Misha
3%
Rin
No votes
Hiaso
10%
Iwanako
7%
Rin's Art teacher ( name slipped my mind )
28%
Jigoro
32%

Total votes: 109

rydiafan

Biggest bee with an itch ??

Post by rydiafan »

Last poll on my mind i swear lol

Who is the biggest bitch ??
Last edited by rydiafan on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nobody in Particular

Re: Biggest bee with an itch ??

Post by Nobody in Particular »

Shizune is the obvious choice, since her disability is being an arsehole. I suppose I'd go with Iwanako and Nominya for the other two, although there weren't many "bitches" within the game.

Also no Jigoro option. Lolwut?
SplendidClaw

Post by SplendidClaw »

Probably the art teacher, just for the fact that he's completely full of shit.

At least Jigoro is such an obvious asshole that he probably thinks of himself as being one too.

The fact that the art teacher thought he was a great person because he pretty much convinced himself that he was looking out for Rin, when really he was just trying to use her to live out a type of life that he was never able to really pissed me off.
Last edited by SplendidClaw on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DH531

Post by DH531 »

Nomiya (The art teacher I think) was so infuriating that I just wanted to punch him!
Like this and this.
Well maybe not that extreme but he was annoying >.<
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

All of the males in the poll, plus Shizune, Iwanako, and partially Rin, qualify.

Rin and Kenji have something to defend themselves (disconnection from the world and undeveloped apathy, lack of social ability and actual disliking of feminists rather than true misogyny), so I guess that leaves me with the art teacher, Shizune, and Iwanako.

We know very, very little of Iwanako other than the fact that she likes to give boys heart attacks and then have problems reconnecting with them and then again enjoys writing letters that say "don't wanna see you again", so we can scratch her out.

Shizoon versus the art teacher. I'm taking them both.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

Added Jigoro
Titus

Post by Titus »

Yes, Hisao is a little bitch.
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

Only having played part of the game (I'm gonna get cracking when I finish up on the forums), I'd say Kenji, Shizune, and (shoot me) Misha are the biggest annoyances. (Is that the same thing?)

Kenji and his ranting, self-contradicting, and antics get really old. Really fast.

Shizune's fairly obvious. Her will to power is admirable, but I hated playing her route because of her strong-willedness and her fighting with Lilly - not to mention, communicating with her through Misha is sometimes bemusing, and it takes a while before you actually realize that Misha is Shizune's mouthpiece. Even when you are able to talk to her by yourself in sign language, you've got to remind yourself that she and you are just moving her hands, not actually speaking. This disagreed with me.

And that brings me to Misha. Not a byetch so much, but I hate her personality. Too sugar-coated, and loaded with artificial flavors and cancer-causing chemicals. I like my curly fries natural and free of preservatives and ingredients I have to consult a dictionary to pronounce the name of. [/weird]
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Shizune, because apparently being StuCo president gives you power to reprimand anyone for anything!
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2