Favourite picture?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mysterious Stranger

Re: Favourite picture?

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Mirrormn wrote:Image

Cry! I command it!
Damn you... goddamn you all to hell!

Actual real life photograph of myself, by the way.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Mirrormn wrote:
Mysterious Stranger wrote:and lastly (but certainly not least), Hanako's crayon drawing of herself crying with her house on fire.

Fuck, that last one can make me cry on cue.

Cry! I command it!
You, my friend, are a horrible person! Couldn't help cracking up though :D

For me, it'd definitely have to be....naked Misha. For all the wrong reasons.

That and Shizune's bad ending picture. Also for the wrong reasons, which is that it emotionally fucked me up for a while.
Brodoin

Post by Brodoin »

So far I'm going to have to go with Hanako giving Hisao the gift.

I was going through what I have so far and it made me realize that not only is she overcoming her fears and is going to kiss him in public, but she is doing it with her scarred side in view of the people around them. It touched me.

I also liked several others, but that's my current favourite, and since I'm not fully done yet I'll have to competely finish before I choose a true #1 favourite. Or at least one from each route.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

as much as i love shizune ... my favorite pic is the train ride back from lillys cabin ( lilly's arc i think ) with hanako sleeping on lilly's shoulder with hisao sitting across from them
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

rydiafan wrote:as much as i love shizune ... my favorite pic is the train ride back from lillys cabin ( lilly's arc i think ) with hanako sleeping on lilly's shoulder with hisao sitting across from them

Yeah who can forget this gem
It only hurts when I breathe
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

txalolrn9 wrote:
rydiafan wrote:as much as i love shizune ... my favorite pic is the train ride back from lillys cabin ( lilly's arc i think ) with hanako sleeping on lilly's shoulder with hisao sitting across from them

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/5449 ... 0at353.png

Does she really say that? If she did, I somehow missed that my first run! Gayyy
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

BobBobberson wrote:
txalolrn9 wrote:

Does she really say that? If she did, I somehow missed that my first run! Gayyy
Yes, she does.
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
Pl4t0

Post by Pl4t0 »

txalolrn9 wrote:

DAT POUT

this is my fetish
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Pl4t0 wrote:DAT POUT

this is my fetish
We can tell by your avatar.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Pl4t0 wrote:DAT POUT

this is my fetish
We can tell by your avatar.
Who is this Mysterious Stranger?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtmAhqtT ... re=related

(I've always wanted a reason to post this song, It's one of my favorites)
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Ahhh, dammit. Now I have to replay the route just to see that one epic line! Now that I think about it though, Hisao does screw Lilly the most out of all the girls. He only did Hanako and Rin (discounting the foreplay) once, Emi twice, and Shizune twice as well (if you don't 'comfort' Misha, that is) Who knew the blind chick would be the horniest? When I started, I was thinking Hanako would somehow be the sexually-deprived girl who wants the D the most.
e4f.jpg
e4f.jpg (961.5 KiB) Viewed 4698 times
This is my favorite picture though.
zanger

Post by zanger »

BobBobberson wrote:Ahhh, dammit. Now I have to replay the route just to see that one epic line! Now that I think about it though, Hisao does screw Lilly the most out of all the girls. He only did Hanako and Rin (discounting the foreplay) once, Emi twice, and Shizune twice as well (if you don't 'comfort' Misha, that is) Who knew the blind chick would be the horniest? When I started, I was thinking Hanako would somehow be the sexually-deprived girl who wants the D the most.
But I thought Hisao did Emi three times, it's just that you get two H-scenes. And barely 12 hours pass between you and Hanako doing the deed, and the end of the game...how do you know what her libido is like? :D.
the world would be a different place without you or me but who else would realize it?
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

zanger wrote:
BobBobberson wrote:Ahhh, dammit. Now I have to replay the route just to see that one epic line! Now that I think about it though, Hisao does screw Lilly the most out of all the girls. He only did Hanako and Rin (discounting the foreplay) once, Emi twice, and Shizune twice as well (if you don't 'comfort' Misha, that is) Who knew the blind chick would be the horniest? When I started, I was thinking Hanako would somehow be the sexually-deprived girl who wants the D the most.
But I thought Hisao did Emi three times, it's just that you get two H-scenes. And barely 12 hours pass between you and Hanako doing the deed, and the end of the game...how do you know what her libido is like? :D.
Because shut up. I haven't played Emi's and Hanako's route since I got the good endings on them, so maybe I forget a bit. Anyways, it's not like the devs can fully go into detail on how horny Hanako is, so I'm assuming that she isn't since she only does the deed once.
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

zanger wrote: But I thought Hisao did Emi three times, it's just that you get two H-scenes. And barely 12 hours pass between you and Hanako doing the deed, and the end of the game...how do you know what her libido is like? :D.
I think it's implied, through a combination of the relatively large passages of time that are skipped in the game text, Emi's general level of enthusiasm and physical activity, and some subtle use of language in a few Hisao's self-reflections, that Emi and Hisao are considerably more sexually active than just the few scenes that are featured in game.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

BobBobberson wrote: Because shut up. I haven't played Emi's and Hanako's route since I got the good endings on them, so maybe I forget a bit. Anyways, it's not like the devs can fully go into detail on how horny Hanako is, so I'm assuming that she isn't since she only does the deed once.
It's noted during her h-scene that sex itself is rather painful and unpleasant for her due to her scarring. So I doubt she's going to be super eager to get physical, even after she and Hisao have confessed to each other properly. On the other hand, there are other positions aside from awkward-missionary-without-stockings-taken-off-properly that might be more pleasurable for her...
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune