I helped someone, thanks to KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

gRaViJa

I helped someone, thanks to KS

Post by gRaViJa »

So, this thing happened earlier today:

I was waiting on a bus to get back home after dinner with some friends. When i wanted to get on it, i saw a woman in her 40's discussing with the bus driver. Looked like it was a discussion about the price for her ticket. Normally i would have sighed, entered the bus not caring about it and being slightly angry at the woman for keeping me up. But, now i noticed she was making hand signs a lot, and she didn't talk, so it came to me that she was deaf.

The bus driver was a total jerk and didn't do much effort to make the woman clear how much the bus ticket would cost. So I decided to help the woman and i became the middleman between the two, asking the bus driver the ticket price and using some self-invented hand signs to make it clear to the woman as well. It was all settled in a minute. When I took my seat, the woman gave me a smile and it made my day.

It's a fact that before KS, i wouldn't have helped her.

So, did anyone of you guys had small encounters like these as well in which you acted differently as you would do before playing KS?
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
FluffandCrunch

Re: I helped someone, thanks to KS

Post by FluffandCrunch »

I don't have any situation to report like you do, but you should feel like a boss for helping someone out.
The world needs more of that nowadays.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Skyward Sword put it best: helping people feels good. It's amazing just how much you can brighten someone's day with even the smallest acts of kindness.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
capncrooked

Post by capncrooked »

It shows you've become more aware of your surroundings, and have matured emotionally and mentally. Kudos. :)