Akira
6%
Miki
1%

Total votes: 466

rydiafan

Best Mother ??

Post by rydiafan »

Who would be the perfect role model for a kid ??
gRaViJa

Re: Best Mother ??

Post by gRaViJa »

Hmm, hard to say. At this point i'd say Lilly is the best mom-candidate (obvious), but some other might grow up to become great moms too (Like Emi & Shizune).
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Best mother or best role model?
The answer is different depending on the question ^^°
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Best mother or best role model?
The answer is different depending on the question ^^°
Sorry .... Mother
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

I would have to say Lilly would fit being a mother the best.
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
GaseousMask

Post by GaseousMask »

Saving a child with her own body in a house fire.That's one hell of a mother :3 no pun intended >_>
Zig_Zac

Post by Zig_Zac »

Yeah... would have to be Lilly... she is the most mothering and nurturing kind....
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

Lilly's the kindest, certainly, and I think she would be a good mother.

But to be honest, I think Emi would be the best. Before the whole commitment issue, she really does care about you and your health, and sees to it that you exercise and remain healthy. She is good at disciplining Hisao; she would be good at disciplining her children I think.
ivegottogodosomthing

Post by ivegottogodosomthing »

I'd say Akira, because 1. She has experience looking after Hidaeki 2. She's the most mature of the bunch. 3. She has a good job and steady income.

Someone who has a job and knows how the world works would be a much better mother than someone straight out of highschool.
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

ivegottogodosomthing wrote:I'd say Akira, because 1. She has experience looking after Hidaeki 2. She's the most mature of the bunch. 3. She has a good job and steady income.

Someone who has a job and knows how the world works would be a much better mother than someone straight out of highschool.
Yes, someone who gives alcohol to their child is very mature. :lol:
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
ivegottogodosomthing

Autopsy wrote:
ivegottogodosomthing wrote:I'd say Akira, because 1. She has experience looking after Hidaeki 2. She's the most mature of the bunch. 3. She has a good job and steady income.

Lilly showed immaturity by her lack of self control, as she got drunk off of the wine. But I suppose you do have a point.
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

ivegottogodosomthing wrote:
Autopsy wrote:

Lilly showed immaturity by her lack of self control, as she got drunk off of the wine. But I suppose you do have a point.
Not to mention that Akira left Hideaki behind to move to Scotland in the first place also meaning she doesn't have much of a stable life. Just trying to clear things up a bit.
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
ivegottogodosomthing

You say "left him behind" as if she had sole responsibility of Hidaeki. He already had a home and people to look after him, so it wasn't as if Akira was leaving her own child behind. They're only cousins after all. In a situation where Akira had her own young child to take care of, I doubt she'd do such a drastic move.

And back to the alcohol incident, you can't really compare that to giving booze to your young child. The people she shared the wine with were of a mature age, and she correctly assumed that one night of fun wouldn't do any harm.
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

ivegottogodosomthing wrote:You say "left him behind" as if she had sole responsibility of Hidaeki. He already had a home and people to look after him, so it wasn't as if Akira was leaving her own child behind. They're only cousins after all. In a situation where Akira had her own young child to take care of, I doubt she'd do such a drastic move.

And back to the alcohol incident, you can't really compare that to giving booze to your young child. The people she shared the wine with were of a mature age, and she correctly assumed that one night of fun wouldn't do any harm.
Maybe so, but she just gives off that vibe where she would move across country for better work rather than keep a stable life with a family. If having a child changed a few things about her I could possibly see her being a good mother, but driven the way she is it seems quite unreasonable, but those are just merely my thoughts.
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
newnar

Post by newnar »

Hanako would know what a mother's gotta do.