My accident (I will not hide it any longer)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MrDogsniper

My accident (I will not hide it any longer)

Post by MrDogsniper »

Somehow I got very attached to Hanako and from there my expansion thougthts started...Is it bad if she reminds me of.. well... Me. I have been lonely without more than company from being around other classmates for years. Not as much as a single friend thats a "real" friend, I spend my nights alone at home worrying about myself and believe that my presence causes others with distress In the last years of school and college approaching fast, I feel that a job wont come at a time and that only teachers will be there to say that they want to be my friend. God I'm lonely. I'm sorry if im boring someone but after my "accident" i lost quite a few friends. Damn that dog, DAMN IT TO HELL! I was attacked by a dog, it was pretty serious but not major well major as in lost limbs or something, although leaving a nasty scar people avoided me for a while as I strolled around with a caste on and even more when it was removed. I still cant believe it happened and that people treated me like a new person making fun of me calling me dog treat or dog toy. GOD, I may be a foot shorter than the average person but I dont look like a friggin dog toy. I feel like that dog ruined my life my arm may have a large scar on it, but IM not different in the personality fact. Man I hate life. If ANYBODY reads this...Thank you for listening this feels so good to say something.
A repetitive reader of KS Nick.
Sandvich!
MrDogsniper

Re: My accident (I will not hide it any longer)

Post by MrDogsniper »

I apologize for the length of my story I just wanted someone to understand why I love the story and ask for people's opinions on me as well as the story that helped me tell of my "life changer"
Sandvich!
kushiro

Post by kushiro »

Sorry that had to happen to you brother.

There is a thread you should visit, Hanako's Broken Heart Club. There is also a room on Freenode IRC (#hanakosbrokenhearclub)

Given enough time, I'm sure you'll meet people who will be great friends and will stick with you till the end.
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Man I posted this like a half an hour ago and already almost 40 people read it thank you everyone I feel like some people care, my lifes been hard since the dog attack my mental health has severly gone down since the attack, I tell everyone Im fine...im not. You all make me feel not just a bit...but a lot better, Thank you. :D
Sandvich!
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Thank you very much Kushiro. I appreciate it. :)
Sandvich!
kushiro

Post by kushiro »

WHen I was having problems, mostly depression, I sank my time into diversionary hobbies. Reading, mostly. To the point I was doing little else.

Sink some time into more social hobbies, You'll turn out less crazy than me! Now I just sink endless amounts of money into my Jeep and guns.
Tempester

Post by Tempester »

Mmm, crispy!

My avatar is from Muv-Luv.
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Maybe I will thanks dude, I kinda got into Youtube and sat and watched it for years, thinking commentators as my only friends. I still live in fear of the dog though living right down the road from it, they refused to put it down so I am on my toes with weapons...knives, guns, golf clubs, bats, clubs, god I got things all around the house to counter that dog if it returns. :evil: But, maybe I will get into school events more often, who knows who ill meet.
Sandvich!
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Thank you Tempester
Sandvich!
Tachikoma

Post by Tachikoma »

One thing to remember about schools is that whatever happens in there has no significance in the real world. All that angsty petty shit, nastiness and backstabbing will stay there. The real world is more civilised (well it is where I live at least), or more realistically, apathetic to these sort of things. Most rational adults don't concern themselves with that kind of shit any more. And those that do, you ditch them and move on. You get to choose your friends and the people around you. Stick with those who are not shallow and are capable of showing some kind of respect.
shitmydadsays wrote:Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit.
I know it's easier said than done... I hope you won't get too consumed by the events that occurred to you. :)
micechasekittens

Post by micechasekittens »

I know exactly how you feel. I am almost the mirror image of Hanako. I won't recount my entire story as it is in the Hanako Broken Heart Thread, but actually a lot of people can probably identify how you feel. I'm always often to chat with if you want to talk to someone who understands.
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Thank you all for reading but I wish I could meet you guys to talk about this stuff, but thats not gonna happen. There is this one girl in my school who knows how I feel and my heart goes out to her and what "she" went through. She was run over by a rider lawn mower, I mean lets say thank god she's alive.
Thank you all for understanding,
Katawa Shoujo really helped me put my life out there, and without it I would still be crammed up and wondering will anyone know.
Sandvich!
ivegottogodosomthing

Post by ivegottogodosomthing »

That was a touching story, and I'm glad posting it here made you feel better. Kids can be very cruel and judgmental, but you can't let it destroy your confidence. The reason they ignore you isn't because something is wrong with you, it's because something's wrong with them; if they are judging your entire character on something as external as height or scars, they don't deserve your friendship in the first place. As the people you meet in life become more sophisticated (work, college, etc) you'll find that they can be much more accepting that the cesspool that is high school.
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

Have you ever stopped to think just for once in that your schoolmates likely have their own problems, internal turmoils, etc? Because they do, even if they aren't evident. All the teasing and being a douchebag in school their way to vent off their frustrations or just to cope with boredom, because, let's admit it, high school IS a boring and dull period.
I also was pretty lonely and quiet during my HS period, and was teased for most of the time until I learned to adress that problem in my own way. How? I teased them back, by making cartoons of them and even comics depicting fictional HS antics revolving those characters. You know what? They liked them, and even encouraged me to draw some more stuff.
We were teenagers, most teens, don't stop for a second to think about things, unlike I did.
Of course, that didn't mean that it make us friends, but at least he cooperated to make the school hours less dull. The worst thing is that it worked so well that, before I even realized, we graduated from that cesspit. I kinda of regret that it didn't last one more year, because, I believe it wasn't enough in academical terms.
One thing I learned to despise from pop-culture is its obsession in portraying high school either as an interesting place or totally the opposite. It's neither heaven nor hell, it's more like purgatory, and a very dull one.
Last edited by Xerxes on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Then why are you here? GO OUT THERE AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS!! :D
I mean, being called names is normal--Hanako is called bacon for one (no offense. But seriously, check this link:

Hanako can do it, she can jump out from her shell, her scar doesn't even let that stop her from reaching out to Hisao OR join the newspaper club (in Lilly's arc). So if a fictional character can do it, I believe you can do it ditch that shell of yours. Seriously, KS teach you that a person isn't defined by its disability or scar or physical appearance, but by its character--that's why we fell in love with them!

Everybody is crippled. Be the better one!

sorry if I sound too insensitive
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story