Blindness (Lilly)
19%
Deaf (Shizune)
8%
Loss of Legs (Emi)
40%
No Hands (Rin)
4%
Hanako's (not sure what it is yet, havent gotten to the story yet)
29%

Total votes: 142

Xanatos

Re: Which disability would you want?

Post by Xanatos »

Nyzer wrote:It's right there in the name - the loss of an ability.
Ironically, Emi does more with fake legs than most with real ones...Not sure if disabled anymore. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
yummines

Post by yummines »

ShadeHaven wrote:
Nyzer wrote:That said, my answer? Uh, none. It was said back on the first page, but I don't know why anyone would want a disability. It's right there in the name - the loss of an ability.
Pretty sure that'd be the typical response. Unfortunately, the original question was worded completely wrong and definitely comes off as insensitive.
the main thing is that its just a stupid question.
nobody can really choose what bad thing happens to them in life.
would you rather have your mom or dad die? would you rather have your house burn down or have it taken by the bank? would you rather get raped in the vagina or anus?

its just incredibly insensitive and dumb to ask questions like that. those things you don't have the leisure of choosing and wouldn't know the pain of happening to you until it really happens.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

yummines wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:
Nyzer wrote:That said, my answer? Uh, none. It was said back on the first page, but I don't know why anyone would want a disability. It's right there in the name - the loss of an ability.
Pretty sure that'd be the typical response. Unfortunately, the original question was worded completely wrong and definitely comes off as insensitive.
the main thing is that its just a stupid question.
nobody can really choose what bad thing happens to them in life.
would you rather have your mom or dad die? would you rather have your house burn down or have it taken by the bank? would you rather get raped in the vagina or anus?

its just incredibly insensitive and dumb to ask questions like that. those things you don't have the leisure of choosing and wouldn't know the pain of happening to you until it really happens.
Mom. Taken by the bank. Vagina.

Dad makes the payments on the Camaro. If the house burns, all my stuff burns with it. I have no vagina so it's a loophole.

:mrgreen:

(I agree though.)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

Ironically, Emi does more with fake legs than most with real ones...Not sure if disabled anymore. :lol:
She can't do foot sex, and we know she's up for experimentation normally.

More seriously, she got an infection from an injury she got running on those artificial legs.
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

This is one of those impossible choices.

Right away I'd eliminate blindness, since it's probably my most relied-upon sense, for both writing and drawing.

Loss of hearing I could probably deal with, but repercussions from it would drive me up a wall.

Arms? No thanks. Like my sight, my hands are very dear to me. Born without them might be different, but losing them would be horrifying for anyone.

Legs? This would be inconvenient for anyone. Not being particularly physically active, though, I could probably deal with this one the easiest.

Hanako's burns are cosmetically unappealing, but the resulting social anxiety is something I've already dealt with; though not quite on that scale.

After careful consideration, I can't decide. Barring a freak accident, I don't think I'll have to deal with any of these particular problems, so worrying about it feels silly. If someone held a gun to my head, I'd probably choose losing my legs over the other options, but that's even more unlikely than a freak accident.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

there are disabilities they don't involve loss of senses or limbs
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Eraser35 wrote:there are disabilities they don't involve loss of senses or limbs
Is the head a limb?
Zezin

Post by Zezin »

Sure my pronunciation thread is locked immediately but this one hasn't been touched?
(Also yes I understand why it was locked I just think it's funny how this should have been a higher priority)
andivegito

Post by andivegito »

This is an extremely stupid and pointless question. I this thread gets put under the locks.
The eternal question that hunts, the one that strikes fear into the hearts of many. Why?
rabbitt773

Post by rabbitt773 »

I'd go with hanako's scars, so long as it didn't also involve loss of parents, since I've already got the social anxiety anyway.
If not then I'd go with Emi's loss of legs.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Well i already have a few scars from various surgeries, hate people, have a speech impediment (Mind you it's mostly under control unless i get really tired) and can only handle people in short bursts before i need to get the fuck outta there, so i'm already a lot like Hanako. Minus the whole being set on fire thing.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Zezin

Post by Zezin »

This is for all those people who would want to be Hanako
http://s14.postimage.org/z17hkaym7/Cooolz.png
This is what a lot of burn victims look like. It's a sad truth that those scars will stay forever. Never wish to be like this. Never.
necromancer13

Post by necromancer13 »

blindness. blind people are badass.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

necromancer13 wrote:blindness. blind people are badass.
Emi is badass. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Zezin wrote:This is for all those people who would want to be Hanako.
Hanako's scars aren't like that. People who say they'd take Hanako's only want her scars, not those scars.