Anybody ever think of a "Act 5" future of each character?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MrDogsniper

Anybody ever think of a "Act 5" future of each character?

Post by MrDogsniper »

I was just thinking "Oh I finished reading this lovely story...but its all over...huh" but then I thought "They should have update for this for a act 5 about future of being with each character maybe mishaps in life, getting married, heck I even thought for a while about "What if Lilly suddenly got her sight?" I mean I thought that after I read this thing online about this guy who was blind until about his mid twenties and one day woke up with his sight. It was weird but it got me thinking of story lines for each and every character. So, what do people of this blog think. :?:
MrDogsniper

Re: Anybody ever think of a "Act 5" future of each character

Post by MrDogsniper »

Im just saying to keep us reading...I keep rereading the stories they just make me so happy, I would just like you to keep that in mind keep expanding, I just realized that there could be so much expansion on these stories. LOVE THEM SO MUCH! HOPE TO SEE MORE TO KS OR ANY OTHER NEW STORY! ;D
MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Somehow I got very attached to Hanako and from there my expansion thougthts started...Is it bad if she reminds me of.. well... Me. I have been lonely without more than company from being around other classmates for years. Not as much as a single friend thats a "real" friend, I spend my nights alone at home worrying about myself and believe that my presence causes others with distress :( In the last years of school and college approaching fast, I feel that a job wont come at a time and that only teachers will be there to say that they want to be my friend. God I'm lonely. :cry: If ANYBODY reads this...Thank you for listening this feels so good to say something. :|
alien.marksman

Post by alien.marksman »

A couple of Blog Posts/stories from Hanako's Primary Story Arc Writer.
Probably about as close as you're going to get to an Act 5.

http://cplcrud.wordpress.com/4ls-era-fa ... afternoon/
http://cplcrud.wordpress.com/4ls-era-fa ... on-part-2/
For Queen and Country
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Hanako Act 5: Suicide
Lilly Act 5: Alcoholic
Shiune Act 5: Corrupt CEO and/or Mayor
Emi Act 5: Blacklist from all colleges for performance enchantments drugs. ('roids, HGH, etc.)
Rin Act 5: Failed art school dropout and now work at a coffee shop.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Snow_Storm wrote:Hanako Act 5: Suicide
Lilly Act 5: Alcoholic
Shiune Act 5: Corrupt CEO and/or Mayor
Emi Act 5: Blacklist from all colleges for performance enchantments drugs. ('roids, HGH, etc.)
Rin Act 5: Failed art school dropout and now work at a coffee shop.
You cruel, cruel soul...what has gone wrong!? What did they do to deserve such...fate...(although Rin would most likely commit suicide if she failed art school)

well, I'm no different anyway. Sent them and their off-spring to war :twisted:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I find that the digestion of unhealthy amounts of fanfiction is usually enough to sate my desires for any kind of epilogues or additional acts or whatnot.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Tempester

Post by Tempester »

There will almost certainly be no Act 5 in future KS updates. The chances of additional scenes being added by the devs at all is highly unlikely, perhaps a little more possible than Barack Obama breakdancing to Beethoven's 9th Symphony on top of a giant flying pig on the 21st of December 2012. I feel sorry for the KS devs who always get bombarded with these pleas for an official sequel or additional routes. Sometimes a story just has to end, you know? It's better than being stretched out forever with countless continuations (or new seasons) like the Pokemon anime and a million American TV shows until everybody gets sick of it.

So you want to see more of your favorite characters? Many of us do, including me, it's just natural. Read a fanfiction. That subforum doesn't exist for nothing.
MrDogsniper wrote:"What if Lilly suddenly got her sight?"
If you think that that is a good idea for a story, prove it by writing a quality fanfic based off that idea.
Mmm, crispy!

My avatar is from Muv-Luv.
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

i think most fans imagine how the rest of the character's live would be. That's part of how KS is: you can fantasize Act 5 by yourself. A few days ago, i was bored at night, i ended up writing almost 20 pages on an Act5 for Emi... If i ever end up bored again, i might continue it and release it as a fanfic. It's quite fun to do and you learn a thing or two about writing at the same time!
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Tempester wrote:There will almost certainly be no Act 5 in future KS updates.
Make that a "There will be no Act 5 in future KS updates", and we're golden.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

MrDogsniper

Post by MrDogsniper »

Silentcook es grammar check...booyahh!
Sandvich!
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

Snow_Storm wrote:Rin Act 5: Failed art school dropout and now work at a coffee shop.
How the heck would Rin work at a coffee shop :S I would've thought that it's one of those jobs where having arms is kinda necessary. Plus the hectic schedules of it wouldn't fit well with Rin :P

But yea, I almost prefer not having an Act 5. This way, you can see the couple having gotten over their main problem which drove the story so far, and alludes that they'll live happily ever after, but without pushing them too much into a sweet sweet fairytale which would seem a bit false. If the original writers did some kind oof sequel, I would of course read it and no doubt love it with heart, but I can't see them doing that, and not sure that a sequel would live up to the original in any case, especially because of the high esteem I hold KS in meaning it'd probably be impossible to follow it.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Tempester

Post by Tempester »

Silentcook wrote:Make that a "There will be no Act 5 in future KS updates", and we're golden.
Thanks for confirming that. :wink:
Mmm, crispy!

My avatar is from Muv-Luv.
Zig_Zac

Post by Zig_Zac »

Silentcook wrote:
Does that leave the door open for future updates then?
Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

Zig_Zac wrote:
Silentcook wrote:
Does that leave the door open for future updates then?
The devs have said many times in blogs, comments, etc. that they will no longer be developing anything for KS. That is why they encourage people to make their own stories to carry it on in the fan fiction forum.
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako