KS character as sibling

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the KS characters would you want as a sibling?

Hanako
9%
Lilly
8%
Emi
8%
Rin
6%
Shizune
5%
Misha
10%
Miki
6%
Yuuko
3%
Akira
33%
Kenji
9%
Hisao
1%
Hideaki
2%

Total votes: 192

encrypted12345

Re: KS character as sibling

Post by encrypted12345 »

newnar wrote:
Tomate wrote: Dude, since you are all over Hanako may i alert you that if she is your sister you can't (or shouldn't") be all romantic feels over her?
Stop. Don't. You. Please.
I'll have to agree. Newnar, I don't think you've ever had a little sister.

Mine happens to be most like Shizune, bitchy, err strong-willed and energetic to a fault. She's quite competitive, and I annoy her by being aloof like Rin. Though partially due to my influence, she sometimes acts non-nonsensical for the sake of trolling. We argue a lot, but we generally get along. :lol:
newnar

Post by newnar »

encrypted12345 wrote:
newnar wrote:
Tomate wrote: Dude, since you are all over Hanako may i alert you that if she is your sister you can't (or shouldn't") be all romantic feels over her?
Stop. Don't. You. Please.
I'll have to agree. Newnar, I don't think you've ever had a little sister.

Mine happens to be most like Shizune, bitchy, err strong-willed and energetic to a fault. She's quite competitive, and I annoy her by being aloof like Rin. Though partially due to my influence, she sometimes acts non-nonsensical for the sake of trolling. We argue a lot, but we generally get along. :lol:
Actually I do in real life. But I don't give a hoot about her and she gets on with life fine without talking to me at all. I find her simply obnoxious the way she conforns to the way everyone else lives. But then I hate everyone else for it too. It's not that I hate her, but she treats me no different from how my classmates do. I don't even feel any kind of connection with her at all. Sometimes I do thought experiments and I realise that I definitely wouldn't save her even if she'd drown or whatever. I would probably just stand there, indifferent to the situation.
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

No love for Hisao, huh. :(
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

inb4 this becomes a talk of incest.

Anyway, Misha would basically be a carbon copy of me (if she also had Hanako, Hisao, and Nurse-Kun's influences)...so her.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Funny since I have a sister (and also a close friend) that has similar traits and characteristics as Shizune--that includes the competitive nature of it. Guess that's why I have such a soft-spot for her no other characters can touch :/
Snow_Storm wrote:inb4 this becomes a talk of incest.
But if it's incest w/ KS character as siblings...

...doesn't it equal to WINcest?
...I think I still have that one-way ticket to hell reserved, so let me get it ready
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Grayjack

Post by Grayjack »

FlyingPiranha wrote:Yup, gotta go with Akira too. As someone in another thread said, "Akira is a bro in every sense of the word".
Akira for this reason.
BerserkerBob

Post by BerserkerBob »

I chose Lilly. I have twin sisters, and they are far from ideal. I get along with them decently, but I don't feel like I could spend time with them outside of playing a game. With Lilly however, I think I would have a sense of ease when spending time with her. She just seems like one of those people you can talk to anything about and expect an honest answer. I feel distance from my family a lot, although I'm mostly to blame for that. Lilly wasn't my favorite girl, but as a sibling, I think I'd feel comfortable bonding with her and actually being a supportive brother to her.
youka

Post by youka »

BerserkerBob wrote:I chose Lilly. I have twin sisters, and they are far from ideal. I get along with them decently, but I don't feel like I could spend time with them outside of playing a game. With Lilly however, I think I would have a sense of ease when spending time with her. She just seems like one of those people you can talk to anything about and expect an honest answer. I feel distance from my family a lot, although I'm mostly to blame for that. Lilly wasn't my favorite girl, but as a sibling, I think I'd feel comfortable bonding with her and actually being a supportive brother to her.
agreed, thats roughly why i chose her too. (aside from distance in my family, theres none of that) Though i dont have any siblings so i dont know what its like either
Hanako Dash - what REAL MEN do when they're bored: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547 :D
- -youka
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Can't say Hanako, since I'd have to deal with all that white knight nonsense. Can't say Lilly, since I already fell in love with her. And Kenji annoys the hell out of me, so...

I'd have to go with either Shizune or Akira. Shizune because it'd be fun to interact with her already competitive personality in the context of a sibling relationship, and Akira just because she's so damn awesome to begin with. Misha could be another choice, though she also sparks more romantic interest than any kind of sibling kinship.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

I choose Misha. Why?

Because I want to be Akira's boyfriend.

Rin and Emi are too far from Akira to give me a shot at her.

If I choose Shizune, Lilly, or Akira, we're too closely related to date.

If I choose Hanako, that means my parents died in a fire and that sucks.

Therefore Misha is the only choice.

I look forward to meeting her best friend's cousin. :D
Royale

Post by Royale »

Kenji. Kenji. Kenji.
He would be my wacky brother who I scare to death on a daily basis with my girlfriends. <3
Favorite routes ;
Rin > Hanako = Lilly > Emi = Shizune
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

For some reason, Misha. I think it would be funny as heck to have her around all the time, and would help me being a *bit* less introverted.
Couchto5k Progress:
Kind-of-complete, increasing speed now.
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

I highly dislike my sister, so I would prefer to keep it from expanding.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

I'd say either Misha or Hanako as a younger sister...or maybe both? How amazing would that be?
V_nce

Post by V_nce »

Hard choice.

I WANT THEM ALL!!