48%
Pre Drills ( long and brown/brunette )
33%

Total votes: 330

Mysterious Stranger

Re: Misha's hair ??

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

encrypted12345 wrote:
Wander wrote:I really don't get how anyone can like the stupid drills, let alone the majority. I've sometimes seen the same thing in animes and stuff as well and always found it ridiculous/dumb.
But... Drills are a man's soul!!! How could you hate drills!?!?!
Quite simple. He has no soul.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

I'm gonna say short.
Wander

Post by Wander »

Tezzeret wrote:I'm gonna say short.
THANK YOU. Finally someone who isn't insane.
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

How can you like the short the best?

I like the Pre-Drills, Because I really never liked the colour pink for hair.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
megiddo

Post by megiddo »

I like the drills, but I fell in love with her her sporty pink short hair. ESPECIALLY after seeing the images of her sleeping behind the building and crying on the roof (also "comfort").
Phenom

Post by Phenom »

Definitely short. Not because of how it looks, but more of how it made me take Misha more seriously. At the same time, it feels like she felt the same way about herself to others. Since, she didn't want to be known for her drills, but as a person.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Phenom wrote:Definitely short. Not because of how it looks, but more of how it made me take Misha more seriously. At the same time, it feels like she felt the same way about herself to others. Since, she didn't want to be known for her drills, but as a person.
I always figured she adopted that style to appear more similar to Shizune. Perhaps Shizune wasn't fond of the drills...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I thought she looked really cute in her pre-drill photo.
Attachments
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (213.75 KiB) Viewed 7042 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I thought she looked really cute in her pre-drill photo.
She does...But I've only ever found a single piece of fan art for that.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Everyone looked better then because of less issues on their minds.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Xanatos wrote:I always figured she adopted that style to appear more similar to Shizune. Perhaps Shizune wasn't fond of the drills...
Actually not true. Shizune (or maybe it was said by Shizune through Misha, can't remember) states that she preferred Misha's old hairstyle and was not in favor of her haircut (off the top of my head, I believe the scene was Pangrammatic Window).
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I always figured she adopted that style to appear more similar to Shizune. Perhaps Shizune wasn't fond of the drills...
Actually not true. Shizune (or maybe it was said by Shizune through Misha, can't remember) states that she preferred Misha's old hairstyle and was not in favor of her haircut (off the top of my head, I believe the scene was Pangrammatic Window).
I'd prefer tuna salad over balut but I still don't much like tuna salad. Shizune still doesn't seem the type to be into big weird bouncy drills.

Oh god, if Shizune had drills...I must 'shop that.
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

Xanatos wrote:Oh god, if Shizune had drills...I must 'shop that.
Wow, you REALLY didn't pay attention to Shizune's route. Shizune complains about Misha not having drills anymore and Hisao suggests Shizune take up the drills mantle.

Would still be a fun shop.

As far as preferred hair style goes, I'd say my least favorite is the short hair. It works, and she looks good in it, but I'm a big fan of long hair. Choosing between the drills and the long brown hair (on looks alone) would be a much harder call to make.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server
Zilveri

Post by Zilveri »

ProfAllister wrote: As far as preferred hair style goes, I'd say my least favorite is the short hair. It works, and she looks good in it, but I'm a big fan of long hair. Choosing between the drills and the long brown hair (on looks alone) would be a much harder call to make.
This.

I can't imagine Wahaha~!'s without pink hair. Maybe her pink hair is the cause of that tourette.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

The picture of her sitting there with the short hair is forever seared into my mind. So it'll have to be that. :)
Last edited by Carighan on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.