed to get the good ending which had me on the edge of tears a couple of times. It amazed me how much this game spoke to me personally, and how much of a connection I actually felt with Hisao. I'm trying to keep myself hidden from spoilers until I play through the other paths, but I'm thinking I'll go for Hanako the second time around.
100% Game Completion!
Character: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Shizune>Rin
Story: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Hanako...

btw guys, why you always get Emi as the first arc? "IMMA GOING TO SHOW THAT LEGLESS MIDGET THAT I'M FASTER THAN HER. SCREW MY HEART PROBLEMS!" is that what you think? :mrgreen:
The name is /V/ice~
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

~Shultz wrote:Hanako...

btw guys, why you always get Emi as the first arc? "IMMA GOING TO SHOW THAT LEGLESS MIDGET THAT I'M FASTER THAN HER. SCREW MY HEART PROBLEMS!" is that what you think? :mrgreen:
"AW HELL NAW I'M NOT LETTING THAT CUTE GIRL KNOW I'M WEAK."
Didn't really work.
squirrelly

Post by squirrelly »

I was planning on getting Lilly or hanako, mostly Hanako, but in the middle of the game, from the very first act, I felt really nice around Lilly, so she was my first xD
I'm actually a straight female, but I found my self oddly enjoying this game.
Lilly - completed
Rin - completed
Emi - in progress
Hanako -
Shizune -
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

Hey, I haven't replied to this thread yet. Must do. :P :D
Hanako. I saw a lot of myself in her, though I'm a guy and don't have any visible scarring. (Though does being butt ugly count as an equivalent thing, I wonder. :lol: )
Anyway, I just couldn't resist being nice to her. Managed to get her good ending on my first try, and then moved over to Lilly (got the manly picnic before that by mistake :? ), got her good ending on the first try as well, and now doing Emi. :D

EDIT: Grammar. -__-
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

I was thinking more on, in this situation, I gotta at least make it in the finish line so just keep going. Yeah...didn't go so well either. But I liked Emi more after that so I decided to keep going.
Findread

Post by Findread »

Emi bad ending. My jaw was on the floor. And when I god the good ending I was like. HOLY SHFHSFGUWEGHWFW WIN! And thats my love with Katawa Shoujo

I LOVE YOU EMI!!!
Findread
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

I thought that Hisao wouldn't be as much of an idiot as he was. I was thinking that he would just run some more, not try to race Emi.
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Ok, so it was like, "If I don't race her, she'll think I'm a wimp. If I do race her, she'll think I'm an idiot." Girls love idiots. Yep.