My accident (I will not hide it any longer)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

HarvestmanMan

Re: My accident (I will not hide it any longer)

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Megumeru wrote: Hanako is called bacon for one]
And, as everyone knows, bacon is the best thing in the wuuuurld.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

If i had some scars from a dog Attack i would be proud as fuck of them, you can even say that the dog had the worst of it, besides Chicks dig scars.

These posts reminds me of my own High School experience, i was teased and bullied because i was too quiet and i tend to speak too fast sometimes is hard to understand. Long Story Short: Was Bullied and felt bad about it, talked to my Father and he told me something like "You gotta stick to your guns, everybody has problems and quirks, they just don't feel bad about it" So i stopped being ashamed by my voice and way of talking, faced down some bullies, made some friends and learned a nice lesson.

Moral of the Story? Don t feel bad about your Scars, be proud of them and no one can use them against you.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

what kind of dog was it?
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

It was a huge chocolate lab the thing reminded me of Cujo but in chocolate lab form. He didn't have rabies but I feel for him at some points. Could he have been abused by people my size? I don't know. But, when I try to make friends, they give me shitty faces and say something shitty. Sometimes I consider a therapist. I started talking to the counselor that didn't work. God I can barely see without my glasses I feel terrible when people take them and leave. I can't see then they give them back when they feel like it. I get punched a lot... but because of joining a Mixed Martial Arts class I see this as a way to condition myself. At the MMA they tell me to use my moves in a life threatening situation. I agree. I just need a friend to talk to and thats why I came here. Everyone understands and it makes me feel great thank you all. :D
Sandvich!
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

I am willing to go more into it than I ever did before now that I am among understanding people, after the first surgery the chunk of meat that was hanging off my arm the doctors tried to save, luckily the meat and tissue survived. Although a week later all the skin rotted away, the pain was just as if I got attacked again. I had to wait a week with that awful feeling in my arm. Finally, I got back to the hospital and for some reason, to almost everyone I know's surprise, they didn't take the skin from my ass. They took it from my crotch, well now I guess genetics from my crotch caught up with my arm and pubic hair is growing on my arm. This is what ruined me, RUINED ME. God the amount of friends I lost could be on a scoreboard on one sports game 1,2,3... the list goes on and on. At least I would like to move on to college to be a personal injury lawyer. The doctors think by the time I stop growing, most of the males in my family stopped around 25 to 26, I can get another surgery to cover it all up. But, by that time school will be long gone. At least high-school. I think I will keep my scar as a example to different clients that I wasn't just a lawyer in some cases, but a victim as well.
Sandvich!
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Today I got attacked by someone with a friggin chair I asked him what it was for he just said because. people can be so cruel :(
Sandvich!
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

MrDogsniper wrote:It was a huge chocolate lab the thing reminded me of Cujo but in chocolate lab form. He didn't have rabies but I feel for him at some points. Could he have been abused by people my size? I don't know. But, when I try to make friends, they give me shitty faces and say something shitty. Sometimes I consider a therapist. I started talking to the counselor that didn't work. God I can barely see without my glasses I feel terrible when people take them and leave. I can't see then they give them back when they feel like it. I get punched a lot... but because of joining a Mixed Martial Arts class I see this as a way to condition myself. At the MMA they tell me to use my moves in a life threatening situation. I agree. I just need a friend to talk to and thats why I came here. Everyone understands and it makes me feel great thank you all. :D
Just wondering, how old are you? Because that really sound like highschool bullying, and it really sucks. I never really got bullied, but a friend of mine was when he went to another school. All i know is that when he went to college etc. everything got better after that.

Also, i always thought that if i ever needed glasses, i would go for lenses. Isn't that a possible solution for you as well? And if you do MMA, just punch one of them idiots :p

Anyway, we'll also be here to support you man!
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Omurice

Post by Omurice »

You know what's the best thing about scars?

Great author, by the way. Look her up. (Maybe I should post this at the broken hearts club thread. :idea: )
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

I am 17 but the people around me treat me like im 10 years younger. I didn't like contacts I tried them once, they are almost as annoying as having the glasses taken from me, honestly, what that dog took from me was looks not personality, I WILL get through this no matter what.
Sandvich!
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Omurice, thank you so much for that that got me thinking and got me thinking in a very positive way...thank you again
Sandvich!
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

I read a quote today it went two ways either...
"When life gets you down...get up and look it in the eye"
or...
"When life knocks you down...get up and push it down."
hmmm...
Sandvich!
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

When the weight of all the world is pushing down, just push right back :)
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Correct :!: :!:
Sandvich!
Omurice

Post by Omurice »

Yup, I for one believe scars aren't only a sign of recovery and healing. They're also a proof of maturity, survival, and gaining of wisdom. Even ancient civilizations hold high regard for wounds and scars. It's not the scar that will define you, but what you learn from it. ^_^
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Scars are what happens to you not who you are they show that times have changed and that you have been through bad times, it also shows your strong and courageous enough to get through the scars.
Sandvich!